Earth - atmosphere

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MerLynn

Re: Vortex stabilized microwave plasma conversion of CO2

Unread post by MerLynn » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:15 pm

First of all we need to define what CO2 is.
We all have an understanding of CO2 in particle theories but newer experiments involving magnetic field generation devices leaves the old atomic theory in tatters.
The Plasma Universe theory states that everything is plasma. see
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=15919
This Plasma Theory is the result of 1000's of experiments conducted over the last 25 years and all can be repeated.
One such invented device uses ferrite magnets placed in such a 'fourmat' around a "hotdog" muffler that when attached to an internal combustion motor's exhaust system the exhaust fumes, heavily laden with CO and CO2 and other pollutants are magnetically restructured into clean fresh air. This same technology of passing fluids through a specially 'fourmatted magnetic field, restructures/purifies the fluid back into the fluids natural state either as a liquid or a gas. Pure Water or Pure Water vapor.
While this 'branch' of our technology is not for commercialization due to the national security interests of a global carbon credit system no empirical evidence exists to prove its functionality (as evidenced in experiments) other than the device sits on a shelf awaiting for the time when man is ready or some one wants a demo and is prepared to meet the cost of exposing our security to the powers that be. Unless your name is Thornhill and then its free.
CO2 is water vapor (plasma gasified) It is water vapor that has had a certain portion of plasma energy removed or relocated.
To understand CO2 from a human point of view lets examine the function of the lungs in mammals. Then we can apply, from studying nature, the production of CO2 from all sources. This understanding is a must before we can understand the addition of "microwave" plasma.
The Plasma Universe states that all of creation is plasma (Bars of magnetic energy that come together to form a 4 sided pyramidal structure (the atom) of which matter consists of endless configurations of same in what are termed Magnetic Resonant Field Patterns (or elements/compounds)
So the atmosphere is water vapor that has varying energy levels depending upon the MRF value of its pattern.
On Earth approx 85% of the atmosphere has a "neutral" charge factor. Or neutral Magnetic Field interaction. About 14% has an excess of energy that can be available to 'harmonious' other plasma conglomerates such as the lungs. Approx 1% has had this available energy removed to a certain extent. We call these Nitrogen, Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide.
The Earths magnetic Fields are responsible for this plasma fluid/atmosphere composition. Just as the Earths Magnetic Fields take care of the trillions of tonnes of carbon gases from volcanoes and other natural emitters in exactly the same fashion as the Fourmatted Muffler mentioned above, the science of the Plasma Universe is your only defense to carbon credits.
The lungs take in air and act as an "energy exchanger" whereby the membranes allow 'plasma energy' to pass through the linings and energize the red blood cells that act like tiny batteries carrying energy to the body. At no point ever, does gaseous oxygen enter the blood stream. If it did you would die. The composition of, being also of intelligent design, of the red blood cells are harmonious (like a tuning fork) receptors of BIO ENERGY. Bio plasma.
The exhaled air now has less energy and so vibrates with a frequency that mans meters equate to CO2. All of mans meters for measuring everything 'electrical' in nature is based upon frequency not the size of the Nucleus. It stands to reason that matter is energy frequency. In a car's motor the energy is released and its not energy release or even fire that pushes the piston down but the expansion of the Neutral or Nitrogen content that provides the motive force. The 'nitrogen' absorbs the plasma and expands its MRF pattern. The exhausted gases exhibit a reduction in 'O' content (energized air content) and an increase in air with removed energy or CO2.
So Mr Amsterdam, would you care to explain what plasma energy of the microwave vibration MRF patterns do to 'de-energised' air as I dont think the instigators of this experiment have a clue as to what they are doing.
Did anyone pick up on the inferred point that the lungs are a "cold fusion" device? Energy from the Aether?
Some one please start a thread on cold fusion so I can tell you how its done without being dumped in the Mad Ideas bucket. Pleeeaaassseeeeee

comingfrom

Re: Earth - atmosphere

Unread post by comingfrom » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Electricity is visible in the sky.

Spectacular example over my home town in New South Wales, taken Friday, 4th September.
(iPhone image just does not do it justice.)

