Earth Was a Moon of Saturn

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Location of Squatter Man - and relation to Saturn

Unread postby Tansi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

I understood that the plasma event of Squatter Man took place in the southern sky. (is it possible to get a copy of the mapped rock carvings Peratt made for his study?)

But what confuses me is if it's in the south, how does it relate to Saturn which was supposed to be held in the North (north star location)?

Did Squatter man appear as the system was breaking up, Saturn pulling away - and how? Why would there be a plasma event in the south if the 'action' was in the north. I'm totally ignorant of electricity and how things form circuits so that could be part of my confusion.

If someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Tansi

Possible missing visual detail in Polar Configuration?

Unread postby GenesisAria » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm not going to get into the details as to why i suggest this change, as it's largely intuitive, but anyone who works with plasma physics can see why i may have suggested it. It also accounts for variations of the symbolism, due to the different perspectives people may have had, or the differing visibility of the other polarity of the plasma formations.
❀桜舞う空~ ☯
GenesisAria

Previous

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science