Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

sjw40364

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by sjw40364 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

onthehook wrote:Interesting article, although it reminds me of when I was learning celestial navigation. In my opinion a magnetic pole shift would not be a huge issue, electrical infrastructure damage would would be the larger problem that we could attempt to avoid. Most of the people who frequent this board probably have far more knowledge on this subject than I do, thirty years ago I spent a few months on electronic theory and plasma theory, suffice to say - I don't remember many of the formulas. I have just read and watched thunderbolts info and other materials out there, so anything you have to add I would love to hear.

If the actual North/South poles reversed the current itself would have to reverse, this IMO would cause a major disruption of the earth's spin and in fact a stoppage and reversal of its spin. Magnetism causes things to circle perpendicular to the electric force (right hand rule) to which every planet but Uranus conforms to (even it does as well but it has an additional pole to pole rotation as it orbits the Sun, that I think is due to its weird tilt in the Sun's magnetic field). A secondary induced spin caused by the Sun's magnetic field interacting with its magnetic field. Every planetary system and all galaxies also happen to rotate according to the right hand rule of electrical and magnetic forces. Coincidence? Big coincidence that all nebula rotation supposedly started by impacts just happen to follow the electrical and magnetic spin rule. Venus's North pole points opposite the solar ecliptic plane and its spin is reversed from all other planets. It orbits by the Sun's right hand rule and spins by its right hand rule. So if the earth's poles actually reversed it would have to spin as does Venus, a disaster of global proportions. More likely what we imagine as pole reversals were just temporary North and South poles in the crustal layers induced by an increase in current amplitude. Of course something wiped out the dinosaurs, so it is no guarantee it cannot happen.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Velikovsky points out many cultures, including the Chinese that say it has happened many times. (But he's a outlaw like you EU guys haha) I am not saying that is going to happen, but people should be a little prepared, and not expect to call the fire dept. to rescue them if it does. I am just seeing some of the connections being pointed out, I wanted to make sure the big guns were too. Seems politics works better if you keep your mouth shut no matter how much you'd like to say. I never was very good at politics. Its quite fascinating. ha ha

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:24 am

Oh even just temporary secondary poles would cause havoc. For one birds and animals that rely on the magnetic fields of the earth to navigate would be thoroughly confused, causing migrations in the wrong direction in the wrong seasons. I am sure the increased electrical activity would cause all sorts of problems as well, as past records of civilizations have recorded. True pole reversal would be devastating, but the Inca say we have gone through what 3 or 4 epics of disasters already, not counting those that wiped man back beyond the stone age. Who knows how many times mankind has actually had to start almost from the beginning in his rise to civilization. Such a global disaster would most likely put us back into the stone age once again. If it doesn't kill us I'll share a cave and the hunt with you :)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:15 am

It couldn't be much worse than crab fishing (which I did a number of years) I have the BS and you the brains - were old enough to get some to hunt for us ha ha, I have to read the mechanism that flips the suns poles nearly every max. again now.

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 am

I doubt a pole reversal would have much effect at all. For humans it would be a minor inconvenience, and birds dont just migrate using electromagnetic senses, they can use the sun, their previous experiences, recognising landmarks, some migrate incrementally following food and warmer weather etc.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 am

Aardwolf wrote:I doubt a pole reversal would have much effect at all. For humans it would be a minor inconvenience, and birds dont just migrate using electromagnetic senses, they can use the sun, their previous experiences, recognising landmarks, some migrate incrementally following food and warmer weather etc.
Oh the temporary reversal like occurs on the Sun would be a minor inconvenience, but I am a firm believer that the earth's rotation is caused by the magnetic field as is the earth's orbit around the Sun caused by the Sun's magnetic field, and a complete reversal of either of those fields would be disastrous. Of course I don't see that happening as magnetic direction is a result of current direction, so something would have to actually switch the current direction around for that to happen.

@onthehook
I hear that, get the young ones to do the hunting, you can be Chief and wow em with BS I'll play the keeper of Knowledge role and wow em with BS too :)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:35 am

From the article on the Suns pole shifts, it says:
"Regardless of the direction of the main driving current coming into the Sun, the eleven-year reversal of the magnetic loops can be explained by transformer action. If the main magnetic field that induces the surface currents is growing in strength, the surface current will point in one direction. If the main magnetic field starts to weaken in intensity, the secondary (surface) current will reverse direction. Consequently the magnetic polarity of the loops will also reverse. Notice that this mechanism does not require the main solar driving current itself to reverse direction, only to vary in amplitude. It also does not depend on the direction of the primary current."

My question is can we figure that out with planetary alignments in the plasma spirals, statistical levels of power in all the past recorded history, are we going up or down? We need a Antikythera computer to keep track of solar and planetary plasma connections. (http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_4.htm)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 am

How long is our solar systems planetary orbital cycle? from position one through all the other variations and back to one, how does that match with the Milankovich cycles, or the pole shifts, are there recognizable patterns?
What about "Sweet spots" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 pm

I would think it would have a lot to do with what was happening in other galaxies years in the past. When a galaxy ejects a QSO is there spikes or drops in the current connecting it to other galaxies that may take thousands or even millions of years to affect us? Are there surges within our own galaxy when the stored power reaches certain levels and is released? We know much too little.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:17 pm

I have to find out more about zero point energy, all I know is it exists even in a vacuum, some kind of high frequency vibration that pervades everything. Seems that if some kind of wave of energy was coming that NASA would spot it, so far what has surprised them was the ribbon of energy at the front edge of the heliosphere,
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 191114.htm
and the highly tilted magnetic field
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... cfield.pdf
Energetic Neutral Atoms entering the heliosphere (don't think that was any surprise)
http://astronauticsnow.com/mg_pubs/grun ... r_2004.pdf
http://www-ssg.sr.unh.edu/mag/JointMeet ... A-PUIs.pdf
they have some sharp scientists there, only peer reviewed science takes a while. A lot of their scientists are still gravity centric, some are open minded - but lots and lots of politics involved, I would be in the smallest, deepest basement office they had (I often say what I think whether it goes with the program or not) Any way, we may be going through a very hot, field of plasma in the local bubble, or local interstellar space medium?, there are lots of questions, I think the EU cosmologists are the ones with the answers with enough reflection on the subject.

and these
http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/peterr/ann ... d1/PR.html
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Looks like around December eighth we should be plugged in, before and after the flare I bet we see some good sputtering CME's

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 pm

onthehook wrote:Looks like around December eighth we should be plugged in, before and after the flare I bet we see some good sputtering CME's

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
Is this the actual planetary alignments day to day?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:57 pm

It says it is, I don't know about the scale of the orbits, in this program and JPL simulations the planets Sun, Mercury, Earth, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune, (Saturn on opposite side of sun) line up in what looks like a Fibonacci spiral, and look like they will fit neatly into a Parker spiral - I have to guess as plasma stream representations don't go out that far, I have read that the plasma stream speeds up as it gets farther from the Sun (Electrical ?) and I have no proof other than NASAs parker spiral representation but that shows the stream also spreads out.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Sweeping magnetic fields, kind of reminds me of a generator.

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSyst ... gnetId=261

I'll bet it scales up too.