Clouds are clouds of positive ions, which have leaked down (discharged) from the upper ionosphere. The ions form regions of positive charge, compared to the charge of the ambient atmosphere outside the cloud of ions. A polarity barrier [double layer] forms around the positively charged regions, which give clouds their distinctive edge. When an moving ion within a cloud approaches the edge of the cloud, the polarity barrier at the edge of the clouds turns the particle back into the cloud.

Water molecules are polar, being slightly more negatively charged at the Oxygen end, and slightly positively charged at the Hydrogen end. This polarity causes any water molecules in the atmosphere near these positive ions to orient themselves Oxygen end towards the ion, and to cling to it. So the droplets are formed, and become visible to the naked eye, when they become large and frequent enough to refract a significant percentage of the Sun's light.

In the photo above, what I believe we are looking at, is a discharge of ions from the ionosphere which did not form a stable polarity boundary [double layer] around itself, which would have caused the ions to create another distinct and fluffy cloud like the other cloud above it. Instead the energetic ions radiated outwards from the discharge region forming the filamentary structures which can be seen. The formation soon dispersed.

When too much positive ions accumulate in the lower layers of the atmosphere, the water droplets become large,
and the positive charge discharges to the earth as rain. (When the potential difference between the earth and sky is even greater, then discharges also occur as lightning.)

Finally, the ions, which have travelled all the way from Sun, land upon the negatively charged Earth, where they accumulate the electrons they need to neutralize.
And so the Earth grows.

:P
`Paul

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:09 pm

GaryN wrote:Astronomers make real-time, 3-D movies of plasma tubes drifting overhead.
By creatively using a radio telescope to see in 3D, astronomers have detected the existence of tubular plasma structures in the inner layers of the magnetosphere surrounding the Earth.
Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-06-astronomer ... a.html#jCp
Just as those tubular structures remind me of things seen on the sun, so also does this video of "tornadoes" on the sun:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/watch-solar-to ... ce-1519236?#

ngordon900

What do you know of haze?

Unread post by ngordon900 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 am

Last month, there was a surprisingly heavy haze over the Middle East that lasted more than a week (8-9 days?), covering entire nations in the process.

The Israeli popular media and scientific community say this was mainly due to large political changes going on in Syria, specifically a decade long agricultural degradation and "soil breakdown" caused by the more recent civil war. So this human induced desertification process created a lot of dust and other particles, which eventually added up to huge clouds that took advantage of the dry windless season and decided to stick around for a while.

I find this explanation confusing and a bit fishy. I can understand localized dust cover like urban smog, industrial pollution, construction activity, forest fires, etc. I can also understand global dust phenomena like dust storms and volcanic ash clouds. However, I fail to understand how these localized phenomena scale up to global phenomena in size, mass and duration.

This haze didn't behave anything like a dust storm, and I'm not aware of any surface volcanic activity in the area lately. So theoretically, even if Syria’s surface was being bombarded to dust, how long and how far would the dust clouds go? Do such local events actually add up to explain a global scale event? Are they just a trigger or catalyst of other atmospheric changes? What’s going on?

I'm no expert on haze phenomena, but some of you maybe are. My layman's intuition is telling me this has some electric weather stuff going on. I'd be happy if someone would point me in the right direction, refute my claims, confirm my suspicions or anything in between.

Thanks

Macstered

Re: What do you know of haze?

Unread post by Macstered » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:44 am

I don't know about fine dust particles, nbut when I was living in Australia, there were some really big bushfires in Melbourne area.
I was living in Adelaide some 800km away and we got really heavy smoke clouds carried all the way from Melbourne to Adelaide just by wind. So I would say yes, it is possible just to be fine dust carried by wind.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:16 am

There must be some dusty plasma mechanics going on.

The haze could be positive relative to the Earths surface negativity, maybe due to ion/photon impact. So at one location the dust gets really positively charged so it stays up for a long period, positive moves to less charged areas causing the haze to move (or wind), slowly the haze would settle due to gaining electrons (ie neutralization).

