Solar Flares

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: EJECTION TO ARRIVE!!...yesterday

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 pm

http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/ima ... %2Fa%3E%5D

whew!///what an address!...but it is a neat image of the sun!

Found here..
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/s ... 00806.html
The solar particles began striking Earth's magnetic field Tuesday and sparked a powerful 12-hour geomagnetic storm and spectacular aurora displays.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

MrAmsterdam

MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT; let's observe this one

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:30 am

http://www.spaceweather.com/

MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT: An awesome, monstrous, jaw-dropping, 400,000 km long filament of magnetism is stretched across the sun's southern hemisphere. If it collapses or erupts, as filaments often do, the result could be an Earth-directed coronal mass ejection. Meanwhile it is a fine target for backyard solar telescopes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11562238

18 October 2010 Last updated at 17:09 GMT - Super Typhoon Megi hits northern Philippines
And now we see the connection. CME's ->"space tornados" BIRKELAND currents - Ionosphere - electric field --> extreme weather patterns - tornados and typhoons - earthquakes and lightning storms.

I guess typhoon Megi is the only beginning. This MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT and its "CME's" will have connected and correlated phenomena on earth. And CO2 is absolutely not the cause. The beginning of all these phenoma can be traced back to sunspot 1112 and 1113. Don't follow the money, trace plasma back to it's origine instead....

This this is something to watch closely...

What did Mr Tesla stated again about the Ionosphere?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

GaryN

Re: MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT; let's observe this one

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:01 pm

This image of the sun was noticed by an ATS member the other day.
I think we may well see some patterns on the sun, if it is undergoing some
power/frequency changes, similar to those seen by the ancients.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 pm

I wouldn't read too much into transitory shapes, even less into hyped-up headlines. Todays images seem to indicate that the circle pattern is not a coherent structure.

Image Image

The large filament had a moderate "eruption" during a double layer field aligned current disruption today.
The filament was not destroyed, nor was material hurled toward Earth.
SDO movie in m4v or mpeg

Although the Sun and Earth are obviously electromagnetically connected, that large filament doesn't seem like it's going to have much of an effect on Earth at this point if it erupts again.

GaryN, what patterns on the sun would the ancients have been able to see without modern telescopes and satellites like SDO? Do you mean witnessing interactions between planets and/or highly energetic auroral displays or literally observing events on the sun itself? I need a solar filter on a small telescope just to view sunspots, and a bigger telescope is required to see the filament, so how did ancient civilizations have the ability to even observe that much detail which isn't even close to what SDO can do ? Anyways, I don't recall anything in EU literature that talks about ancient civilizations actually observing events taking place on the sun as that would be quite impossible with the naked eye.

Just keepin' it real. 8-)
cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:26 am

Anyways, I don't recall anything in EU literature that talks about ancient civilizations actually observing events taking place on the sun as that would be quite impossible with the naked eye.
solrey

If there was a lot of dust around Earth due to electrical machining then the Sun could have been looked upon. It is worth considering the radiation balance of the Earth with a lot of dust around it. Does the dust absorb some solar radiation and is less radiant heat lost from Earth. So that the cooling of the Earth is lessened, thus improving survivability of Earth creatures.

If one considers that there was electrical machining on Earth and other planets and moons, then dust in space is almost a dead certainty.
Mo

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 am

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 am

If there was a lot of dust around Earth due to electrical machining then the Sun could have been looked upon.
True, but I doubt any kind of detail could be seen. Even with my filtered solar viewing glasses, which block 99.9% of the light, I can only discern larger sunspots much less other features with hardly any contrast in visible light.

If you stand about 10 or 15 feet away, this is a pretty good representation of what can be seen in visible light with those solar viewing glasses.

There's absolutely no comparison between that and what SDO allows us to see.
I would imagine that looking at the sun through dust thick enough to allow for direct viewing would just look like a translucent disc, much like looking at the sun through fog or overcast skies. Larger sunspots can be seen in recent digital images of the sun when it's right on the horizon and the conditions are right, but they weren't visible to the photographer at the time. Digital cameras on earth and satellites in space can see a lot more detail and subtle contrast than the unaided eye. SDO is designed to provide extraordinary magnified images in wavelengths outside of the visible range so those images show structures and detail that our eyes can't possibly see, filtered or not. What's more likely? Witnessing glow mode discharge columns/filaments between planets in the night sky/intense auroral displays, or seeing those patterns on the sun with the unaided eye. Besides, those filaments are common, this one just happens to be longer than most.

Kiwi...what's :twisted: all about? Just because there's a filament doesn't mean it's directing any energy our way. Other than three or four days ago when there was a moderate geomagnetic storm and an M2 flare from the sunspot near the filament, there's only been fairly low activity since then.

Two moderate "eruptions" (double layer field aligned current disruption) on the filament in the past <24 hours have sent nothing our way.

The first eruption:
The filament was not destroyed, nor was material hurled toward Earth.
The most recent:
Instabilities in the filament sparked a C2-class flare and hurled a portion of the filament's own magnetic backbone into space. The blast was not Earth-directed. Remarkably, the structure survived mostly intact and is still visible in backyard optics. Readers with solar telescopes are encouraged to monitor developments.
The past week of global >mag4.5 earthquake activity, including the mag5 in Christchurch. Seems to be relatively quiet lately.

