Solar System and Planet Formation

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jjohnson

Re: Study finds missing link in how stars die!

Unread post by jjohnson » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 pm

They don't. They hypothesize that that is what happens, but there just might be more than one way that variety of element abundances may be found in the spectrograph of a star. The EU hypothesizes things, too. Stars usually change so slowly that no one has observed a star's "death" - or birth - for along enough period to know that what they are watching is certainly what is occurring. When stars change quickly, it can usually be explained handily as an electrical phenomenon, such as substituting double sheath collapse or explosion for the supernova theory, or changing electrical stress causing a star to change its "type" and to move from one area to another on the Herzsprung-Russell diagram in a matter of months instead of billions of years. Standard Theory and the "lifeline" of stellar lives break down in cases like this, but rather than re-examining their fundamental flaws, the conventional approach is to see if some math tweaks or invocation of The Dark Force v.3 will yield ex post facto results closer to the surprising observation. Perhaps this "missing link" is like the Piltdown Man - later exposed as a scientific hoax. :lol:

Note that these news articles never like to say "scientists theorize or are guessing that such and such is a possible explanation for..." - it is always, "scientists report proof that...". Real scientists know that science does not seek "proofs" - that is for mathematicians to do, within the mentally constructed world of mathematics, not in the science of the real. Read the word "proof" and you can usually dismiss it is the work of a journalist who is unaware of the scientific method.

mharratsc

Re: Study finds missing link in how stars die!

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 pm

I just hope that the pair of stars keeps everyone interested long enough for them to bring the 'big guns' to bear on it, and they saw that the second star is actually still there, just de-energized.

That would just make my day! :D

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

mharratsc

Re: Researchers recalculate age of Solar System

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Wow! Talk about a long-winded way of stating 'long-period radiometric dating techniques aren't as accurate as we thought"! >.<

Of course, the funny part about it? Even when they're facing the fact that the decay rates vary literally from subject sample to subject sample- they say that the variance is only a few hundred million years of the supposedly 4.7 billion years that the solar system has been around!

Or if I may paraphrase: "We have conclusively proven long-term radiometric dating is invalid! However, we still believe that the solar system is billions of years old with no other proof. Praise Einstein!"

Sigh...

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

kc0itf

Re: Researchers recalculate age of Solar System

Unread post by kc0itf » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Is there anything that is as accurate now as when first introduced? Definitely NOT gravity!

tawan

layout of the solar system during the 'alien skys' alignment

Unread post by tawan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:26 am

hi, new here so sorry if these answers exist somewhere.

I was fascinated by the electric universe ideas and recently got to watch 'Symbols of an Alien Sky'

I have a problem mapping this out in my mind: The arrangement where the planets stacked up over our pole to form the various archetypes in our psyche...

The easiest model I can build is Earth at center, planets stacked up above our pole and the sun rotating around us. I can not get how this model fits together with us all (planets) going around the sun unless we (the planets) all lined up, effectively vertically, a straight line up our poles and we rotated in unison around the sun.

help :)

StevenJay

Re: layout of the solar system during the 'alien skys' alignment

Unread post by StevenJay » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 am

Greetings, tawan -

I've been grappling with that for several years without ever finding a definitive answer. The way I'm inclined to visualize the arrangement is with it tipped 90 degrees so that the whole system orbits the sun like the sweep-hand on a clock, with Saturn at the inner-most position, and possibly with Jupiter at the extreme outer-most position.

This arrangement is also the only way I can create the rotating crecent of light on Saturn in my mind.

It'd be great if one of the primaries would weigh in on this! :)
It's all about perception.

tawan

Re: layout of the solar system during the 'alien skys' alignment

Unread post by tawan » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 pm

It would certainly help to see a model of this

starbiter

An Answer for Sparky

Unread post by starbiter » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Sparky asked,

nick c

[...]
"-the Earth was originally a satellite of a small brown dwarf star-"

"-they shared their axes of rotation, giving the brown dwarf the appearance of a large stationary orb over the North pole"

"Plasma cosmology and the Electric Universe provide the mechanisms and supporting evidence that lend credence to such outlandish claims."