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 am

The moon appears to have dust haze Lunar Dust Levitation (TPOD) and a mainstream article about levitating lunar dust which NASA's Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) is investigating.

Mars is famous for its global dust storms but it seems that includes large areas of mars actually suffering from what they call global dust hazes.
The storm came no closer than about 837 miles (1,347 kilometers) from Opportunity, resulting in only a slight drop in atmospheric clarity over that rover, which does not have a weather station.

Halfway around the planet from Opportunity, the NASA Mars rover Curiosity's weather station has detected atmospheric changes related to the storm. Sensors on the Rover Environmental Monitoring Station (REMS), which was provided for Curiosity by Spain, have measured decreased air pressure and a slight rise in overnight low temperature.

"This is now a regional dust storm. It has covered a fairly extensive region with its dust haze, and it is in a part of the planet where some regional storms in the past have grown into global dust hazes," said Rich Zurek, chief Mars scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "For the first time since the Viking missions of the 1970s, we are studying a regional dust storm both from orbit and with a weather station on the surface."
Spacecraft Monitoring Martian Dust Storm.
What has always been fascinating about the Mars dust hazes and storms is that they seem to start in certain large craters or basins and grown and shrink for a while before either dying or suddenly growing out of the basin and taking over a larger area or the planet itself.
"This storm began as a small dust cloud inside the Hellas Basin, a 9-km deep impact crater in Mars's southern hemisphere," says Phil Christensen, the principal investigator for TES at Arizona State University. At first the cloud did little -- alternately growing and retreating as days passed, but never getting very large until June 27th. "That's when the storm exploded," says Christensen. "It crossed some critical threshold and really began to grow." By early July the dust cloud had spilled out of the Basin and wrapped itself around the entire planet.
Planet Gobbling Dust Storms
In regards to the Middle East dust haze was there any slight changes in atmospheric conditions before, during or after that period?

Does your area normally have a cold spell of a couple of weeks around this time or any other unusual weather pattern at this time of year? The Mediterranean basin normally suffers from a cold snap around October.

saul

Unread post by saul » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Ever been to Beijing? Seems there is a permanent haze there that limits visibility to the 100m range.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Titan also has a global layered haze like Venus. (Haze layers seem to be the condensed form that non-polar molecules take in an electrified atmosphere. They are quite distinct from the vertically moving clouds that polar molecules, like water, form).
Cassini’s Homecoming (Wal Thornhill)
and Pluto also has just been discovered to have layers of haze in its atmosphere.

601L1n9FR09

Unread post by 601L1n9FR09 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Forgive me if this has been covered. Professor Pollack had a thing or two to say about wind and the rotation of the earth. Along those lines it was reported that Venus is slowing down it's retrograde motion. Which direction are the winds (which also seem to have altered velocity recently) blowing on Venus? And before resuming my regularly scheduled lurking, a quick prediction: Venus will continue to decelerate until it stops and will subsequently begin rotating in a pro-grade manner. Hope this isn't too far off topic. Great thread folks!

upriver

Cold injection or heat escape?

Unread post by upriver » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Cold injection or heat escape?

So if you open the door on your warm house, would you call it a cold injection into your space or would you call it heat escape....

Heat escape to me means that once you are over the boundary, the heat is a plume coming from the boundary...

Cold injection means that cold is coming in from outside the boundary. I should add the a lot of this depends on the pressure differential between the 2 sides of the boundary. It the real world there is always a difference.

The heat plume will form a pocket in the cold or the cold will form a pocket in the heat. Most likely its both
In either situation it is an exchange of kinetic energy that lowers the temperature of the more energetic molecules.

So in talking about the polar vortex, why does it form a cold pocket in the atmosphere?? Is there a "flow" of cold molecules from space? Or conversely, why does the heat leave the atmosphere in the form of a "tube or pocket"?

upriver

Re: Cold injection or heat escape?

Unread post by upriver » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:34 pm

"The average convection velocity in X SM direction (i.e.,the dawn-dusk electric field strength) within the central
part of the polar cap (>80◦) can be used alternatively to the cross-polar cap potential for the study of magneto-
spheric forcings and their dependencies on various solar wind and IMF parameters. It shows very similar varia-
tions, but represents rather solar wind-magnetosphere coupling conditions at mostly ’open’ flux tubes within
the central polar cap."

