Earths Magnetic Field

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: recent earth magnetic anomalies

Unread post by webolife » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm

The possibility that the Earth's magnetic field[s] are altered locally by tectonic processes should be mentioned here. I see an exigent relationship between plate pressures, metamorphism and telluric currents... since plate boundary connections are worldwide in distribution, it makes sense to me that Earth's magnetic field "anomalies" may be directly associated.

With reference to Faraday's disk dynamos, has anyone considered a connection between the equatorial "plasma torus" and gyroscopic force vectors, with attention to how the angular momentum of the earth may correlate to or even alter magnetic field effects? Such connections, should they exist, would certainly alter our understanding of what is really going on at the core :lol: of the matter. I have hypothesized elsewhere that all spinning massive bodies have an associated magnetic field, regardless of a Faraday dynamo core. EU would have cause/mechanism for this, I suppose.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Divinity

Unread post by Divinity » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 pm

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/3728/magsc3.jpg

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetomet ... 00+GAK+HDZ

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-scmag.cgi

http://pixie.spasci.com/DynMod/
(live)

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

on 2nd October at 12.00 pm GMT, there was a dramatic change in Earth's Magnetosphere. It looks like the reduced output from the sun - the solar wind - is affecting the earth's magnetosphere.

:shock:

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 pm

One of the above records shows a very abrupt change in the field. Is there any record of the total field at this time? What was going on at HAARP? :shock:

SpaceTravellor

Unread post by SpaceTravellor » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:55 am

Hi everybody!

- This is my first contribution as a member of The Thunderbolt Forum. I´m hoping for a great time here!

Could the subject of "resent Earth magnetic anomalies" maybe suggest, that the Earth magnetic field in fact are changing all the time? But if so: Accordingly to what force?

(The accepted principles of a bar-magnet seems somewhat strange to me! Are there really 2 seperate magnetic circular movements in each ends, in stead of just 1 circular movement? Or: Are the Earth magnetic movement not a straight line circular movement but twisted halfways on its way from one pole to another? Can anyone please explain this to mee?)

- It´s my opinion that the Earth does not produce the Earth magnetic field by it self. The Solar Vind must be the course of the Earth magnetic field and, if so, the Earth magnetic field must be changing all the time throughout the seasons because of the Earth axis tilt and the seasonal orbit around the Sun.

Furthermore, if so, the Earth magnetic field also are changing accordingly to the rhythms of the Sun, which can explain "the surprisingly rapid changes" notised by the Danish astrophysisist Niels Olsen: ""What is so surprising is that rapid, almost sudden, changes take place in the Earth's magnetic field," said study co-author Nils Olsen, a geophysicist at the Danish National Space Center in Copenhagen". (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -core.html)

Apropos anomalies: I don´t believe in the accepted theory of Photosynthesis. In my opinion, it is the electric force of the Sun coursing magnetic currents that heats up the atmosphere and deeper into the Earth crust, which causes the moist, iron and all the other elements to be stemmed up in all vegetable matters. This fact could also explain the growth in deep sea without the process of Photosynthesis.

- If someone are interested in reading my attempts to explain my intuitive thaughts of the Sun/Earth magnetic cooperation, when trying to retell the Norse Creation Myth in a modern way, feel wery welcome here: http://www.native-science.net/Creation.Myth.Norse.htm

All the Best from Ivar Nielsen, Denmark

NB: Please forgive my somewhat restricted english vocabulary . . .

perpetual motion

earths magnetotail

Unread post by perpetual motion » Fri May 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Not much talk on this subject. I've been watching this "bow shock" animation over
on Pixies.com for a few months now, not knowing what is suposed to be right or wrong.
Anyway, what I am trying to say is, when one looks at the pulsating bow shock model
and the plasma energy absorbed, if one looks at the "plasma stream" coming out the
back side of earth, could that be something like an equal and opposit reaction to keep
the planets stable and not fly off somewhere.
You can see that the incoming plasma stream + or - equals out the back side, could it
be some type of engine or am I just talking in another dimension. I can not find a
larger overall picture of the sun and the first five planets to see if I am thinking in
the right direction.

seasmith

Re: earths magnetotail

Unread post by seasmith » Sat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm

~
perpetual,

Could you post the link?

s

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Sat May 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Ehh, pixies.com appears to be a parked web site, no content, lots of advertising? So, not quite sure what you're seeing over there or how? Please post the link to the actual stuff you've been looking at, eh?
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Sat May 16, 2009 10:54 pm

oops. Sorry. It is "Pixie.spacsi.com" or another "WWW2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index"
Very interesting things going on up there.

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 am

perpetual motion wrote:oops. Sorry. It is "Pixie.spacsi.com" or another "WWW2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index"
Very interesting things going on up there.
Erm, still no joy...

