The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Re: The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm

* Dave T, I noticed in the Nov 08, 2005 TPOD, "Electric Wind in the Laboratory", that it says the lab image resembles the Tyrrhena region of Mars. So why not show that image in the video right after the lab image? Here's an image of that region.

Z-axis

Unread post by Z-axis » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Lloyd

Your suggested image is already used in this new video. It appears at time index 08:10.

Regards

Z-axis

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Lloyd wrote: Some of the lab-produced TPOD images of craters, blueberries, terella, aurorae, Lichtenberg figures etc were much more impressive to me. Zane's CRT experiments also impressed me more than that one in the new video.
* I won't belabor this issue any longer, unless someone asks me to.
Thanks for the vote of support Lloyd, i should have seen your post earlier.

Go ahead and belabor the point, Lloyd,, but keep in mind that there were several issues involving the features made during the CRT experiments.
One of those issues was that i got many positive relief features which drew Dave's attention,, and they seemed to match images i saw in the TPODs on Martian Spiders" but in reality they were of an opposite relief. I proceeded to associate these features, uncorrected of my viewing error, until just recently when discussions of ice cracks pulled my attention back to those features. There is no mystery that my phone hasn't been ringing off the hook with funding support.
Here is the TPOD that sent me down the wrong path, Those are not ridges, even though they were once seen as such by the author.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... iders3.htm

My experiments produced spidery troughs and ridges but the ridges occurred mostly as material settled back to the central location of the negative-releif spider feature. I have numerous pictures where the two features appear together in a stage of material accumulation after excavation along tendril paths.

But the worst issue of the images taken was their low quality or not of high enough quality for a production product like a DVD. i'll hope other got something of the content that was presented in 08.

http://www.para-az.com/poster08.html

http://members.cybertrails.com/~zrwoaz/page_ten.html

http://www.para-az.com/1vts-18-1-434.20-s135.jpg

http://www.para-az.com/1vts-18-1-513.21-s135.jpg

Lloyd, Are these the images you had in mind? I really should put up all the rest which show some of the beauty of electrical discharge patterns. 3dzp

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm

HELP POPULARIZE THIS VIDEO - PLEASE
It's already in the TOP 50!

RESPONSE TO VIDEO UNDERSCORES NEW OPPORTUNITIES

It was less than 24 hours ago that we posted on YouTube the final glimpses from Episode Two of "Symbols of an Alien Sky."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qrnsh83f4

The video segment, "The Lightning Scarred Planet Mars" (Part Two), has already provoked a terrific response, showing up on YouTube as the number of viewers who add the video to their "favorites" list. At midday today, we were close in the top fifty in the "favoriting" of educational videos, with room for considerable growth. Having barely begun our news distribution on this latest video segment, we're asking for your help in getting the word out.

Using the "Share" function directly below the video, you can share your favorites, ratings, or comments on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Reader. The steps are easy, so you can encourage others to share the video as well. Networking of this sort could well be the wave of the future, even in intellectual revolutions.

To make our point about the response of viewers, [go read the COMMENTS].

Your own response could make a big difference in the outcome. For this we thank you in advance,

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Using the "Share" function directly below the video, you can share your favorites, ratings, or comments on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Reader. The steps are easy, so you can encourage others to share the video as well. Networking of this sort could well be the wave of the future, even in intellectual revolutions.
Done and done! :D

current status: 75 likes .. 1 Dislike

David Talbott
Site Admin

Unread post by David Talbott » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 am

Current status: 97 likes, 1 dislike

"Honors" for the video:

#91 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Education
#41 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Australia
#70 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Canada
#155 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - United Kingdom
#154 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Ireland
#31 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - New Zealand
#190 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Israel
#83 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education
#68 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - South Africa
#98 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Education - Netherlands
#17 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Education
#47 - Top Rated (Today)) - Education

These figures change rapidly but do make a difference. Being at" #17 - Top Favorited (Today) - Education" is a very good sign. We need to learn more about using networking potential to spread a coherent message for people now questioning what they were taught in school.

The basis for a scientific revolution must be a bedrock of raw facts, things that people can see for themselves and understand from the perspective of a new and radical possibility. Accuracy in all statements of fact will be essential, and that requires immediate correction of any misstatement. That's why I originally asked Nereid, our best critic, along with others, to look at Part One to see if they could find a statement of fact that needs to be adjusted. Always remember: if the interpretation offered in the video is accurate, the benefit of the doubt must go to the EU claim that the environment of the Sun is electrical.

