Electric Volcanoes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Anaconda

Re: Electric Volcanos

Unread post by Anaconda » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 am

Electric Yellowstone: Conductivity Image Hints Supervolcano Plume Is Bigger Than Thought
ScienceDaily (Apr. 11, 2011) wrote:University of Utah geophysicists made the first large-scale picture of the electrical conductivity of the gigantic underground plume of hot and partly molten rock that feeds the Yellowstone supervolcano. The image suggests the plume is even bigger than it appears in earlier images made with earthquake waves.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 083533.htm

Another confirmation for the Electric Universe paradigm.
ScienceDaily (Apr. 11, 2011) wrote:"It's like comparing ultrasound and MRI in the human body; they are different imaging technologies," says geophysics Professor Michael Zhdanov, principal author of the new study and an expert on measuring magnetic and electrical fields on Earth's surface to find oil, gas, minerals and geologic structures underground.
ScienceDaily (Apr. 11, 2011) wrote:Smith says the geoelectric and seismic images of the Yellowstone plume look somewhat different because "we are imaging slightly different things." Seismic images highlight materials such as molten or partly molten rock that slow seismic waves, while the geoelectric image is sensitive to briny fluids that conduct electricity.

"It [the plume] is very conductive compared with the rock around it," Zhdanov says. "It's close to seawater in conductivity."
Of course, the Electric Universe has theorized this effect for a long time, good to see conventional geologists catching up.

Welcome aboard :)

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

As North America drifted slowly southwest over the hotspot, there were more than 140 gargantuan caldera eruptions -- the largest kind of eruption known on Earth -- along a northeast-trending path that is now Idaho's Snake River Plain.
Anaconda's link
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 083533.htm

And it is possible that the hotspot is itself moving, if as they say, it is a network of electric tubes.
We know something about them.
Similar as an electric arc moves across a terrella's surface, a hotspot might move along Earth's inner surface, but in geologic time.

The geoelectric image can "see" only 200 miles deep.
~

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Or is the crust sliding over [with respect to] the plasmic plume?

I wonder if there is any oil associated with this plume?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:57 pm

webolife wrote:Or is the crust sliding over [with respect to] the plasmic plume?

I wonder if there is any oil associated with this plume?
Yes, there is oil associated with the plume or is at least in geographical proximity to the plume. There is oil & gas in the state of Wyoming.
At the beginning of 2006, Wyoming ranked second in the U.S. in proved reserves of natural gas and fourth in proved reserves of crude oil.
http://www.wsgs.uwyo.edu/WSGSgroups/OILGAS/Default.aspx

substance

Unread post by substance » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Something rather extra-terrestrial:

Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon Enceladus
EurekAlert wrote: Data from NASA's Cassini spacecraft have revealed that Enceladus, one of Saturn's diminutive moons, is linked to Saturn by powerful electrical currents - beams of electrons that flow back and forth between the planet and moon. The finding is part of a paper published in Nature today.

CAPS, one of the instruments on board Cassini which made the electron beam discovery, includes a electron sensor called CAPS-ELS – led by UCL (University College London).

Since Cassini's arrival at Saturn in 2004 it has passed 500km-wide Enceladus 14 times, gradually discovering more of its secrets on each visit. Research has found that jets of gas and icy grains emanate from the south pole of Enceladus, which become electrically charged and form an ionosphere. The motion of Enceladus and its ionosphere through the magnetic bubble that surrounds Saturn acts like a dynamo, setting up the newly-discovered current system.

Scientists already knew that the giant planet Jupiter is linked to three of its moons by charged current systems set up by the satellites orbiting inside its giant magnetic bubble, the magnetosphere, and that these current systems form glowing spots in the planet's upper atmosphere. The latest discovery at Enceladus shows that similar processes take place at the Saturnian system too.
My personal blog about science, technology, society and politics. - Putredo Mundi

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 am

shouldnt that be a kinda "wow" moment for the EU? ... or has it has it been dalt with already? .. thanks for posting anyway Substance 8-)

mathew

Unread post by mathew » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 am

WOW!
Massive eruption with plasma discharge & lightning
Sakurajima Japan - Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annfqr8_73c
The wind.. in its greatest power, whirls. -Black Elk

Nitai

Sakurajima Volcano, PLASMA EXPLOSION 2 DAYS IN A ROW!

Unread post by Nitai » Sun May 01, 2011 4:16 pm

April 28-29

http://youtu.be/annfqr8_73c

Woah.

April 30

http://youtu.be/Mes4au7tOMc

Mega Woah.

ITS TIME FOR SCIENCE :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

mathew

Re: Sakurajima Volcano, PLASMA EXPLOSION 2 DAYS IN A ROW!

Unread post by mathew » Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Thanks Nitai-

Incredible! A must Watch!

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wo ... apture.jpg

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Sun May 01, 2011 6:48 pm

mathew wrote:Thanks Nitai-

Incredible! A must Watch!

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wo ... apture.jpg

Nice screen captures! Amazing energy coming out of that thing.
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality.” - Halton Arp.

Nitai

Unread post by Nitai » Mon May 02, 2011 7:55 am

Does anyone else have any input on this? What do you think we are seeing here? Ground to air lightning? Where is the energy coming from? Underground currents?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon May 02, 2011 8:10 am

It would appear electricity can heat and melt rock. Both internally, and externally. We can see a glimpse of the process in the videos. Telluric Currents are probably a factor. The flashes in the videos are likely related to subsurface currents. The gravity only folks will never understand, without a familiarity of plasma physics and basic EU concepts.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Nitai

Re: Electric Volcanoes

Unread post by Nitai » Tue May 03, 2011 7:03 am

Thanks mods for merging! I had not seen the post the day prior. Let's get some more discussion going on about this.

This obviously has never been recorded like this before, or we would have seen it. We have seen lightning inside volcanoes in the past, but not to the level of plasma that is being seen here.

Non EU theorists would speculate that it was some static in the ashes causing lightning, but we can obviously see that the level of energies shooting out of these is beyond that.

Does this change Volcanology at all?

substance

Unread post by substance » Tue May 03, 2011 7:37 am

Wow, this is seriously impressive! I might have to pick up a Vulcanology or some general Geology book sometime to check what "established scientists" have to say about this phenomenon.
What do the EU advocates have about volcanic lightning? I haven't read most of the materials on Thunderbolts since they are generally outside of my price range but if there is some information online, I would really like to read it. I want the hardcore stuff, not information written for laymen. Being 2/3 into my undergraduate Physics course, I have already done Newtonian mechanics, Electromagnetism, Optics, Thermodynamics, General relativity and I'm currently doing Quantum Mechanics so it shouldn't be too difficult to get a grasp of any material.
My personal blog about science, technology, society and politics. - Putredo Mundi

mathew

Unread post by mathew » Tue May 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Hello substance,
Here are the volcanism stories available on
thunderbolts picture of the day archive:

http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/00subjectx.htm#Volcanism