Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am

that's silly! Do you get flat material from rock tumblers?!
Not as far as I know, so how do you get flat rocks in the river, if tumbling is the process that supposedly produced the roundish river rock? Walking the pebble beds, and seeing lots of flat rocks, my first thought was that the rocks don't tumble, but lay on the river bed with water/sand flowing over the top, gradually flattening them. But they are flat on both sides, what are the odds of that? Flat on one side, roundish on the other maybe.
Anyway, further investigation throws that idea out the window, though you might find this idea even sillier! And as far as I am aware, it would indeed be a New Insight.
The flat rocks in the pebble beds have the edges worn just enough that you can see they consist of very thin layers, not at all the composition of the roundish pebbles, so different sources it would seem.
However, in some narrow channels in the bedrock upriver there are rocks of various size, shape and colour wedged in the crack, so tight that they can not be moved at all or pulled out. This is one example:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1133457513 ... 5907406514
Just a random example of rocks and coarse sand getting wedged in there, you'd say, and maybe so.
I'm not going to try and dig out those pebbles incase I need that location one day for independent analysis.
Yesterday I found another very similar situation, but had my hammer and chisel along with me, and as I had suspected, one pebble was not complete, the bottom is joined to the bedrock.
In this enlargement you see the gray pebble that seems like it is joined with another almost pebble, the separation is not complete.
I hammered the top off, and there is no bottom, rounded portion, I am down to bedrock.
I think it safe to say now that all the pebbles, regardless of shape, composition, colour, are formed, probably in an instant, by electrical and resonant forces in these locations, and that they were flung far and wide and came down even at much higher elevations in a rain of rocks. There has been very little or even no modification of these pebbles by tumbling or water and sand erosion.
I have been gobsmacked the last few days by what I have seen in the Sooke River valley, and would challenge any geologist to explain the forces involved in the creation of this area by accepted geological processes. You really have to experience it to appreciate it, it is absolutely otherworldly in places.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:20 am

Walking the pebble beds, and seeing lots of flat rocks, my first thought was that the rocks don't tumble, but lay on the river bed with water/sand flowing over the top, gradually flattening them. But they are flat on both sides, what are the odds of that? Flat on one side, roundish on the other maybe.
Earth is an erosion prone environment. what ever process produced flat rock, deposition, etc., they were later acted upon by by other forces.

I keep seeing large rounded stones in layers, meters below surface, laying on bedrock. These are thought to be river or glacial stones. River beds that have shifted and left behind gold deposits, which were washed out of quartz! Quartz was suppose to be liquid at 600F, and collected the gold as it moved up from depths. It also incorporated water. But quartz is pretty durable stuff, so how water eroded out the gold is problematic. Gold probably is formed in several different ways.

We have hillside streams with flat rocks as bed rock and waterfalls. I suspect these were uncovered, after being produced as flat rocks by what ever means.

Bedrock is a puzzle to me. What produced bedrock? Above and below it are a variety of non-bedrock. :?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 am

Bedrock is a puzzle to me. What produced bedrock? Above and below it are a variety of non-bedrock.
Silicon dioxide in the form of sandstone is probably the base material, and the surface and near surface modification by energetic events is what produces the basalt/granite based overlying material.(The formation of the Earth by Coulomb forces and RF SiO2 depositon sputtering and resputtering is still NIAMI so I won't mention it here ;) ) These materials are in turn modified to produce all the differing rock types we see at the surface, as well as those in pebble banks, which are conventionally assigned to deep down, ultra high pressure, millions and billions of years ago origins. Somehow this material rose many kilometres to the surface where it was ground off, rounded, and pushed from the point of origin by glaciers.
I believe I have the physical proof to show their story wrong, but who do I complain to? :D I met a fellow at the Potholes the other day, an archeologist/paleontologist, who was familiar with the glacier/rebound theory of Vancouver Island shaping, but even he admitted it difficult to account for the observed features by way of the mainstream model, and was interested in the more violent, short period model. He also runs a small publishing business, so will be having further discussions with him.
That plasma vortices exist on all scales in the Universe is not in doubt, so I don't think it out of the question that very powerful ones on Earth have been responsible for many of the observed surface features. How they get so powerful is an open question, but it is also accepted that a plasma flowing over a charged object will create boundary layers, and that in these boundary layers Helmholtz instabilities will occur, which in turn develop into vortices which can penetrate down to the surface. A strong solar outburst is most likely at the root of it all.
The vortex would be bringing protons and heavier ions down, so electron flows into and around the base of the vortex are going to result in such complex interactions that it is no wonder sections of the river bed here in Sooke is such a chewed up mess. And, as with 'regular' tornadoes, the main vortex can contain multiple sub-vortices, complicating the picture even more.
I also learned today that the Sooke Basin is technically a low laying cirque, formed by glaciers of course. :roll:
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