Here's a note I just received from an astronomer friend.
Astronomer Friend wrote:Hi Dave!

I have just made the opportunity to look at your absolutely stunning video segment. It is extremely compelling. You have presented the evidence from plasma/electric experiments on earth and linked the visible results with identical features that have long been a puzzle on Mars. The correlation between the two is amazingly obvious. Until now, I had always felt there was room for several possible explanations for the Martian landscape. In the face of this evidence, the other options are quickly dissolving and disappearing. This should be compulsory viewing for every student of astronomy, as well as for all educators and instructors who present and explain the physical sciences to the public. Congratulations on this scientific breakthrough.

With Kind Regards,

PersianPaladin

Unread post by PersianPaladin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 am

As a former skeptic of the EU theory, I've come to realise that this is groundbreaking and paradigm-shattering stuff from the likes of Talbott and Thornhill and Scott, etc.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 pm

The Mars evidence is overwhelming to anyone with the least understanding of
electrical discharges and their effects. Surely the thousands of scientists
and billions of dollars poured into various scientific institutions, versus
the pocket-change experiments and research by the EU proponents, can not have
failed to make at least a few of those scientists question convention?
It's bigger than that, IMO. Acceptance of the primarily electrical causes of
the scarring of Mars must lead to 'blowing the lid off' the whole accepted
model of planetary science.
Your videos are an excellent start Dave, and it would be my wish to see, in
the name of education,(and perhaps it is the youth we must reach before they
are indoctrinated to the standard model) an Imax scale, or at least 70mm
production, that would surely have an awe inspiring effect on its viewers.
I am just wondering if there might be included in future productions, a
trip up the Colorado River, with zooms and pans, showing these same discharge
and erosion patterns? Or might that have the effect of scaring the bejesus
out of too many folk? :shock:
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:09 pm

GaryN wrote:I am just wondering if there might be included in future productions, a trip up the Colorado River, with zooms and pans, showing these same discharge and erosion patterns? Or might that have the effect of scaring the bejesus out of too many folk?
Based on the widespread addiction to mainstream media and all of its incessant fear mongering, those folk seem to love getting assorted stuff scared out of 'em! :P
It's all about perception.

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:44 pm

LOL @ Steven, and a salute to Mr. Talbott and the Thunderbolts video crew for another absolutely stunning video segment!

Absolutely wonderful work! :)
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Orthogonal

Unread post by Orthogonal » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello, long time lurker but new forum member. Congratulations on the completion of the 2nd episode. I'm impressed with the quality and pace of content output. These most recent episodes on Mars have been incredibly intriguing and educational.

I absolutely love Mr. Talbott's narrative diction. Even though it is ancillary to the content, it adds a degree of clarity and understanding to the presentation without being ostentatious or overbearing, this is a quality that is sometimes lacking in other productions. Keep up the good work. I look forward to this and future episodes in the series.

Cracchiolo

Unread post by Cracchiolo » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Where does the electric discharge that hits mars come from?

StevenJay

Unread post by StevenJay » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Cracchiolo wrote:Where does the electric discharge that hits mars come from?
Hi, Cracchiolo -

It's my understanding that it (they) could have discharged from between both Earth and Venus during the Saturn system breakup and possibly during occasional close encounters over the several millennia that it took for the planets to settle into their current state of "apparent" equilibrium.
It's all about perception.

Orthogonal

Unread post by Orthogonal » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:36 pm

The video seems to indicate that the planets were lined up for a considerable amount of time. Is it known if they were all lined up on their axis? It seems to be so with the earth, but I'm not so sure about the others. Mars shows significant EDM on the northern hemisphere which would then correlate to the direction pointed towards Venus, so I would assume that Venus was the primary discharge body for a significant portion of Mars electrical interactions, Earth less so, but still a contributor. Although, it's hard to say what enigmatic features were formed then or during the planet orbital realignment. Perhaps Jupiter was involved in some close encounters. I don't know since I'm not an expert, just arm-chair speculation from here.

Note: I'm very much convinced of Plasma Cosmology, but have yet to be fully persuaded by the Saturnian system theory, although it is very interesting.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:59 pm

* I concur with you both regarding the source of the megalightning that eroded Mars. Venus was likely the main source. Venus is likely a new planet, probably ejected from Saturn or Jupiter around 7,000 years ago, which is why it's so hot.
O said: I'm very much convinced of Plasma Cosmology, but have yet to be fully persuaded by the Saturnian system theory, although it is very interesting.
* Have you read the Cardona interview at http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=3824? If so, does anything in his explanation of the Saturn System not sound plausible?