Try this'n

http://pixie.spasci.com/

~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

VeldesX

INSIDE PLANET EARTH features flipping of magnetic poles

Unread post by VeldesX » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:59 pm

One blog carries this statement on the importance of earth's magnetic field.

"INSIDE PLANET EARTH displays the Earth's core as a moon-sized sphere of molten iron. It is the planet's great magnet, generating stability and an energy field that protects life from the lethal radiation of space. Or is it? Evidence suggests the magnetic field is experiencing significant instability and could even be in the early stages of shutting down. INSIDE PLANET EARTH also examines Mars and its history to suggest what Earth would be like if the magnetosphere catastrophically vanished."

The program itself states that there are many tendrils of highly electrified current rising through the outer core from the inner core, and that these create "points of origin" for the loops of our magnetic field.

Further, it said that in the south Atlantic, one of the loops has already failed. And this is threatening us with a seven month gap in magnetic field protection while the poles flip as as result of several loop failures.

Seems like some scientists are willing to concede there is a powerful internal electric engine that is our iron core.

G

mharratsc

Re: INSIDE PLANET EARTH features flipping of magnetic poles

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 am

"The program itself states that there are many tendrils of highly electrified current rising through the outer core from the inner core, and that these create "points of origin" for the loops of our magnetic field."
Firstly- WHY do they let people with no basic understanding of electrical principles and laws do studies like this?? It's like plumbers trying to solder in an IC chip on a circuit board >.< They honestly think that the current "rises through the inner core to the outer core", friggin disappears, and somehow creates a current-free magnetic "loop"?? *HOW* do they think they can form a coherent, linear magnetic structure without an electric current??

Sigh...

I haven't done any independent research into it or anything, but I wonder- is it that the magnetic field is "disappearing"? Or is it simply changing?

I've been noticing a LOT of different weather effects with the start of the new solar cycle. I therefore presume that the energy hitting us from the Sun is changing. Being that that energy is predominantly electrical, would that not alter the Earth's magnetic field noticably?

I think that perhaps these scientists commenting on the changes in the magnetic field might be mispreporting their data based on the misunderstanding of the mainstream model of the Earth's magnetic field. They think it is a magnetic field formed by a ferrous core within the Earth (and thus relatively static I would think), rather than it being a mostly dynamic electromagnetic field generated as the byproduct of it being in a circuit with the Sun.

Anyone got clarification on this, right or wrong? I'd appreciate it :)

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

moses

Unread post by moses » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I think that perhaps these scientists commenting on the changes in the magnetic field might be mispreporting their data based on the misunderstanding of the mainstream model of the Earth's magnetic field. They think it is a magnetic field formed by a ferrous core within the Earth (and thus relatively static I would think), rather than it being a mostly dynamic electromagnetic field generated as the byproduct of it being in a circuit with the Sun.
Anyone got clarification on this, right or wrong? I'd appreciate it
Mike H.

We just went through this. If the galactic/solar circuit
produces the Earth's magnetic field then the other planets
should have a similar magnetic field. Therefore it is either
something at the Earth's centre or it is remnant magnetism
from when big electric currents went around and through the
Earth.

Also the Earth's magnetic field is supposed to be 10% less
than over a hundred years ago, and thus through strong and
weak solar cycles. The concern is that it is remnant
magnetism that is decaying.
Mo

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 am

Mo wrote:The concern is that it is remnant
magnetism that is decaying.
If such is the case, there are serious troubles ahead for humankind.

nick c

Ion01

Unread post by Ion01 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:47 am

I was under the understanding that the magnetic field of the earth is generated by the current input from the sun evidenced in the auroras. Therefore, during such times like a solar minimum where the output of the sun is less then the input to the earth is less thus producing a weakened feild which does not need to be strong to protect the earth as the surrounding environment is not as strong as it was.
Holoscience-"It seems obvious to propose that a stellar or a planetary magnetic field is a combination of the field due to a rotating charged body and the field due to moving electric currents impinging on that body. "
The rotation of the earth has remained the same and the speed at which we orbit has remained the same therefore the only variable is the sun and its electric currents and the earth feild reacting to that change.

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 pm

If indeed the Earth's magnetic field has decreased by 10%
over the last 150 years, then for the field to be produced
by the electrical current input implies that this input
has decreased over 150 years. However sunspots do not
indicate a decreased current.

Although Wal is quoted 'stellar or a planetary magnetic
field' he may have been referring to Saturn or Jupiter, eg.
When he writes about the Earth's auroras he does not state
that the current input produces the Earth's magnetic field.
Mercury, Venus and Mars do not support the view that input
current produces the magnetic field. Comparison of how the
Sun generates it's magnetic field with how the Earth might
do it, is inappropriate. Really, it is unknown.
Mo