Earth's Surface Formed Recently

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: Electric Earth - Hudson Bay Gravity & Magnetic Anomalies

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 pm

ElecGeekMom wrote:I know the following question is probably better voiced in the NIAMI board, but the thought is prompted by this thread.

Is it possible that any material that might have been "duned" into mountains could have come from, not another planet, but from elsewhere on this planet?

Whenever I look at the loops of magnetism on the sun, I always wonder if they are picking up substance from one end of the loop and depositing it at the other end of the loop.

The other "wild and crazy" idea that I've had lately is to wonder, if and when the next planet-wide magnetic reversal takes place, is it possible that there will be massive disassociation of the materials that make up the planet, and then a re-conglomeration of them after they have been "shaken and stirred"?

I got that idea from the phenomenon of liquefaction that can happen to soil during earthquakes.

If the electromagnetic gravity (or whatever it is that holds things together), when disrupted, allows their parts to break apart, then could that happen at a planetary level?

And what would it take to cause a planetary-level disruption like that?

Hi EGM,

I believe legend has mountains on Earth being blown to dust. There appears to be some areas of removal. Hudson Bay might be an example of removal. Meteor crater might have blasted dust into the atmosphere. The link below shows an area in Namibia that might be the result of surface removal.

http://goo.gl/maps/Gt4lu

But a comet the size of Venus might have a great deal of material in it's coma. This is what Dr Velikovsky proposed. If there were diocotron instabilities between Venus and Earth during close encounters, the dust from the coma might have been attracted and sorted from thousands of miles in space. It appears to me that areas of dry land were coated by material from above. It seems reasonable that material from the surface of Earth might have contributed to the worldwide plague of darkness. Mars is also a candidate for coating the surface of Earth. But comets seem to produce dust from electrical erosion. During a close encounter with Earth/Venus, the surface of Mars may have also have been electrically eroded, producing dust. Certainty concerning the exact details seems problematic.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:08 pm

No matter what the date and agent for the mountain building period [maybe Nibiru, although i doubt it] there was probably massive amounts of volcanic dust. Most if not all of the volcanoes on Earth might have erupted. This would add to the choking darkness.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Mathis points to charge recycling and plate tectonics:
http://milesmathis.com/canada.pdf
We also see blues across all of 30N, except where we have mountains blocking charge. Except for the
mid-Atlantic, which brings us to our second major density input: the plate thickness. Thick plates can
also block charge, and thinner plates let it pass. We see this most clearly below India, where we have a
gravity low even steeper than Canada. That also happens to be the location of the very thin Indian
plate.

From this you will notice that gravitational highs also follow plate seams and volcanic activity. This is
because plates tend to be thicker where they meet. They get mashed against one another, increasing
both density and thickness, just as you would expect.
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

justcurious

Unread post by justcurious » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Chromium6 wrote:Mathis points to charge recycling and plate tectonics:
I scanned through the document quickly. I couldn't find any explanation why the Hudson Bay looks like a crater.
There wasn't any mention about the Hudson Bay being at the center of a region of metamorphic rock, nor of the region's magnetism and anomalies. I agree with Miles that thinner continental plates are less massive than thicker ones.

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

justcurious wrote:
Chromium6 wrote:Mathis points to charge recycling and plate tectonics:
I scanned through the document quickly. I couldn't find any explanation why the Hudson Bay looks like a crater.
There wasn't any mention about the Hudson Bay being at the center of a region of metamorphic rock, nor of the region's magnetism and anomalies. I agree with Miles that thinner continental plates are less massive than thicker ones.
After reading some posts on this forum, I was amazed to find that the Hudson Bay has many mysteries, the main one being that gravity is weaker over the Hudson Bay area.
<-- Mathis's article tends to answer this question and not the ones you have just above.
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:01 am

For reference, here is a TPOD dealing with the general area:The Canadian Shield

Steve Smith

Re: Earth's Surface Formed Recently

Unread post by Steve Smith » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Plate tectonics is a red herring:

