Electric Volcanoes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread postby perpetual motion » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Anyone want to comment on these?
I haven't read much about these on this forum, if it has been talked about at all.
Especially the ones in and around the Pacific Ocean. And if they all could have blew after the continental
shift around the Pacific.
But most of the actively erupting volcanoes are on the deep sea floor, where nobody was there to measure it. If you assume that 3/4 of all eruptions were underwater volcanoes, you get a total of about 6,000 volcanoes that have erupted worldwide in the last 10,000 years.(Their not sure of this number as of yet.)
The planet would be pitched into complete dark, and that is going to devastate photosynthesis, destroy crop yields and cause temperatures to plunge. The ash would linger in the atmosphere for up to 10 years.
The two big hazards from a worldwide volcanic cataclysm are ash and volcanic gases. (While the explosions and outpourings of lava would be deadly to people living close by, the number of deaths would pale compared to those caused by the ensuing climate change.)
Just some thought as I have just found this article.
perpetual motion

Re: Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread postby nick c » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:44 am

Just some thought as I have just found this article.
perpetual motion,
What article? It would make things easier for the readers if you put in a link or reference when you cite a source.
nick c

Re: Land and Ocean Volcanoes

Unread postby perpetual motion » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 pm

http://www.livescience.com/49305-what-i ... upted.html
Its not much of an article here.
I was just trying to get some other brain waves to answer in their thoughts as to what this would have
done to this planets land mass and atmosphere.
Robertus Maximus has a couple of paragraphs in todays writings to clarify some of these thoughts that I
have on these volcanoes, in a way.
perpetual motion

Previous

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science