smartart

Unread post by smartart » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 am

In the bottom right-hand corner of England, roughly on the latitude of N London, and found in Berkshire and Oxfordshire (not exclusively) we have random, disconnected lengths of bank, ditch or both; single and double, ALL NAMED "GRIM'S DITCH". A glance at the map gives no useful man-made purpose, and their 'archeological' age comes up as: early first century AD. Grim was Woden/Odin - Thor's dad (thunder, lightning et al). Occams Razor (and the given name) would have these down to excavation by lightning, but I can find no reference to any record of such events, nor yet report of the existence of (freshly excavated) Grims Ditch or, indeed, related terror at the time of Roman invasion. As always - things don't add up.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

Hi smartart,
I used to live in Lancashire, and had family in Yorkshire, and spent a lot of time in The Lake District too, and remembering back to some of the landforms in light of what I now think I know, the evidence for electrical/plasma shaping is all there. On a smaller scale, or maybe from a longer ago event that has lost its 'recent' look, as I seem to see where I now live? I remember Cheddar Gorge too, even though I must have been only 10 or 11 years old, on a family outing. I'd like to go take another look now to see if I can spot those little tell-tale signs of electrical activity.
I'll have a look at the feature you mention for sure, thanks.

I see a new book on the topic of Earths past, but catastrophic electric/plasma events dont get a look-in. The evidence is there, from what I see. It's time to bring that evidence to the fore, but would the Mainstream allow it?

Geology and Genesis: how Noah’s flood shaped ideas but not landscapes
A complex history is recorded inThe Rocks Don’t Lie.
It’s easy to view the conflict between religion and the science of Earth’s history as a single story arc in which science eventually overcame fundamentalist dogma. But, as is often the case with narrative-driven histories, the truth is a bit messier—and a good deal more interesting—than that.
http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/08/ ... andscapes/

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Yehliu Promontory, Taiwan.
I'm tempted to say electricity, but I'm sure there is a much more sensible explanation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yehliu

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am

Interesting formations there! Notice the darkened areas are pockmarked and appear at different levels. If the pockmarks were formed underwater and later erosion removed portions to produce what we now see, they would all be at the same level, wouldn't they? This all seems to be electrical.

Notice the melted look, the raised cones with even higher centers!
One of the three cones in the center even has a crater on it's edge.!

The image of the cave shows that it appears to have been formed by electrical erosion.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:34 am

