Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Unread post by nick c » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:23 pm

The word alien in "Symbols of An Alien Sky" does not refer to ET intervention. It refers to a view of the heavens that was very different from what we experience today.

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:34 pm

nick c wrote:The word alien in "Symbols of An Alien Sky" does not refer to ET intervention. It refers to a view of the heavens that was very different from what we experience today.
Yes....Yes ...I certainly understand that..(perhaps the author had a Freudian slip unconsciously hinting at ET s) ..Has the question of ET manipulation not been raised before?
It seems to me the ONLY possible solution ,and not at all outlandish.
The idea that random cosmic events could move Earth from orbiting one star , without the mechanical stress turning Earth s surface molten, keeping the environment conducive for life , and positioning it around the sun AT JUST THE RIGHT DISTANCE for comfort , the idea that this could be a random event is totally a non starter.
I'm fairly new to all this and I'm not too clear where the sun was supposed to have to have come from? It's VERY massive compared to Saturn .
It seems to me that very advanced ET s would spend their time monitoring star systems, shifting around planets and stars to optimize conditions for life, if they saw a star was cooling or going through a catastrophic change, they would move any planet with life orbiting it, away to a new situation. I'm sure they're also genetic engineers and had a hand in creating us.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 am

:shock: auninaki ;)
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 am

oz,
None of the TB team attribute any role whatsoever to ET's.
That being said, the "Electric Universe - Planetary Science" board is not the place to discuss possible ET interventions in human affairs. It is probably not an appropriate topic for any board on this forum, including the NIAMI. There are other places on the web for that discussion. Perhaps your thoughts on that subject would be welcomed at the CinC forum.

You watched a YouTube video on the Saturn theory. It is only meant to be an introduction to a subject which has been developing for fifty years or more. There have been many books written, and numerous articles in journals such as Pensee, Kronos, Aeon, and Thoth (see the link below), etc. If you are interested then you should seek out the material. Most issues that you have raised are addressed. Unfortunately, much of it is not available on the net.

If you are genuinely interested, I would recommend a thorough and complete reading of the Thoth Catastrophic Newsletter as it contains much on the formulation of a forensic approach in attempting to reconstruct the events, using interdisciplinary methods. And it is available free on line. There is much valuable info in the pages of Thoth.
Last edited by nick c on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: link corrected

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:49 am

nick c wrote: None of the TB team attribute any role whatsoever to ET's.
Thanks for those links Nick , I'll check them out . I don't want to give the impression I'm overly into ET's I was just suggesting a response to the question ,that the establishment( and myself) would inevitably ask..."How could such a massive shake up occur so, painlessly, and with such a nice outcome".

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:30 am

oz93666 wrote:
nick c wrote: None of the TB team attribute any role whatsoever to ET's.
Thanks for those links Nick , I'll check them out . I don't want to give the impression I'm overly into ET's I was just suggesting a response to the question ,that the establishment( and myself) would inevitably ask..."How could such a massive shake up occur so, painlessly, and with such a nice outcome".
Although the ET involvement aspects may not be suited for this site I do believe you have brought up an interesting line of questioning that is suited for TB, though more apt for the NIAMI boards.

Is it possible that ancient monuments built during the time of the cosmic events had some effect - positive or negative - on the course of events and how they unfolded here on Earth?

Although I don't believe there is any "official" EU views on such things a number of researchers have suggested monuments such as the Great Pyramids and Stone Henge have 'special' electrodynamic properties, or could during a time of increased(or decreased) activity.

Is it possible these monuments - if built during the time of the events in question - could have had any effects on the Earth's geomagnetic fields and systems either locally or on a combined global scale?

If so were these effects positive or negative from the human perspective, and if positive were they planned or purely incidental on the part of the builders?

Again I think it's a good, valid topic for NIAMI, perhaps you could start another thread there minus the ET aspects?

On a side note though I would add that EM forces being so powerful relatively speaking it's highly unlikely any functioning minds of man or ET's could produce technology like a 'tractor-beam' that could overcome the natural EM forces at work during such an event... And those EM forces themselves would help to 'shield' the Earth from damage to a relative extent(our Earthly leaky capacitor) and hold it all together(so to speak).

Cheers,
Jonny
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 pm

CTJG 1986 wrote:Is it possible that ancient monuments
Lots of good points you raise.... I've been quite obsessed with pyramids all my life, many things going on with them , interesting work by C.Dunn .
It might be productive to examine the effect on the earth's structure of , changes in rotational speed , changes of gravitational pull from outside bodies What sort forces would be involved in changing the orbit from saturn to the sun.
I think the established view has it that the earth is molten , with just a thin surface crust, also it's rotation gives the surface a speed of 1000km/hr at the equator, wouldn't any changes of rotational speed set up massive churning in the magma and break up of the crust?
Just a small body like the moon orbiting causes quite a bulge in the crust and oceans what if larger bodies were to pass by?

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:52 pm

oz93666 wrote:
CTJG 1986 wrote:Is it possible that ancient monuments
Lots of good points you raise.... I've been quite obsessed with pyramids all my life, many things going on with them , interesting work by C.Dunn .
It might be productive to examine the effect on the earth's structure of , changes in rotational speed , changes of gravitational pull from outside bodies What sort forces would be involved in changing the orbit from saturn to the sun.
I think the established view has it that the earth is molten , with just a thin surface crust, also it's rotation gives the surface a speed of 1000km/hr at the equator, wouldn't any changes of rotational speed set up massive churning in the magma and break up of the crust?
Just a small body like the moon orbiting causes quite a bulge in the crust and oceans what if larger bodies were to pass by?
Well the ancient records do indicate such upheaval occurring to massive extents, with mountains being formed/rising up or being eviscerated in very short time periods, "fire and brimstone" events which could be either plasmatic or magmatic or both, the 'great deluge' massive flooding, tremendous earthquakes and volcanic activity and so on.