"A positive correlation is found between convection velocity and solar wind dynamic pressure Pdyn, but additionally there appears an enhanced convection speed (cross polar cap potential) for very low values of Pdyn.
This latter peak is due to solar wind density effects, the reason for which are not yet clear."
http://web.ift.uib.no/Romfysikk/RESEARC ... ster07.pdf

In the article below,these guys are talking about the injection of Cold ions in the magnetotail. I am talking about the funneling of cold ions and neutrals into the atmosphere, and as they are funneled down the density gets higher. The dynamic pressure of the solar wind forces the cold down the magnetospheric footprint to the surface.
Its a system that has an input and an output. Everything in the universe can be thought of in that fashion.

"The study confirms the idea of transport of ionospheric ions into the magnetotail and show in particular that ions are massively injected from the nightside ionosphere into the tail during storms and substorms. One single injection event can even account for over 80% of the plasma sheet O+ population. Furthermore, the observations of a cold proton population inside the PSBL during quiet times preceding a substorm was reported. The cold ions are accelerated to several hundreds km/s, which allows precise density measurements of this population.
The density of the cold population of around 0.1 cm −3 is almost comparable to the density of the hot plasma sheet ions, which reaches a maximum of 0.25 cm−3 in this study. Other examples, where accelerated cold ions in the magnetotail have been able to overcome the spacecraft potential barrier, have been seen by the ISEE spacecraft (
Orsini et al., 1990) and Geotail (Mukai et al.,1994;Hirahara et al., 1996;Seki et al., 1998)"

This graphic show a lot of the processes that happen in the earths plasma sphere.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... cesses.jpg

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:49 pm

I guess a better way to look at the polar vortex is a flexible wall filled with cold that moves around. I think that "injection" is on the edge of usefulness in this case...

How permeable is the edge of the Arctic vortex: Model studies of winter 1999–2000
1. Introduction

[2] The polar vortex in winter and spring is surrounded by the polar wind jet. These strong zonal winds act as a kinematic barrier that separates the air within the vortex from the midlatitude air masses [e.g., Randel et al., 1993; Pierce et al., 1994]. Commonly, the vortex edge is identified by the strongest potential vorticity (PV) gradient with respect to equivalent latitude [Nash et al., 1996] and acts as a flexible “eddy-transport barrier” [McIntyre, 1995], hindering the transport on isentropes across the vortex edge. An extreme view developed from theoretical arguments and modeling experiments by Juckes and McIntyre [1987] considers the polar vortex as a completely isolated “containment vessel.” In studies of diabatic descent the assumption of a completely isolated vortex has been employed [e.g., Rosenfield et al., 1994]. Both trajectory calculations [Manney et al., 1994b] and Lagrangian transport studies (trajectory or contour advection) [Chen, 1994] indeed show strong barriers to latitudinal mixing above about 420 K and 400 K potential temperature, respectively, throughout the winter, with more mixing below this isentropic surface. Similar conclusions are reported by Abrams et al. [1996] for the 1994 Antarctic winter, using ATMOS tracer observations. According to the calculation of isentropic trajectories, in the Arctic winter a strong mixing barrier usually forms near the vortex edge in January and February [Dahlberg and Bowman, 1994]. Weaker barriers are found during the months of December and March.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 05268/full

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 am

Heat moves to cold.

Heat is photon density.

The more will move towards were there is less.

Regards,
Daniel

ps. Moving photons can push/drag ions along with them.
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

upriver

Unread post by upriver » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:46 pm

D_Archer wrote:Heat moves to cold.

Heat is photon density.

The more will move towards were there is less.

Regards,
Daniel

ps. Moving photons can push/drag ions along with them.
Both heat and photons are kinetic energy just different forms.

You can have a situation where the cooled air is under pressure and is released into very hot air(air conditioning). Generally cold air or gas is denser... But if you have a closed container and you heat it the pressure goes up.