Electrical Formations in Caves

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: Electrical Formations in Caves

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am

webolife wrote:This is in reference to Starbiters post prior to the above...
I understand where you're trying to go with this, Starbiter, but your last citation in particular affirms the aqueous nature of geode formation, as well as clarifying that the crystals in geodes are silicon dioxide, not dolomite or calcite. The quartz and pyrite crystals I dug out of vugs were formed through the leeching of limey water through the breccia pipes above carrying the silicas and irons down through the rocks... a slightly sulfuric odor was common and the pyrites were very brittle. The limestone originated in a layer that tops much of the Cascade range in this area [Mt. Si area east of Seattle], and I know you wish to attribute that to cometary dust deposition, but a more terrestrial [or perhaps discharging meteoric?] explanation would be simply that lightning is involved, which would also aid in the ionization issues surrounding the mystery of dolomite formation.
Hello Webo: Seems like old times. The quartz crystals You mention would not be a problem for a comet dust explanation. Comet dust is full of silicon dioxide [sand].

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/deepi ... 90705.html

The dust to the surprise of NASA also contains iron compounds. The sulphur in the pyrite could be due to transmutation of oxygen as many EU insiders think, or possibly sulphur rich Earth rocks being zapped during the electrical events described in WiC, releasing the sulphur. The folklore is full of descriptions of brimstone [sulphur], associated with fire [electricity]. You seem comfortable with meteoric dust, but not comet dust. Why?

While in MD for the NPA conference, EU insiders announced that Venus was an electric comet. Velikovsky was correct. No equivocation. I pinched myself.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am

Of course the link below refers to underwater formation of geodes. But with substantial issues.

http://www.isgs.illinois.edu/maps-data- ... bit3.shtml

These folks aren't EU. They could never dream of a Bennett Pinch being responsible. They don't need no stinking Bennett Pinch. The water did it.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am

The formation of regular and irregular polyhedra in a curving plasma is well documented,
and a bane to torus based fusion researchers. It is early days for the observation of
Ceres, and though I realise the tendency for us to often see what we would like to see,
I believe I saw a rough polyhedral outline in the early images. I wouldn't dismiss the
possibility off-hand.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm

I guess the reason I feel geodes are created under water is their basic shape. They have a spherical outer shell. This tells me that the material was expanding in a substance more dense then air, when it was being created. The inside of the geode looks like the material was pulled toward the center. So here we have an expansion event while the inside is like a vacuum creating filamentary structures. The only reason I think it was created in water is because it is the perfect medium for this process to take place. Minerals in the water are collected together and expanded through electrical processes, leaving this nice spherical crystalline interior.

But I don't know 100% just an idea.

;)
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Thinking geodes are created in the air during electrical events when the air is choked with dust is not an easy concept to embrace. Your model is embraceable. I feel like Sisyphus. Ok, your almost to the top. Any minute now. Doh!

unembraceable michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Starbiter,
Rereading my post I realize I was very tired and edited out a whole line or two leading to a disconnected concluding statement... I intended to attribute lightning activity to the formation of breccia pipes, not to the limey layer overlying the mountain range. Thus a discharging meteor [or comet!] might be responsible for the formation of such pipes, possibly transmuting some sulfur in the process, as well as introducing telluric currents into the zone where vugs would act as capacitors in a sense directing the charge toward the rapid formation of crystals. You were correct in pointing out the inconsistency of allowing for meteoric but not cometary action... as we both understand, apart from size and charge there is no essential difference structurally between these two astronomical bodies.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Kapriel

Unread post by Kapriel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:03 am

Webo I liked what you had to say about the rapid formation of crystals within vugs.

A little note on the electrical environment on Io, and a description of all that sulfur that's produced there (remember the author of this article has no foundation in the Electric Universe):

"Even the ground itself is in motion, rising, falling, splitting apart. The tiny moon, Io, one of the four main moons of Jupiter (it has 62 in all) and the closest of the four to the giant planet. Io is the most geologically active place in the solar system. On a body little bigger than Earth's moon Io has more than 400 active volcanoes, spewing out sulfur and sulfur dioxide as high as 310 miles into space and raining down as sulfur snow.Some of this material doesn't fall to the surface, but keeps on going out into deep space and even accelerating. The temperature inside the volcano vents unbelievably can be 1/3 the temperature of the surface of the sun, yet the temperature over the normal land of Io is a bone chilling 150 degrees C. Vast amounts twice the height of Everest look down on a weird landscape of yellow, black and orange sulfur plains that make the whole moon look like a cheese pizza.

....As Io goes through the planet's magnetic field lines another effect is created, electricity is generated across Io of around 40,000 volts, and a huge electric current. This current of 3 million amps can flow along Jupiter's magnetic field lines and down the planet, producing lightening bolts in Jupiter's atmosphere... a truly dynamic and amazing system...

http://astronomycentral.co.uk/io-a-torm ... -brimstone

[me again]
At first I wasn't sure electrical formations in caves was a viable idea. And I am still not "sure", yet, but the idea has merit when consider against the "caves" of Io (aka cold-volcanoes). What are those so-called volcanoes if not caves that electrically spew liberated gases, particles, and etc.?

Just thinking out loud, here.
Doubt is not proof.