Sparky asked,
How is that?...From what i have read it would seem to disprove the 90deg tilt of the earth... with normal induced rotation axes 90deg to plane of orbit.....not sure how earth shared axes of rotation with saturn/sun?....Our axes wanders a bit.....for sun to appear as stationary would not the earth have to be in geosynchronous orbit with a more normal axes of rotation, not the 90deg tilt which would not allow a geosynchronous orbit? ...what do i not understand?...thanks
Sparky

I asked a friend for a response to Sparky's question. The answer is below.

from a friend,
[...]

Earth wouldn't be in a gravitational orbit. It would be aligned along the axis of the Birkeland current that powers the entire brown dwarf system...like knots in the jet of a Herbig-Haro star.

[Read Holoscience posts & the tpod archive. (Also known as doing homework.

me again,

I hope this helps. Please take my friends advice.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

starbiter

Re: An Answer for Sparky

Unread post by starbiter » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi again Sparky: The information from my friend helps me to understand the Saturnian model. In your defense, there isn't a lot of info about the Saturnian model in the TPODs or Holoscience, from what i can find. Thoth might be a better source. Any recommendations from the group?

But the advise to read the TPODs and www.Holoscience.com is still excellent. Think of the reading as fun, not homework.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:56 pm

starbiter wrote:Hi again Sparky: The information from my friend helps me to understand the Saturnian model. In your defense, there isn't a lot of info about the Saturnian model in the TPODs or Holoscience, from what i can find. Thoth might be a better source. Any recommendations from the group?

But the advise to read the TPODs and http://www.Holoscience.com is still excellent. Think of the reading as fun, not homework.

michael
Earth wouldn't be in a gravitational orbit. It would be aligned along the axis of the Birkeland current that powers the entire brown dwarf system...like knots in the jet of a Herbig-Haro star.
Well, michael, thank you, but your friends explanation is more like
cultish mumbo jumbo , using obscure terms to confuse and impress the cult members ,not clarify and explain to someone outside the cult... it makes no sense at all from my perspective, and did not directly address my questions.....and his condescending remark about homework exposes his own shortcomings...thanks, but no thanks.!

I have read some of the tpods,,,, the ones i saw were not very informative...
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello Sparky: It seems EU isn't your cup of tea. For others with an interest,

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... ornado.htm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... ornado.htm

i tried, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:36 pm

Yo Sparky,

Perhaps something more graphic? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxVhLcCH8w

Several parts to follow through.

Before you jump on the "cultish mumbo jumbo" bandwagon, you really might want to investigage the whole notion of Birkeland currents, plasma jets, knot instabilities, 'beads on a string', sausages on a string, and other observations of electrical/plasma physics. The only thing conjectural regarding any of it is to apply the physics on an interplanetary scale. You can say you don't buy the application of the science, say you believe that accretion is 'the only way' for a planet to form... but you can't call plasma physics mumbo jumbo without looking very, very silly... :oops:
Mike H.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 pm

One more time,

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... kwards.htm

This TPOD seems more focused on your question Sparky.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

mharratsc wrote:Yo Sparky,

Perhaps something more graphic? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxVhLcCH8w

Several parts to follow through.

Before you jump on the "cultish mumbo jumbo" bandwagon, you really might want to investigage the whole notion of Birkeland currents, plasma jets, knot instabilities, 'beads on a string', sausages on a string, and other observations of electrical/plasma physics. The only thing conjectural regarding any of it is to apply the physics on an interplanetary scale. You can say you don't buy the application of the science, say you believe that accretion is 'the only way' for a planet to form... but you can't call plasma physics mumbo jumbo without looking very, very silly... :oops:

I did not call plasma physics mumbo jumbo....reread what i said!..unless you are a "true believer" and only comprehend what you think you know.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire