Solar System and Planet Formation

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: On The Birth Of Planets

Unread post by Sparky » Mon May 02, 2011 4:15 pm

At this time in our solar system, a fissioning of the sun would be bad news, a bad hair day, and not so nice... :cry:

Let's say that the new sun was kicked out of our system in a direction away from earth. Wouldn't the resulting change in gravitation screw with the planets and create disorder till they found their new orbits? Could earth survive such a thing.?

Having a mini sun exiting through the orbital paths of the planets would disrupt all planets, and possibly take out one or more wouldn't it?

I need a drink. :oops:
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Julian Braggins

Re: Solar System and Planet Formation

Unread post by Julian Braggins » Fri May 06, 2011 2:48 am

Just to clarify a little on Louis Kervran's findings, at none of the welding sites that he investigated for the deaths of welders by CO did he or any others find CO present in the nearby atmosphere of the welders, and he concluded that it was formed in the lungs of the victims. My take on that is that H2O must be present for the final reaction to take place, and there was not enough around close to the welding, but there was in the lungs. It also explains why no amount of air through molten pig iron converts it to steel, as does oxygen. The nitrogen in air just converts some iron to carbon.
My point being that low energy transmutation happens, is documented by decades of experiment by Louis Kervran particularly in bio organisms, and by repeatable cold fusion demonstrations.
On the Venusian surface, nitrogen molecules are converted to carbon monoxide molecules by a catalytic nuclear reaction in the presence of red-hot iron. The brilliant French chemist, Louis Kervran, when investigating carbon monoxide poisoning of welders, discovered this surprising nuclear transformation. The carbon monoxide reacts at the hot surface of Venus with water vapor to form carbon dioxide and hydrogen. It is a well-known industrial process.

sureshbansal342

Unread post by sureshbansal342 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 am

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu May 26, 2011 10:46 pm

any comments thanks: ... " I would suggest that comets can be formed by the dielectric itself, along with planets and stars. This will of course appear to be electromagnetism to the local system, but is created by resonance with a far field."

and .. " I like the vid, personally. :) Nutshell summary is that he surmises planets and certain other bodies may be linked resonantly with the sun and absorbing neutrinos to create mass"

cheers

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:14 am

New solar system formation models indicate that Jupiter's foray robbed Mars of mass

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-06-sol ... -mars.html

Planetary scientists have long wondered why Mars is only about half the size and one-tenth the mass of Earth. As next-door neighbors in the inner solar system, probably formed about the same time, why isn't Mars more like Earth and Venus in size and mass? A paper published in the journal Nature this week provides the first cohesive explanation and, by doing so, reveals an unexpected twist in the early lives of Jupiter and Saturn as well.

Dr. Kevin Walsh, a research scientist at Southwest Research Institute® (SwRI®), led an international team performing simulations of the early solar system, demonstrating how an infant Jupiter may have migrated to within 1.5 astronomical units (AU, the distance from the Sun to the Earth) of the Sun, stripping a lot of material from the region and essentially starving Mars of formation materials.

"If Jupiter had moved inwards from its birthplace down to 1.5 AU from the Sun, and then turned around when Saturn formed as other models suggest, eventually migrating outwards towards its current location, it would have truncated the distribution of solids in the inner solar system at about 1 AU and explained the small mass of Mars," says Walsh. "The problem was whether the inward and outward migration of Jupiter through the 2 to 4 AU region could be compatible with the existence of the asteroid belt today, in this same region. So, we started to do a huge number of simulations.

"The result was fantastic," says Walsh. "Our simulations not only showed that the migration of Jupiter was consistent with the existence of the asteroid belt, but also explained properties of the belt never understood before."

The asteroid belt is populated with two very different types of rubble, very dry bodies as well as water-rich orbs similar to comets. Walsh and collaborators showed that the passage of Jupiter depleted and then re-populated the asteroid belt region with inner-belt bodies originating between 1 and 3 AU as well as outer-belt bodies originating between and beyond the giant planets, producing the significant compositional differences existing today across the belt.

The collaborators call their simulation the "Grand Tack Scenario," from the abrupt change in the motion of Jupiter at 1.5 AU, like that of a sailboat tacking around a buoy. The migration of the gas giants is also supported by observations of many extra-solar planets found in widely varying ranges from their parent stars, implying migrations of planets elsewhere in universe.

More information: "A Low Mass for Mars from Jupiter's Early Gas-Driven Migration," Nature, June 5, 2011.

Marcus MacGregor

Unread post by Marcus MacGregor » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 am

Hello, Nature just published and article yesterday (June 5) about Jupiter hitting Mars.
I just made a video of Mars Hitting Jupiter, June 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PD2_ztATm0

I figure you have a good video to go with the story.

Forward this to anyone who may find this interesting.

Have a great day,
Marcus MacGregor

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 am

An influx of charge into our Sun (to the point where it would consider having to fission to reduce the electrical stress) would probably be catastrophic to all of the existing orbital bodies in the solar system already, simply because the Sun would already be sharing that increase in charge across the existing circuits.