And don't forget the potholes too. These are actually caused by a mutation in the local lithotroph population, leading to a, luckily, short lived, extremely voracious strain. If they had survived, the whole planet may have been eaten away!
Speaking of Potholes though...
After my latest explorations of the Sooke River valley, I am confident that only electric and plasma forces could produce the observed features. I have a pothole with an obviously melted, bubbling bottom, more of what appear to be pebbles forming in narrow channels in bed rock, divots in rock faces with clear indications of an ES discharge type of damage, a collection of Rock Coins (to coin a phrase), very thin slices of rock whos diameter/thickness dimensions mirror those of coins, and pebbles from half inch to 3 feet or more that exhibit not a prevalent, but very common shape that indicates a similar process of formation. The melted appearing surfaces with a coating of material that must have formed at a higher temperature than the underlying bedrock, and alteration and discolouration of one or more faces of large granite blocks that have been ejected from vertical rock faces.
On the recommendation of my potential publisher, I will not be posting the most convincing images, for the time being at least. Though I won't say I have made a full convert out of him, he admits that he has no explanation, by way of accepted geological processes known to him, for the observed items or features. He works seasonally with a community project that employs people at the local tourist sites to help with parking, provide information on the park features, first aid, and have radios in case of emergencies as the canyons play havoc with cell phone signals. They have a table with pamphlets and tourism info, and I asked him about putting a pamphlet there offering an alternative explanation of the geological features, and he said I would have to talk to his boss, who just happened to be at another parking area at the Potholes at the time.
I went to see her, and it turns out to be a lady I have known, though see rarely, for many years. I told her what I had in mind, and she almost had a fit. "I have a PhD in Earth Sciences and petrology!" she said."The Geology of the Earth is all settled, we know how it all works, and your proposals are nonsense!" So we had a friendly, sometimes heated discussion, and she eventually agreed to take a look at some of the features with me one day, and give me her explanation of their formation. I couldn't have found a better person to provide the checks and balances to keep my perhaps overly enthusiastic electrical visions grounded, and hopefully she will be able to identify both the chemical composition and formation processes of some of the samples in my rapidly growing collection.
I do have a few more images to share, along with some theories, will get those posted before too long.

bdw000

pobiti kamyni, Varna Bulgaria

Unread post by bdw000 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 am

Looks like some geological formations with possible EU implications are at Varna, Bulgaria (called "pobiti kamyni").

google "pobiti kamyni varna bulgaria" and click "images."

I searched the forum and saw no references to either Varna or Pobiti Kamyni. So I assume this is new to Thunderbolts.

nick c
Site Admin

Re: pobiti kamyni, Varna Bulgaria

Unread post by nick c » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 am

bdw,
google "pobiti kamyni varna bulgaria" and click "images."
What are we looking for?
When I google "pobiti kamyni varna bulgaria" I get this, a series of topographic maps:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ulgaria%22
Perhaps you can post a more precise link?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:40 pm

I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

promethean

Unread post by promethean » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 pm

http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/5642/

This link is interesting. Hollow like geodes ?
Filamentary ? 3-D Lichtenbergs ? :o
"History teaches everything,even the future." Alphonse de Lamartine (1790-1869)

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Because the formations are partially carbonate there is a chance they are made from comet dust.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/deepi ... 90705.html

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi. ... 010014.pdf

The shapes could be from normal wind and rain erosion. The shapes could also be from electrical erosion. Another option might be blowing molten dust. The hollow nature of some of the features could be explained by plasma pinches.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Looks like a collection of natural and man made structures. :?

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Just happened upon this image, which is reminiscent of images I have from the Sooke Potholes. I'd wager that the larger pebbles/cobbles are part of the bedrock, the same as they are up here. Maybe someone in that area could go check them out, if the photographer could identify the location.
Marble Gorge, Grand Canyon. I bet some of those pebbles are part of the bedrock.

And another pothole location.
Blyde River Canyon, South Africa

I haven't been doing much geology since our rivers rose, but I did get a chance to make a 1 hour presentation to a real scientist, nuclear physics, chemistry, math, but also well versed in the standard model of Geology, and astronomy, and electricity, and optics, and.. Heck, she was almost as clever as me! ;)
Anyway, after the initial, expected guffaw when I first introduced my electrical pebbles theory, she listened politely, and I showed her some images and explained my observations and experiments, and we got into dielectric properties, pulsed electric fields, ion winds, etc, and very soon she was one step ahead of me the rest of the way. I think I have my first convert!
As a bonus, she is also a professional videographer, and is willing, come the summer, to see first hand what I have been looking at, and, if she is convinced, shoot some broadcast quality video . Can't wait.