Earth - tectonics and geology

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

moses

Re: Could the earth be warming up from the inside?

Unread post by moses » Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 pm

JJ78 wrote:Hello everyone!

I was just wondering about the following: when I was reading in Dwardu Cardona's book "Primordial Star" about how Coal Seams would come about, I started thinking that perhaps the earth heated up the flora without the actual surface materials (like stones, rocks, ...) would melt. Because of the imense heat the flora would carbonize. This heat could come from the inside... well... since the earth is hot inside. It could increase in temperature for the same reasons as the sun's intensity could flare up.
Perhaps something similar is happening now with the Global Warming. Of course the heat is (luckily) not increasing as much as it would if flora were to carbonize, but still the global warming effect could come from the inside. This would mean that it is not the sun that is responsible for the global warming (due to the Milankovic cycles), but it is an out side effect on the solar system that makes the planets and the sun become hotter from the inside...
Does this somehow make sense?

Cheers,

JJ
So the planets and the Sun would heat up from either an
electric current passing through the galaxy, or else by
some resonance effect. Thus the current passes through
the Arctic and into the Earth's depths where it heats
the middle of the Earth. Or else there are vibrations
passing through the universe which can resonate with
the core of the Earth and thus pass energy to the middle
of the Earth and so heat it up.

Let me give you my view of what is heating the Earth:

The Arctic oscillates between
two stable states. One where there is
little summer ice extent, which we have
known in the 20th century. The other is
a state of no summer ice at all ! And
this would explain the medieval warm period
in Europe, however the average Earth
temperature would not have risen much.

Although a warmer period would produce
more soot from forest fires, and according
to the ice core's such was the case in
the medieval warm period, I feel
that the dominant Arctic effect is caused
by the Arctic warming when ice extent
decreases plus the old ice melts. More
radiation is absorbed each year which is
what is warming the Arctic. The next
stable state of the Arctic would then
likely be when there is no summer ice
extent. Ice will always form in winter
to about the same extent because there is
no variation in incoming radiation.

If this theory is correct then this means
that the Arctic has a lot of warming to do.
Regardless of soot too !
Mo

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Could the Earth be warming up from the inside?

If the Sun's energy emission is increased (including electromagnetic energy, of course) the Earth in my opinion could warm up from the inside. At present that does not seem to be the case, the Sun is experiencing a quiet phase and consequently less energy, including electromagnetic energy, is bathing the Earth.

(It seems highly probable that is why the Earth has seen steady or cooling temperatures since 1998 as opposed to what the AGW proponents would have the general public believe.)

The Earth acts as "storehouse" of electromagnetic energy in the crust and shallow mantle. Dr. Anthony Peratt has stated that molten lava is a form of plasma. As were veins of iron ore that evidently were molten at one time. Molten iron ore is most definitely a type of plasma.

Dr. Peratt has also found evidence that the Sun has emitted electromagnetic energy at orders of magnitude higher levels that caused a plasmoid cage around the Earth and plasmoid tower at the axial poles. This quite possibly also transfered electromagnetic energy into the crust and shallow mantle.

Actually, this idea that the Earth has an electromagnetic energy storage capacity (and discharge capacity) leads to all kinds of corollary manifestations, from more active volcanic activity and increased earthquakes, to increased formation of metalic ores (economic minerals) and increased formation of abiotic oil and even can lead to an expanding Earth.

It does seem that the Earth acts as an energy and matter storehouse, and factory for neutral chemical element production and chemical molecule production.

The internal "heat" of the Earth likely is not derived from the residule primordial state of "molteness" when the Earth formed some 4.5 billion years ago (or whenever it did form), but is a product of ongoing processes and interaction with the Sun's electromagnetic energy emission.

Likely dynamic storage phases in an irregular cycle happen during increased electromagnetic emission cycles of the Sun (storage happens at exponential levels), and discharge phases happen over intervals of time between storage "peaks" and the energy tends to be released at a constant rate, although, certainly, as the storehouse get "full" (like water flowing over the capacity of a bathtub) discharge can happen at an accelerated rate. This possibly accounts for the evidence that there were periods of dramaically increased volcanic and earthquake activity in the geologic record (and periods of increased abiotic oil formation).

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Fri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Follow up:

Electromagnetic energy flows into the Earth via lightning and other transfer processes, aurora and also dark mode processes (conventional Science has a very poor recognition of these processes). Energy is conserved, so what happens to this electromagnetic energy?

The most obvious answer is that it maintains its electromagnetic properties, but also it gets converted to "heat" as expressed as volcanic activity and increased temperature (Science doesn't really know what the constituency of the Earth is like at great depths, there are reports that the Mantle is not molten hot, but is "cold" [that's a relative term]).