Personally I envision planets popping like overloaded fuses... o.O

As for a newly fissioned body - be it a companion star or simply a new planet - I don't think there would be any damage from it 'hitting anything on the way out' at all. I think it would simply find itself some charge equilibrium in the new 'solar circuitry' and find a nice place to orbit with any survivors of the 'nova' event.

That's what * I * think, at any rate, and I toss out my standard disclaimer that I am NOT an 'expert' at anything, and that anything I say should be taken with potentially dangerous amounts of sodium chloride! :o
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Eaol

Unread post by Eaol » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 am

This may be useful. I haven't the time to read this entire topic to see if it was posted already, but here goes:
Saturnian Cosmology by Jno Cook

sureshbansal342

Unread post by sureshbansal342 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am

As there is a organic oil in bark of tree (bark oil ) same there is crude oil an organic compound in crust of earth. i mean earth is producing crude oil (an organic compound linked with living organism). so earth is itself a single living organism like a tree. meteoroids containing amino acid are seeds of planets. one planet is a result of one meteoroid only. these meteoroids accreted energy from SUN and convert into matter and growing and expanding.pls see the below links for more clarification.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC7i5CY6XNo&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3lG3FX9D68
http://img861.imageshack.us/i/treebarkcontinents.png/ --- Bark & Continents

Archonix

Check it out! "Discover adds mystery to origins of earth"

Unread post by Archonix » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:28 am

Discovery adds mystery to the origins of Earth
Earth and the other rocky planets aren't made out of the solar system's original starting material, two new studies reveal.
Scientists examined solar particles snagged in space by NASA's Genesis probe, whose return capsule crash-landed on Earth in 2004. These salvaged samples show that the sun's basic building blocks differ significantly from those of Earth, the moon and other denizens of the inner solar system, researchers said.
I've been lurking this forum for the last few months, sort of convinced by the ideas and waiting for something that might confirm a few of them. I have had some issues with some of the more paradigm-shifting concepts (such as earth originally being a satellite of Saturn) but... well, I think this one might be the clincher.

Either some mysterious effect somehow magically changed the properties of every interplanetary particle smaller than a peanut, or the earth isn't from this solar system.

neilwilkes

Re: Check it out! "Discover adds mystery to origins of earth"

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:10 am

Archonix wrote:Discovery adds mystery to the origins of Earth
Earth and the other rocky planets aren't made out of the solar system's original starting material, two new studies reveal.
Scientists examined solar particles snagged in space by NASA's Genesis probe, whose return capsule crash-landed on Earth in 2004. These salvaged samples show that the sun's basic building blocks differ significantly from those of Earth, the moon and other denizens of the inner solar system, researchers said.
I've been lurking this forum for the last few months, sort of convinced by the ideas and waiting for something that might confirm a few of them. I have had some issues with some of the more paradigm-shifting concepts (such as earth originally being a satellite of Saturn) but... well, I think this one might be the clincher.

Either some mysterious effect somehow magically changed the properties of every interplanetary particle smaller than a peanut, or the earth isn't from this solar system.
Never heard the one about Earth being originally a saturnian moon before!
I still think the Sumerians might have got it right when they stated Earth was originally where the Asteroid Belt is before getting sideswiped......those guys certainly knew far more about the Solar System than they ought to have done....
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

flyingcloud

Sun and Planets Constructed Differently Than Thought, NASA M

Unread post by flyingcloud » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

Sun and Planets Constructed Differently Than Thought, NASA Mission Suggests

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 145430.htm
"The implication is that we did not form out of the same solar nebula materials that created the sun -- just how and why remains to be discovered."

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Either GENESIS was addled by its hard landing in Utah, or this is the most alarming news I've received since I got a letter from the IRS. Simply amazing......

Dotini

Re: Sun and Planets Constructed Differently Than Thought, NASA M

Unread post by Dotini » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

This is great, just great. Apparently we are cosmic orphans adrift in alien solar system. :shock:
Or it is WE who are the aliens! :mrgreen:

in total amazement,
Steve

hertz

Unread post by hertz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 pm

i just read this yesterday while poking around (originally posted 22 jan 2004) and it seemed a bit odd...until today

Tim Thompson on Wal Thornhill:
Thornhill is a "Saturnist"; he believes that the planets used to orbit around Saturn, and in a polar configuration, so that Saturn appeared to hang over the north pole of Earth, with Venus & Mars aligned between Earth & Saturn (I'm not sure where he put Jupiter). All of this changed a few thousand years ago, when everthing fell apart and the solar system re-oriented itself into its current order. Since this is rather strongly dis-allowed by convnentional celestial mechanics, Thornhill has decided that our standard reliance on gravity is mistaken. The universe, and the solar system, must be dominated by more powerful, electromagnetic forces
http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php ... erse-Model.