Saturn System Breakup 5,000 Years Ago

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dougettinger

Saturn Polar Configuration Transformation to Solar System

Unread post by dougettinger » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Hello Forum members,

Does a proposal exist using electric and/or magnetic circuits to achieve the transformation of the "Saturn Polar Configuration" to our present day solar system? Or perhaps, there is a combined proposal that also uses Newton's Laws and celestial mechanics ? How far away from the parent planet is it postulated that the planets form in the HH jet? How long does it take for the polar- configured planets to assume the "Standard Model" planetary system?

I am still puzzled. If anyone in this forum world is interested, I may have a possible model that works with all the concepts presented in "The Symbols of an Alien Sky". But, definitely not with planetary polar configuration.

Or, perhaps the forum moderators are far removed from advice and commentary coming from the Thunderbolts Project main staff ?

Patiently waiting and best regards,
Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh, PA

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Saturn Polar Configuration Transformation to Solar Syste

Unread post by nick c » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm

hi Doug,
I am not sure about what your looking for or what your questioning.
If you have your own proposal as a solution to some perceived problem with the Saturn scenario, it should be posted in the NIAMI board. If that is the case let me know and you can post your ideas on this thread and we can easily move the thread to the more appropriate board. Being on the NIAMI board has a further advantage in that there is more flexibility for mythological discussions, which are of course tied into the subject. If you have any questions send me a PM.

If your wondering about the apparent stability of the present order of the solar system and how it was achieved, then I do not think that is a big problem. Newtonian dynamics do not guarantee stability over long periods of time. In a multi bodied system perturbations of planets upon each other tend to become chaotic, meaning planetary positions cannot be predicted. So the so called n body problem indicates that there are other forces (EM) involved in the celestial mechanics of the solar system. Thornhill explains this on his Holoscience site:
Newton’s Electric Clockwork Solar System

I asked (on one of the other threads that you have opened) if you had read anything by Cardona and you replied "no." So it would appear to me that you do not have much background on the subject but are nevertheless intrigued and desirous of further investigation.
I provided a link to Cardona's book "God Star", which is the first in a series of four books (to this point.) Each book is several hundred pages and they outline in detail the author's version of the Saturn theory.
The books are a bit pricey and most here on the forum have not read any of them. But any discussion of the Saturn scenario, in order to be complete, must include the works of Cardona.
Lloyd has a thread which contains an interview of Cardona here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =10&t=3824

dougettinger

Unread post by dougettinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 am

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your prompt reply. What and where is the NIAMI board ? What is your "PM" ? I am totally clueless.

I read you Holoscience.com reference. And, of course, I am still impressed with Wallace Thornhill. I have developed similar ideas about gravity having an electrical side. And, I like his idea of how the planetary orbits stabilize themselves with the exchange of unseen plasma.

I am not impressed with Dwardu Cardona and his responses to questions on the forum. He provided absolutely no thread of an idea of how the planets re-arrange themselves. He sounds more like a mystic than a scientist.

Yes, I would like to propose some ideas that could help the Thunderbolt Project. However, the project staff may have serious issues with my ideas since they in no way support the Saturn Polar Configuration. However, my ideas definitely support "The Electric Universe" and "Symbols of an Alien Sky".

Best regards,
Doug Ettinger

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Doug,
I sent you a PM...Private Message, explaining things in detail.
You should receive a message on the upper left corner of your screen that you have "1 new message".
Click it and read the message.
You can then click "reply" and respond to the message.

justcurious

Unread post by justcurious » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 am

Doug,

I am very interested in your physical explanation relating to the figures in the sky.
Can you post it (perhaps in the New Insights and Mad Ideas board) or send me a personal message (PM) once you figure out the PM thing?

Thanks

dougettinger

Unread post by dougettinger » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:51 am

Hi Justcurious,

I will send you an email to pique your curiosity.

Doug

dougettinger

Unread post by dougettinger » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 am

Hello Justcurious,

I sent you two PM's, one with an inserted file, but both PM's remain in the outbox of this phpBB system. I am not familiar with all the system's bells and whistles. If you still wish to receive my file provide me with more instructions on how to use the system. I prefer to use the regular email system.

Always committed to the curious,
Doug Ettinger
Pittsburgh, PA

georgec

Rotating crescent and the Saturn Configuration

Unread post by georgec » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:12 pm

I have been watching all the Discourses On An Alien Sky videos, and have earlier watched all the three main Talbot documentaries as well as a considerable amount of the Space News videos.