The dynamics at depth are temperature, pressure, electromagnetic energy, and the individual dynamics of the various minerals and elements present in any given region (likely there are concentrations of different elements and molecules in different regions and depths).

Transmutation has been discussed on this board, I've reviewed it, and it makes sense at numerous levels, the key being electromagnetic energy drives transmutation. It seems likely that transmutation does happen in the depths of the mantle-crust interface as a result of temperature, pressure, and electromagnetic energy. The, below, thunderbolts forum link discusses transmutation:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ?f=3&t=209

(Why does gold frequently show up in mountain areas where likely there has been great heat, pressure, and electromagnetic energy available?)

Yes, in my opinion, element formation happens right, here, on Earth.

I mentioned abiotic oil. There is a substantial body of scientific work that shows oil is abiotic, not the result of organic detritus sinking to the bottom of lakes and shallow seas. Hydrogen and carbon have a chemical affinity for each other.

There is plently of carbon and hydrogen in the deep crust and mantle to form hydrocarbons (oil & natural gas).

See, below, link on a carbonatite volcano:

http://geology.com/press-release/carbon ... yo-lengai/

Interestingly, the amount of carbon available is the same as at the mid-ocean ridges.

Anyway, Earth's received electromagnetic energy is converted into heat, formation of chemical elements, and formation of chemcal molecules, and maintained as electromagnetic energy and released back into space as electromagnetic energy.

The Earth is the closest "object" Science has at its disposal to make in situ investigations, then comes the Sun, and then the galactic center of the Milky Way (In terms of broad classifications), there are others such as Earth's near-space, other planets in the solar system and the heliopause.

Could the Earth be warming up from the inside?

With acceptance of the electromagnetic dynamic of the Earth, scientists could go along way to identifying the Earth's overall dynamics.

Will scientists take this hypothesis and use it for investigation?

Eventually they will, the real question is "when"?

(I realize this is mostly free flow with only a couple citations, but hey, sometimes "free flow" is better than bogged down in citations and links.)

Let's have fun! :D

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Anaconda wrote:
Dr. Peratt has also found evidence that the Sun has emitted electromagnetic energy at orders of magnitude higher levels that caused a plasmoid cage around the Earth and plasmoid tower at the axial poles.
A,

I've seen some virtual images depicting that view:

but i don't now remember reading that in "Part II".

Were those Peratt's words, and do you have a specific citation ?

s

Anaconda

Unread post by Anaconda » Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

@ seasmith:

Your comment is welcome.

I want to thank you for presenting the visualizations. Indeed, your visualizations come from the source I was drawing on (I claim no originality on my part).
seasmith wrote:Anaconda wrote:
Dr. Peratt has also found evidence that the Sun has emitted electromagnetic energy at orders of magnitude higher levels that caused a plasmoid cage around the Earth and plasmoid tower at the axial poles.
A[naconda],

I've seen some virtual images depicting that view: but I don't now remember reading that in "Part II". Were those Peratt's words, and do you have a specific citation?
The statement that you quote is a very brief paraphrase summary from Dr. Peratt's paper.

Below is the the link to Dr. Peratt's paper:

“ Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II: Directionality and Source”, (IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PLASMA SCIENCE, VOL. 35, NO. 4, AUGUST 2007)

http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 4-2007.pdf

I found the evidence presented by Dr. Anthony Peratt quite convincing. I think it provides an explanation which gives tremendous insight into geological eras that have a high level of geologic activity. It seems highly likely that if, indeed, Dr. Peratt is correct then prior ages (given the long geologic history of Earth) also went through high-current z-pinches as well.

I highly recommend readers take the time to check out the schematics in context by linking and reviewing Peratt's paper along with his observations & measurements which form the foundation of his conclusions.

Plasmoids are special features of electromgantic energy systems.

They are a larger "generator" or dynamo of electromagnetism, whereas the 'double layer' is the basic mechanism of eletron/ion seperation and acceleration.

Dr. Peratt's paper includes discussion of "plasmoids".

In essence, a "plasmoid cage" surrounded the Earth. But there is something else that could have happened that would address many unanswered questions.

A recurrent plasmoid cage and the twisted braids inside the cage are known to form (see below link).

http://www.holoscience.com/news/img/Gal ... asmoid.jpg

If a plasmoid cage existed around the Earth, it is also likely that a "plasmoid axis", the twisted braids, would exist inside the Earth where electrons and ions would come together for recombination and energy release.

This process would have focussed tremendous amouts of matter into the Earth from the Sun. In fact, the matter and energy to expand the Earth and energize the crustal volcanic activity of the Earth would be readily available. In turn, stimulating hydrogen and carbon formation (hydrocarbon formation) as well as supplying hydrogen ions that would become hydrogen atoms in the presence of free electrons.