The ancient historical records are filled with "Doomsday" stories retelling the events of the past. Although I will note that I personally believe some of those stories are symbolically referencing the 'axis mundi' plasma column(s) rather than Earthly geological formations the over-all the record is quite clear on the catastrophe's occurrence(s).

And one could also consider that perhaps such events as the 'breaking up' and separation of the continents occurred during these sequences of events(if that ever happened at all) - though Anthony Peratt's great research documenting the orientations of ancient cave-art/petroglyph plasma depictions would seem to indicate it must have been been prior to any human interpretation of the events as the continents seemed to be in their current places when the petroglyphs were produced. (though there is room for interpretation)

Perhaps that occurred in a previous cycle for which virtually all physical records were wiped away or "overridden" by the latest events so far focused on by the TB crew.

It should also be noted that there is a high likelihood that a much greater portion of the Earth was exposed as dry ground before the 'Great Deluge' flooding events or end of the 'Ice Age'(depending on your choice of theories) and much more evidence of these events could be hidden away beneath the waves in the depths of the oceans that we know less about than outer-space - the great vastly deep chasm's beneath the waves themselves could be evidence of what happens.

I do highly recommend Velikovksy's "Worlds in Collision" if you have not read it(it's available online in a few places too), it provides a great amount of sources for ancient records on cosmic catastrophism in our past although some of the perspectives of them offered by Velikovsky are open to interpretation and debate.

Much of the evidence for these events exist right in front of our collective eyes, but the "establishment" maintains that such evidence shows minute actions over millions or billions of years and not concentrated, rapid transformations - despite much of the evidence actually supporting the latter views despite claims to the contrary, as noted many places around this forum.

What the TB crew here and the general EU movement is proposing is not just another 'theory' to add to the current mix but a new paradigm from which all theory stems - it is a replacement for the increasingly lacking 'standard model' and 'Big Bang' paradigm.

Cheers,
Jonny
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Was our Moon a moon of Saturn too, expelled or escaping at the same time, and always being in association? Or did the Moon arrive much later? I was reading about the Proselenes of Arcadia, and symbols found in Bolivia that record that the Moon only came into existence between 11,500 and 13,000 years ago. This I do believe is one of the periods when great upheavals occurred, so is it possible that rather than Mars or Venus or some other unknown body coming close to Earth, that it was rather the Moon being captured? If differentially charged, then there really would have been some fireworks happening. Gravitational capture is regarded as an almost impossibility, but perhaps the battle between gravity and repulsion by electric fields could lead to reaching an equilibrium over a much shorter period than just a gravitational capture?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 pm

The word alien in "Symbols of An Alien Sky" does not refer to ET intervention. It refers to a view of the heavens that was very different from what we experience today.
Were stars seen during the "Saturn Sun" time? :?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:28 am

Were stars seen during the "Saturn Sun" time?
Insufficient data, Captain. When was the Saturn Sun time? I found this on the varchive site:
The Earth Without the Moon
http://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

There was previous mention in this thread,
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=6&t=5379
and I found the quotes about the Deluge and the Light of the Seven Days in that thread interesting, as I still don't know much about the Velikovsky stuff. That 7 or even 12 glowing objects were seen in the Heavens suggests all the planets were bright at some time, not just Saturn.
The oldest reference I can find to what may have been observatories puts them at about 4,900 BC, and some Vedic texts may have had observations maybe to 6000 BC, but certainly nothing going back to 11.5 or 13 thousand years ago. I still favour the 26,000 year cycle, the Great Year, as the base for these events, with 13,000 and 6.5 thousand year events also occuring, and the Saturn event, and perhaps the Moons capture being at the 13,000 years ago mark.
The moon's surface is dry, dusty and rocky. The rocky crust is about 37 miles (60 km) thick on the side of the moon that faces Earth and about 62 miles (100 km) thick on the opposite side of the Moon.
Does that suggest interaction with Earth?
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Thanks, Gary ;) ....guess I'll have to dig out an old Saturn thread.... :?

tayga

Unread post by tayga » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am

Sparky wrote:
Were stars seen during the "Saturn Sun" time? :?
In God Star, Cardona quotes many sources that described Saturn (as a god) in his various identities as being completely alone initially. Although I haven't completed the book yet, I would surmise that this would correspond to the view humans had of the disk of Saturn suspended above them and inside its atmosphere prior to the encounter with our Sun. If this is what you mean by 'Saturn Sun' time I'd suppose the answer to your question would be 'No'.

This would correspond to the first phase of Greek mythology in which there were only Gaia, the Earth, and Ouranos, popularly translated as 'the heavens'.
tayga

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

- Richard P. Feynman

Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.
- Thomas Kuhn

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 am

tayga , thanks...

ztifbob

Earth's sky if Saturn went off orbit to inner solar system

Unread post by ztifbob » Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 am

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/simulation-of ... +jesusdiaz

Interesting points: In the simulation Saturn is far brighter than the moon as it's surface is more reflective. And the Earth would cast a pupil like shadow on the face of Saturn.