The Discourses videos have Left me struggling to visualize the Crescent of Saturn to appearing to rotate from the perspective on Earth.

In other places I've read the suggestion that the Saturn-Venus-Mars-Earth "shishkebob" all rotated together. Fair enough. But for there to be a rotating crescent, Saturn would need to be illuminated from the side. The best analogy I can come up with is for the Sun to be the hub of a bike's pedal crank, and the "shishkebob" to be that of a bike pedal. The shishkebob as a unit rotates around the Sun, and allows for the illumination of Sautren and producing the crescent.

But wouldn't an Earth-bound observer also be able to see the Sun?

And it must be a unique position, as only a small portion of Saturn is illuminated. If it were from the side, I envision half of Saturn being illuminated. By that logic, the Sun must be behind Saturn from the perspective of someone on Earth.

I'm just having a tough time envisioning the celestial stage for these visual effects to appear as proposed in he videos.

On a side note: I find the entire concept endlessly fascinating. I've been an armchair researcher of ancient civilizations for many years, and only Talbot's perspective on these cross-cultural yet incredibly idiosyncratic representations makes any sort of plain sense.

And I love the idea that similar themes might not imply personal interactions, but mig in fact be a globally experienced event interpreted through cu,rural lenses. It's changed the way I look at everything.

Metryq

Re: Rotating crescent and the Saturn Configuration

Unread post by Metryq » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Don't forget the "Purple Dawn" when the Saturn system was separate from the Solar system. From what I've read, the Saturn system passed through the Solar system on several narrowing orbits before final capture. At that time, the electric field of Sol would overpower Saturn.

How long did all of that take to happen? And did humans come from Earth, or elsewhere, as some models suggest? There's so much material out there, and like you, I have only scratched the surface. I have yet to pick up Cardona's books. Pretty much everything I've read has been from Thunderbolts, Tom Findlay's A Beginner's View of Our Electric Universe, and Ted Holden's Cosmos in Collision and How the Universe Works.

EDIT: I have, of course, many other EU related books, but the above are the only ones relating to Purple Dawn and the Saturn system as a separate cluster.

georgec

Unread post by georgec » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Good call in the Purple Dawn. I did consider that, but then there is still the issue of the illumination of Saturn to reveal the Rotating Crescent. If the plasma shield of Saturn was overpowering Sol, would this extend to the illumination of Saturn? Perhaps it could illuminate Saturn, yet remain non-visible from Earth.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Saturn Configuration and how (and perhaps what) it would orbit to achieve that edge illumination from the perspective of Earth.

Side note: your use of the name "Sol" for the Sun made me think of "Sol Invictus", the "conquering sun". That name makes a lot more sense after being exposed to the Saturn Theory and it's interpretation of ancient mythology.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Sol Invictus means unconquered/unconquerable (invincible) Sun. It has nothing to do with the planet Saturn - very little in ancient history or myth does.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

georgec

Unread post by georgec » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:32 pm

I wasn't referring to Saturn in regards to Sol Invictus (I was referring to our current Sun), but if the Sun were to have disrupted the Saturn Configuration, it might be seen as a conqueror (or as being unconquerable).

I would disagree that very little in ancient myth or history refers to Saturn. It's that the whole point of this website? You are confusing me.

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 pm

my impression is that all four bodies must have been phase-locked along the skewer, with Earth and Saturn's axial pole being oriented along axis A and Mars' along axis C?

(click for larger res)

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:18 am

georgec wrote:I wasn't referring to Saturn in regards to Sol Invictus (I was referring to our current Sun), but if the Sun were to have disrupted the Saturn Configuration, it might be seen as a conqueror (or as being unconquerable).

I would disagree that very little in ancient myth or history refers to Saturn. It's that the whole point of this website? You are confusing me.
I know you were referring to the Sun 'conquering' Saturn. My point was that there is a difference between 'conquering' and 'unconquered'. The Sun cannot have 'unconquered' the Saturn config. The Sun could be 'unconquered' after battling several intruders into the solar system.

What evidence do you have to back up your disagreement vis Saturn and ancient history and myth? If you have any then post it here: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... &start=375 (rather than derail this thread).
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

AltClut

Unread post by AltClut » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:07 am

greycloud, could you please stop de-railing this thread. the OP is fairly straightforward and the question is one i also have about how the proposed configuration that resulted in the rotating bull horns looked.