Electric Volcanoes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

perpetual motion

Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread post by perpetual motion » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Anyone want to comment on these?
I haven't read much about these on this forum, if it has been talked about at all.
Especially the ones in and around the Pacific Ocean. And if they all could have blew after the continental
shift around the Pacific.
But most of the actively erupting volcanoes are on the deep sea floor, where nobody was there to measure it. If you assume that 3/4 of all eruptions were underwater volcanoes, you get a total of about 6,000 volcanoes that have erupted worldwide in the last 10,000 years.(Their not sure of this number as of yet.)
The planet would be pitched into complete dark, and that is going to devastate photosynthesis, destroy crop yields and cause temperatures to plunge. The ash would linger in the atmosphere for up to 10 years.
The two big hazards from a worldwide volcanic cataclysm are ash and volcanic gases. (While the explosions and outpourings of lava would be deadly to people living close by, the number of deaths would pale compared to those caused by the ensuing climate change.)
Just some thought as I have just found this article.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread post by nick c » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 am

Just some thought as I have just found this article.
perpetual motion,
What article? It would make things easier for the readers if you put in a link or reference when you cite a source.

perpetual motion

Re: Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread post by perpetual motion » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 pm

http://www.livescience.com/49305-what-i ... upted.html
Its not much of an article here.
I was just trying to get some other brain waves to answer in their thoughts as to what this would have
done to this planets land mass and atmosphere.
Robertus Maximus has a couple of paragraphs in todays writings to clarify some of these thoughts that I
have on these volcanoes, in a way.

Wedman

Electric Discharge and Surface Formation in Lava?

Unread post by Wedman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Last day I watched the video Electric Discharge and Surface Formation by Mr2Tuff2. Watching from 7:53 I came to think about the strange lava formation Dimmuborgir (Wikipedia) close to lake Mývatn in Iceland (see attached image). Dimmuborgir is a circular area with lava pillars and other formations that I've visited three times, most recently in 2015. According to wikipedia the formations were created when a lava lake collapsed. I guess that they think that the pillars are created like underwater lava pillars like these:
Lava pillars (noaa.gov)

I found that hard to understand when I read it so could these formations instead have been formed by electric discharge?

Another type of formations in the Mývatn area are the pseudocraters or rootless cones. Some av them are double rootless cones:
Double rootless cones around Lake Myvatn in Iceland, as analogues to double cones in Athabasca Valles, Mars
These looks much like the crater in a crater at 5:45 in the video above.

The pseudocraters are supposed to have been created by steam exploding through lava. Could these have been formed by electric discharge?
Attachments
Dimmuborgir from volcano Hverfjall
Dimmuborgir from volcano Hverfjall

moses

Re: Electric Discharge and Surface Formation in Lava?

Unread post by moses » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:02 pm

This is close to a rootless cone:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2016/1 ... -an-namus/

Cheers,
Mo

jone dae

Unread post by jone dae » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Feel free to use or download this "new" Electric Geology Glossary...

https://jonedae.wordpress.com/2017/01/2 ... -glossary/

Jone

Wedman

Unread post by Wedman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:22 am

Pobiti Kamani, hollow stone pillars in Bulgaria:
Wikipedia
Mysterious Universe
Travelin2Bulgaria

bdw000

Mt Etna beam of light

Unread post by bdw000 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:18 am

Has anyone seen more about this (assuming it's not fake):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-coyBn3Cf5Q

It's just one pic, but it looks interesting. Could have electrical implications for the eruption.

old timer

kimberlite pipes and the EU?

Unread post by old timer » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Petrology of inclusions in type II diamond indicates they form at 650km depth or deeper. Diamond bearing kimberlites are restricted to Archean cratons, far from recent or existing subduction zones, so the standard "ring of fire" model for volcanism doesn't apply to kimberlites. What is not known is how volcanism is triggered from such depths under stable cratons. Could an electrical (plasma) discharge from deep in the upper mantle be responsible for triggering the short lived phreatomagmatic volcanism that is characteristic of kimberlites?

Craters that are likely due to plasma events often have a second smaller crater that overlaps the initial larger crater. This is due to a second, weaker plasma strike. Kimberlites often have a second, smaller phase. Could this be due to a second electrical (plasma?) discharge shortly after the initial discharge?

GaryN

Re: kimberlite pipes and the EU?

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Hi old timer, and welcome to the TB forums. Kimberlite pipes are electrical in nature according to TB models, and there is a TPOD here:

The Electrical Origin of Kimberlite Pipes
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... erlite.htm
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Re: Electric Volcanoes

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:26 pm

This suggests to me that perhaps large telluric currents maybe involved with Yellowstone activity.

New study challenges traditional theory of Yellowstone formation
"A robust result from these models is that the heat source behind the extensive inland volcanism actually originated from the shallow oceanic mantle to the west of the Pacific Northwest coast," Liu said. "This directly challenges the traditional view that most of the heat came from the plume below Yellowstone."
https://phys.org/news/2017-12-tradition ... ation.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

COTSM

Unread post by COTSM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:57 am

I am curious if there are EU theories on the Kilauea eruption. The pattern of earthquakes associated with the area may suggest some electric connection. The Observers have had some recent success predicting earthquakes. Could volcanos be caused by the same mechanism?

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

COTSM wrote:Could volcanos be caused by the same mechanism?
Lava is melting with current. A large amount of current is flowing in the crust.

Olivine inside Earth releases a large amount of electrons
https://etherealmatters.org/article/oli ... -electrons

Earthquake is discharge inside crust
https://etherealmatters.org/article/ear ... side-crust

The lava of Kilauea is discharging before leaving the surface.Volcanic thunder happens when suddenly erupting.
Current flows in the magma of the Pacific fire ring and plays a role of a motor that rotates the earth.

Earth is Faraday motor
https://etherealmatters.org/article/earth-faraday-motor

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:35 am

COTSM wrote:I am curious if there are EU theories on the Kilauea eruption. The pattern of earthquakes associated with the area may suggest some electric connection. The Observers have had some recent success predicting earthquakes. Could volcanos be caused by the same mechanism?
Interestingly enough, I heard one of the USGS people on the site state clearly that there was some sort of electric field detection equipment being brought in, but she "could not comment further" at the time.
(I have been following this daily since it began as the footage is extremely....compelling somehow.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.