What evidence is there that the existence of this filament, or even the recent "eruptions", could be linked to any earthquake somewhere on the planet?

cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:08 am

GaryN, what patterns on the sun would the ancients have been able to see without modern telescopes and satellites like SDO?
Hi Solrey. We don't really know just how much the Sun might have changed its appearence, its size or brightness. Maybe it wasn't even Sol that the ancients were observing, maybe it was Saturn?
Anyway, they saw something.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... t=0#p25097
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 am

Hi Gary.
Anyway, they saw something.
Can't disagree with that. :)
I'm just saying that they probably didn't see structures on the sun itself in our current orbital configuration. After seeing some rock art in person it's probable that whoever drew them saw something unusual in the sky, perhaps an intense auroral display.

cheers
Nikola Tesla

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Kiwi...what's all about?
It was a weak attempt at glib humour,"tounge in cheek"...... no offence :)

has it not been shown that in the EU energy propergates on many levels? .....considering the close relationship between the eath-sun-moon trio ... any geological happening here must have an "indicator" buried in the suns output somehow? .... under the electric star model are all its "radiations" accounted for?

could the link be passive in a sense?

Aveo9

Unread post by Aveo9 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:58 am

Just because there's a filament doesn't mean it's directing any energy our way. Other than three or four days ago when there was a moderate geomagnetic storm and an M2 flare from the sunspot near the filament, there's only been fairly low activity since then.
What evidence is there that the existence of this filament, or even the recent "eruptions", could be linked to any earthquake somewhere on the planet?
Maybe none whatsoever, but there are some interesting parallels. Check out the number of Mag 5.0+ earthquakes we've had each day since the start of October.

The 9th to the 15th were relatively quiet with 0 - 4 mag 5.0+ earthquakes globally each day. The sun was also relatively quiet around that time ...

By then region 1112 has rotated around to face us, complete with filament in tow. The number of visible sunspot regions drastically increases in just a couple of days (from 1 to 5), we have an M2.9 flare shortly after a geomagnetic storm with the field pointing sharply south for the first time in the month.

Then on the 16th we get 8 mag 5.0+ earthquakes around the world. Things settle down for a couple days, then on the 19th we get another shock with 7 mag 5.0+ earthquakes in one day.

There were similar levels of earthquakes around the 3rd - 5th of the month and if my memory serves me correctly I think there was some unsettled geomagnetic activity around the 1st.

Maybe it's coincidence ... maybe not.
"If opposite poles attracted each other, they would be together in the middle of a magnet instead of at its ends"
-- Walter Russell

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/SC1008/S ... -tonga.htm
Rare ‘Double-Whammy’ Quakes Near Tonga
Thursday, 19 August 2010, 11:11 am
Press Release: GNS Science
MEDIA RELEASE 19 August 2010
Scientists Uncover Rare ‘Double-Whammy’ Quakes Near Tonga

Scientists have found that the tsunami that devastated parts of Tonga and Samoa in September 2009 was caused by two almost simultaneous earthquakes, not one as previously thought.

A double strike of two large earthquakes within minutes of each other, and with one quake ‘hiding’ the other, is unusual and almost certainly increased the size of the tsunami and its destructiveness on some Tongan islands.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Yes!!!

I was hoping for statements like the following;
http://english.vietnamnet.vn/en/society ... onger.html
As the strongest storm in the Pacific in the last 20 years, Megi killed at least ten people in the Philippines when it hit this country last night.

In Vietnam, the strongest typhoon in the last 10 years was Xangsane in 2006, which killed over 60 people and damaged more than 200,000 houses, 800 boats, causing the total loss of at least 10 trillion dong.
How is the Mega Solar filament characterised? Is it the biggest one observed in the last 10 or 20 years? That might be a correlation.

GaryN wrote:This image of the sun was noticed by an ATS member the other day.
I think we may well see some patterns on the sun, if it is undergoing some
power/frequency changes, similar to those seen by the ancients.

Wow Solrey - MEGA SOLAR FILAMENT - Snake bites his tail ? Could the ancients see this stuff too?

The snake is a very populair mythological motive...
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

Hi kiwi.
It was a weak attempt at glib humour,"tounge in cheek"...... no offence
None taken... :P

Wasn't solar activity pretty much flat-lined in september of '09?

Hi MrA. I know what you meant and I dig your enthusiasm when you say "I was hoping for statements like the following", but the quotes you copied focus on death and destruction. :cry:
Perhaps posting the weather data of the storms instead of the suffering caused by them would be more appropriate and informative. Just sayin'. :)

Those patterns on the sun are pretty cool but remember SDO captures wavelengths invisible to the human eye and they have to be processed to produce the detailed pictures in colors we can see. Pretty much only dark spots on an orange disc are visible with the white light camera. Intense auroras and glow mode current filaments between planets in the night sky is what the ancients would have witnessed. I don't think seeing actual patterns on the sun itself is what EU theory is talking about as that would be highly unlikely.

The Sun and Earth are linked electromagnetically and that drives all activity on Earth but that doesn't necessarily mean everything that happens on the Sun is going to influence events here is all I'm saying.

Some links to research being done on the link between geomagnetic activity, earthquakes and typhoons:

On claimed ULF seismogenic fractal signatures in the geomagnetic field (abstract)

Monitoring of ULF (ultra-low-frequency) Geomagnetic Variations Associated with Earthquakes (pdf)

Ground-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Interactions Related to Earthquakes.

VLF Waves, the Ionosphere, and Earthquakes

Strong DC Electric Field in the Ionosphere Related to Typhoons and Earthquakes (ppt)

cheers
Nikola Tesla

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Yes, I just noticed. Im quite embarassed for that. Ofcourse I do not wish these people any harm whatsoever. I should have chosen my quotes more careful.

Thanks for articles, ill read them with interest.

But still.

"I don't think seeing actual patterns on the sun itself is what EU theory is talking about as that would be highly unlikely."

There have been some talks on this forum about resonance. It seemed to me that a circle shape could have been an expression or a result of resonant matter or fields. Ofcourse, if it is not visible for the human eye...my idea would end with a bang.