Earth's Auroras

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

solrey

Re: 'Jellyfish' in the aurora is a petroglyph-like phenomena

Unread post by solrey » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Ion01, that's excellent! I love that shot of the Vela Pulsar.

The Crab Pulsar seems to show something similar from a different angle.

“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm

That is an absolutely inspired observation! It makes sense, of course- we see pinches down low in the lab, we see them up high, out in the cosmos... what about in-betweeners? :D
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

Im not sure about this, but do the tesla coil in the attachment have the same properties as jellyfish object ?
Or is it just a visual coincidence?

http://www.teslasociety.com/
tesla coil
tesla coil
Picture: Tesla is the father of high frequency high voltage electricity which is used today in radio and other communication devices. Here is a photo from Colorado Springs, Colorado (in 1899), illustrating the capacity of the oscillator to create electricity of millions of volts and a frequency of 100,000 alternations per second.
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

junglelord

Aurora Pictures

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 pm

click here for the large picture.
http://spaceweather.com/aurora/images20 ... 6ni2277lt0
NORTHERN LIGHTS: All week long, the Arctic Circle has been aglow with auroras. "The lights have been incredibly bright and active," says Øystein Lunde Ingvaldsen of Bø i Vesterålen, Norway. He took this picture on Feb. 17th:

"This has been a very nice month for auroras," agrees Wioleta Zarzycka of Iceland, where coastal waters have been turning green in reflection of the sky above. The lights have even descended as far south as Scotland. "On Monday night, we had the first auroras I have seen here in years," reports Gordon Mackay of Campsie Fells.

All this activity is a sign that the sun is coming back to life after a long, deep solar minimum. Sunspots have returned crackling with solar flares, and coronal mass ejections (CMEs) are once again buffeting Earth's magnetic field. NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% to 30% chance of more geomagnetic activity tonight.

http://spaceweather.com/
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

starbiter

Re: Aurora Pictures

Unread post by starbiter » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks Junglelord: I can imagine the filaments much bigger, hotter, and lower during catastrophic circumstances. They would strike the mountains on the way down, and then course through the valleys being funneled through canyons. I THINK. I might dream about it tonight.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Feb 2010 Northen Lights Gallery
http://spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_ ... 6ni2277lt0

cheers
8-)
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:44 pm

— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

Lloyd De Jongh

Is the Ozone layer electrically driven and organised?

Unread post by Lloyd De Jongh » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 am

Hi all, please allow me a brief introduction.

I'm new to the forum, though not new to EU theory, as I have been following developments here for a long time.

After watching the Thunderbolts video online, and then reading every single article on TPOD, I came to the conclusion that this made more sense than the BB theory, which is more fanciful and speculative with every passing month.

Up to that point I was having a hard time accepting the detached (from observable reality) mathematical speculation resulting in Black Holes, Dark Matter and, well, ad hoc epicycles. Pictures of mountain ranges from space had already by then looked to me like Lichtenberg figures, and the stunning photos of nebulae in deep space looked nothing like gases in a neutral vacuum.

That being said, I came across this today and felt compelled to write:

New Scientific Evidence Proves Ozone Depletion Theory False
http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Ingles/Crista.html

Crista-Spas is a group of instruments (Crista), deployed on a space platform (Spas), that measures atmospheric gases in such detail that it can create three-dimensional images of the distribution of the gases in the stratosphere (see Crista-Spas Project - http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Ingles/Crista.html#2link).

While a fascinating read for its findings, what struck me was this sentence:

The 3-D images demonstrate that the ozone is organized in complex dynamic vertical and filamentary structures that are constantly changing, in patterns as complex as those of weather systems near the surface. [Emphasis mine]

Would this be an avenue of investigation for plasma physicists and electrical engineers? Why else would the Ozone layer have a filamentary structure?

Lloyd

MrAmsterdam

Re: Is the Ozone layer electrically driven and organised?

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 am

Welcome to the forum Lloyd, be ready for a rollercoaster ride ;-)

What is scientific evidence ? Who to believe? What are the assumptions?
Crista-Spas is a group of instruments (Crista), deployed on a space platform (Spas), that measures atmospheric gases in such detail that it can create three-dimensional images of the distribution of the gases in the stratosphere (see Crista-Spas Project). As the German scientists told the press, these 3-D images show that the models behind the ozone depletion scare are completely, and axiomatically, wrong. In the words of Germany's Die Welt newspaper Nov. 7, the evidence presented at this press conference means that "all ozone computer models produced so far have, in effect, turned into waste paper. [Makulatur]."
Grossman stressed the difference between the models and their associated theories, and the results from the Wuppertal series of experiments. "In every rocket experiment", he said, "you see a very structured profile. You see variation from one day to the other, from kilometer to kilometer ... The results never, never looked like a model prediction". Their earlier results were always so different from the model predictions, he said, that they realized that "it can't be that we accidentally always launch on the spot on the Earth and at the time where there is a disturbance in the atmosplwe, and otherwise it is quiet." The Wuppertal researchers concluded from their rocket and balloon experiments that the structures they were finding must be constantly occurring, and that the only way to look into this was to build a satellite for this purpose.
Yep. virtual computer models versus empirical observations. That seems a consist theme in science nowadays.
The whole co2 scare seems to be a simular case as the ozone scare from a few years ago.

At the other hand....is it a electrically driven mechanism? Good question. Maybe there is a relation to the ionosphere...