Serious Issues with Plate Tectonics

Steve Smith

Unread post by Steve Smith » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Here's a link to the Canadian Shield image in the TPOD that Nick referenced -- the old one's broken.

http://www.jspacesystems.or.jp/ersdac/A ... Shield.jpg

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:32 pm

`With context:

(Santa's front yard)

Spektralscavenger

Unread post by Spektralscavenger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Jno Cook uses the Firestone evidence to theorize that a colossal plasma beam struck North America about 13,000 years ago.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Whatevever electro-thermal event blew out that big hole in the picture above (zoom it for enhanced depth contrast),
the large (red and orange, in the image) "shield" now obviously overlays the older surrounding continental terrains.
The bue-grays in the southwest perimeter of the blowout, and the orangish escarpment on the southeast side of the red expulsion zone lend some depth perspective to to (well-colored imo) terrain map.

Was in the Great Lakes area recently and reminded again of the seldom noticed fact that those glacial lakes are significantly higher in elevation than most of the eastern United States.
Another tell, is the vast dispersement of so-called 'finger lakes' all around the raised shield.
Grinding on a piece of schlaggy 'pig iron' uncovers a similar display of cavities and flaws.
[There are Huge iron deposits in the G.L. area]

Finally one might conjecture that the orientation of the features may indicate a projectile approaching from NW to SE and undergoing a massive Coulomb Explosion, directed vertically downward as path of least electrical resistance, (and possibly hurling shrapnel as far SE as Carolina Bays?).

What direction was that 2013 Siberian bolide traveling ?
MerrEU Christmas

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:46 am

"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

perpetual motion

Layers

Unread post by perpetual motion » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:28 pm

I am speaking of snow at the moment.
Our area just recieved 14" of this white marvel.Anyway outside of our kicthen
window,in our back yard, I have 4' by 2' table with 14" of snow on top. I went
out to look at the pile, edge on.This was really interesting as I have not looked
at snow this closely before, but I counted 21 different layers,by the way this
was in 24hrs.time,and they were all layered in different thicknesses.This just
reminded me of the geology of this planet. Could the layers of this rocky
planet be layered in such a way as the snow is layered, which would be of
unimaganable circumstances. But from what? This is a long story made short
of writing a thesis about it. Thank you :!:

CosmicLettuce

Re: Layers

Unread post by CosmicLettuce » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 am

This sounds to me like something you should research further. Apply the scientific method and see what you come up with! I've never looked at snow layering and have never wondered what causes it.

I'd be very interested in following your work, so keep us posted!

Peace, CL
"Nothing is rich but the inexhaustible wealth of nature. She shows us only surfaces, but she is a million fathoms deep" - Emerson

http://astroandmusic.blogspot.com/

Metryq

Swiss Glaciers

Unread post by Metryq » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:25 am

Receding Swiss glaciers incoveniently reveal 4000 year old forests – and make it clear that glacier retreat is nothing new
Following the ancient forest evidence discovery Schlüchter became a target of scorn. As he observes in the interview, “I wasn’t supposed to find that chunk of wood because I didn’t belong to the close-knit circle of Holocene and climate researchers. My findings thus caught many experts off guard: Now an ‘amateur’ had found something that the [more recent time-focused] Holocene and climate experts should have found.”
Nothing like amateurs muscling in on your territory, say, electrical engineers doing astronomy. 8-)
What’s more worrisome, Schlüchter’s findings show that cold periods can strike very rapidly. Near the edge of Mont Miné Glacier his team found huge tree trunks and discovered that they all had died in just a single year. The scientists were stunned.

"The year of death could be determined to be exactly 8195 years before present. The oxygen isotopes in the Greenland ice show there was a marked cooling around 8200.”

That finding, Schlüchter states, confirmed that the sun is the main driver in climate change.
Funny how a constantly exploding fusion bomb can ramp its power output up and down like that.