This process also quite possibly would have acted to influence the tilt of the Earth's axis.

Please link (below) and review this schematic of the heliospheric current sheet is a three-dimensional form of a Parker spiral that results from the influence of the Sun's rotating magnetic field on the plasma in the interplanetary medium.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... -sheet.gif

Notice how it swirls outward from the Sun, it would be likely that an Earth enveloped in a planetary plasmoid cage with a "plasmoid axis" running inside the Earth up through the Earth's axis, attached to a Birkeland currrent running from the Sun to the Earth would have a strong tendency to "bend the tilt" with the prevailing orientation of the Birkeland current swirling out from the Sun. This would have the effect of tilting the axis of the Earth in relation to the Sun.

Finally, this process likely could have been repeated many times in the past, and...could happen, again, in the future.

As a bonus, review the left-hand schematic of the plasmoid kink instability stacked on top of one another. Does that have any resemblence to asiatic temple architecture (see below link)?

http://www.holoscience.com/news/img/Den ... bility.jpg

Check out this YouTube video titled:The World Axis, Cosmic Axis, or Axis Mundi, based partly on Dr. Anthony Peratt's work and also on Rens Van der Sluijus' work (see below link).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmXp65Ky ... annel_page

Review the linked YouTube video. Isn't it amazing how many of these symbols still have a powerful place in our culture.

The jigsaw puzzle has always been before us, lying in pieces waiting to be solved.

Men have solved the puzzle -- will Man listen?

Or is Man too stubborn of heart and proud of mind to invite the reality of how a fundamental force of the Universe has shaped our world and our very lives?

MattEU

The end of the lines for Geology?

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Image Image Image
First image -"line called Reg", Second image "line called SnakePlissken", Third image - "line called Poppie"
These strange rock lines have been found on Malta. They look to be some sort of natural electrical discharge but maybe someone else knows what they are or could be? I suspect that they are evidence of Electric Universe activity now or in the past.

Articles
SnakePlissken - website article and photographs
Poppie - website article and photographs
Reg - website article and photographs

The website the articles are posted on is new and still being sorted out, so not everything (links) etc may be perfect. Constructive criticism would be appreciated and helpful.

These lines are on a grid on a hill. The thick ones are mostly parallel with thinner lines connecting between them on the perpendicular. I have my views on what they are or could be but would appreciate peoples help and ideas. What are they? What should they be called? Has anyone seen anything like this?

Are they the end of the lines for Geology?

Lloyd

Re: The end of the lines for Geology?

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 pm

They resemble fulgurites.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 am

They do look like some form of fulgurite but these are above ground and very defined (some parts have sharp square edges). The electric discharge idea looks favourite but what and how? The SnakePlissken line connects between 2 other thick lines.

The area around SnakePlissken is shocking, there are these V lines that seem to form a triangle.

Here is a line map of the area around SnakePlissken, it wont make much sense but you can see the pattern of the lines(Snake is the thicker purple line at a 45 degree angle)

SnakePlissken is about 15-20 meters long! This diagram does not show the whole hillside as that is still being worked on.

The grid pattern is very interesting, has anyone found a large grid of straight rock lines covering a hillside? I would like to compare this with somewhere else.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:32 pm

~
MattEU'

Any chance those straight formations are 'poured' concretions ??

s

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:41 pm

The one question that has caused me months of worry about how these lines were formed. Not directly because of the answer but what it could mean. I don't want to sound like a crazy man, although I am on this forum and totally believe in the Electric Universe, so in for a penny in for pound as they say... (coming from a man who gives names to rock lines!)

If the lines are man made then they are likely to be very old. There is no info about them and when you talk to people no one knows anything about them.

Malta is famous for its Temples and it seems they may have used a limestone "concrete" called Torba to produce building stuff. It appears to set rock hard. Which would explain why the lines still look fresh and appear to show no signs of erosion or wear and tear.

When you see straight lines like this you think they should be man made.

Image Image
2nd image is a line called Douglas

But then the Douglas line has a crazy ending but it follows a distinct pattern. Notice that on the flat floor, just before the V slope, there is a lump of rock sticking out, so it is unlikely to have been quarried.

The answer? Could they be a mixture of man made and EU? The straighter lines man made then the discharge lines of Reg and SnakePlissken a result of the last Catastrophe to affect the earth?
Why I say this is that there are certain patterns I find. For example the "X marks the spots" section. These micro craters would seem to indicate EU activity. In the future more examples of this will be shown.