So, what we need to find out is...the first step. How can ozone be created? I think that question contains the answer ;-)
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Ozone is O3, three oxygen atoms combined into a single molecule instead of the common O2.

Ozone is electrically neutral so, not being a charged particle, is not necessarily directly affected by magnetic fields, although it could be entrained into electric currents by high velocity charged particle flows.

Ozone in the atmosphere is created by two mechanisms. In the lower atmosphere, by lightning. In the upper atmosphere, by ultraviolet radiation in sunlight. I haven't read anywhere that sprites and related electrical activity above thunderstorms create ozone, or not. Probably too early for there to have been such experimentation conducted. Not to mention dangerous. I also do not know if cosmic rays could create ozone, but I think ionizing levels of radiation like cosmic rays would simply ionize the oxygen molecules, separating the electron(s) from the nucleus, which would recombine when they could.

Ozone is relatively short-lived and easily broken back down into the common O2 atoms: 2O3 ->3O2

Contaminants of various types do this. High above the poles, the atmosphere has been squeaky clean forever, until hominids showed up and created industrial pollutants (especially in the halogen family) that threaten all types of useful live-giving processes, and keep our fried eggs from sticking to the pan. These pollutants have reduced ozone levels markedly, so we have a large area where the UV really gets through instead of working with and being blocked by the oxygen-ozone admixture circulating around out poles. This has increased the profitability of Coppertone and other high SPF screening agents, of course.

Whether there is an ozone-EU connection is hard to say. I am not too sure that the ozone, important as it is to life as it has evolved here, is critical in thinking about EU phenomena. But I can't claim to see the whole picture, either...
Need a little help over here.

Ronanov

Unread post by Ronanov » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:04 am

This guy has a theory about Ozone depletion, based on radio emission excitation of the Ionosphere or some such:

http://broadcast.homestead.com/Ozone.html

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Actually, he's put together an intriguing set of correlations and ideas there. If he's able to predict certain events and phenomena accurately from this approach I'd love to know about it. The human mind made such a leap forward in the evolution of intelligence, but we still keep forgetting to think about the consequences of just about everything we do. And we invented the term "causal universe"!

Invent fire? no problem! Go to agrarian economy? No problem. Industrial revolution and petrochemical industries? No problem. Let fission and fusion genies out of the bottle? No problemo! Provide boundless energy, plenty to live everywhere on and overpopulate the planet regardless of temperature, aridity, rain forests, and pesky wildlife? No problem. Fish the oceans out and dump all our garbage in them? No problem. Spend boundlessly on wars, LIGO setups, tokomak fusion reactors and the machinery of politics? RF disturbance of the ionosphere? No problem.

There's always plenty of unforeseens where that came from.

Unfortunately for a species you know well, we are right: it IS a causal universe.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 am

Ronanov wrote:This guy has a theory about Ozone depletion, based on radio emission excitation of the Ionosphere or some such:

http://broadcast.homestead.com/Ozone.html
Lloyd, Romanov, Jim,

Ill told you guys we were in for a rollercoaster ride....read this ;-)

Predicted Ozone Anomaly really happens!

The beginning of the analog switch to digital broadcast in the UK caused plasma waves that travelled south along the magnetic field lines resulting in a trail of electron precipitation, NO2 production and ozone depletion. I knew that if Broadcast Theory was really happening I would likely see an anomaly appear...It did! One day later on the 18th and took about a 13 days to travel around the southern polar vortex into full formation in the Pacific Ocean.

http://broadcast.homestead.com/Learnmore.html
My conclusions so far :

-invite this gentleman to the forum, let's have a little talk with him, cause I bet he has lots more to tell.
-I dont know when he came up with his correlated ideas, maybe through his stubborness and tenacity, but what interesting theory and observations.

I guess you could say the overall background mechanism is that plasma radiates in the EF, MF and EMF. But plasma also reacts on different kinds of radiation.

And I sent him a message that we mentioned his website in this post. Lets wait and see

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 am

Ever since I first found that broadcast.homestead.com site, its concepts have fascinated me.

I hope the gentleman joins this forum. :)

MattEU

earths spaceshocks (spacequakes)

Unread post by MattEU » Wed May 05, 2010 11:00 am

my mate emailed me this report Plasmabomben lösen Weltraumbeben aus (Plasma bombs create Galaxy Earthquakes) and its the only thing i can find. the problem is that its in german and it looks to be either brand new or not reported on yet. that english title seems to be correct although it might have lost a little in translation.

there is an english translation of it here called Spacequakes triggered by the Suns Plasma Bombs but its a bad software translation and it is more frustrating as i feel i am missing out on vital bits. i would have posted the full translation but i am hoping that someone who is into the electric universe theory translate it into english for us properly? or perhaps i only have to wait a few hours before it goes global...

what is really interesting (i think) is the bit about how it is like an earthquake ...
Plasma bomb on the magnetic field trampoline

The plasma bomb time and again thrown back into space, says Baumjohann: First, with about a thousand kilometers per hour, then at half speed, then with 360 km / h. "The measurement curve is similar to the seismogram of earthquake," says the researcher. "That really surprised us." The energy released by both natural phenomena is comparable, says Rumi Nakamura of the Academy. However: "A Space earthquake extends over a much larger area, the energy is distributed accordingly." A spacecraft that fly through the affected area could, according to the cosmic vibrations Baumjohann but quite dangerous.