If they were man made then why? That is another topic that I have thought about.. If any one is interested then ask and I will bore you further with it :)

The other problem I have with these lines is that they are covered with a very distinct grey colour. It really stands out. But this Grey Rock is not just limited to these lines, it is found near the Cart Ruts at Clapham Junction (Malta) on limestone mini "outcrops". These Grey Rock protrusions look like EU creations to me, as they are so different to the area around them.

Image Image

This Grey Rock covering is only a couple of millimeters thick. Which leads me to think these lines and rocks are still part of the exchange with the Electric Universe and that is why they still look so fresh. But then you see the straight lines again and....

There are more reasons and photographic evidence both for and against the man made idea.

Just to let you know, those who have read this far, that the reason the rock lines have names is that there are a number of them and it makes it easier to remember :)

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

* On another thread I showed this natural rock formation from this site: http://www.mondovista.com/boulders
* I suspect it was carved by lightning and I suspect the same for your rock lines, which I still think are probably fulgurites.
* The same applies to the "cart ruts" etc.

MattEU

Positive and negative discharge effect on geology

Unread post by MattEU » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:24 pm

That image does help with the angle lines but I am not sure if what I am going to say is against the general idea of the EU and geology. I have slowly come to think that we might be placing to much on the idea of massive lightning/plasma strikes causing all the strange geological stuff. I will still say that most (all?) geology is EU but we maybe need to consider what other forms of EU could also have happened to create some of the wondrous things we see. Mountains being created by the removal of a power supply (Lichtenber Figures) is one example, are there smaller or different versions of this?
The Aboriginal Dreaming tells of two rainbow snakes who formed the nearby Sturt and Wolfe Creeks as they crossed the desert. The crater is believed to be the place where one snake emerged from the ground.
http://www.fossicking.de/australien/nat ... creek.html

At the start of looking at rocks and stuff I imagined the lightning/plasma strikes carving out things during the last catastrophe. But when i was talking to anyone about the geology side it did not seem to fit (to me) with everything that i was explaining. I got away with it because the EU makes sense. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is a plasma King.

Lightning to me seems to be mainly "negative", it carves/vapourises/erodes material away, think of the Grand Canyon. When I think of craters and a catastrophe plasma discharge on earth you are thinking large scale. Unless it was very localised or directed somehow. I realise there are the blisters it causes but have not heard of it causing raised lines like the West Spanish Peak dikes.

In the image shown the lines and sides are very precise, with sharp angles, flat sides and flat top of the same height. The same as some parts of the rock lines i have been looking at. Why are they so constant? Some of the rock lines in Malta look like Electrical Treeing and not a lightning strike, they look like a discharge. Fulgurites are normally under the ground (from what I have been told).

Could some of the geology actually be caused by the Earth discharging and not from a direct heavenly strike? If i have got the lightning physics wrong what i basically mean is that what would the opposite discharge do or even look like? What different types of discharges could there be, what would one mainly powered by the earth compared to the rest of the EU do to our landscape?

Could the Earths energy and power lines (Telluric Currents / Ley Lines / Plasma at the center?) have discharged themselves or guided a discharge?

If the waffle rock lines and the Malta lines were EDM'd then why are they so precise? Was there some sort of ECM also happening? Did it follow an electrical field pattern? Was there a guide line?

The Abo's talk of the spirit going across the land and coming up from the ground. Was the earth the source of this and not an external strike being totally to blame?

I will be honest and say that i do not know enough about electrical discharges, plasma discharges and magnetic fields to know the answers. But if I can find anyone to answer it then it has to be on here :)

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

* I suppose it will take a while for many of the questions to be answered, but we at least have clues we can find and put together.
* Lightning can occur horizontally and vertically, cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-ground. Sparks occur between two bodies with different electric voltages. If the bodies are planets, the sparks are megalightning. The megalightning has to originate on one of the two bodies, I think, but I'm not sure which one. Reason might be able to provide a clue. So a megalightning bolt could originate from Earth and go upward to strike another body.
* Have you read Juergens? http://www.kronia.com/library/electrical1.html

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:04 pm

Is the formation strictly on the surface, or does it extend any distance below the ground? IE, is it resting on the ground, or is it part of some kind of a vein or sheet cutting through the ground? Not that I have any ideas one way or the other to base off the answer. Just wondering...

Might tell something about how / when it formed and whether it was deposited from above (over existing strata) or was laid down with the other strata, was pushed up through the other strata, etc.

Have to get the basics down before going ahead with any theory, no? *Devil's Advocate* / *Voice of Reason*

Best,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:07 pm

I guess I should have read a little further than the first post...
MattEU wrote:They do look like some form of fulgurite but these are above ground and very defined (some parts have sharp square edges).
So are we sure they're on the surface and not something extending below the surface to any great degree? IE have they been dug under / around? Or just observed from above?

Best,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law