Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Julian Braggins

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by Julian Braggins » Fri May 02, 2008 4:05 am

Tesla,
The coordinates on the Google Earth pic seem to be a little north of Newnes Junction according to Readers Digest Atlas of Australia. This area was mined and processed oil shale in WW2 and is a good bushwalking area.

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Fri May 02, 2008 11:10 am

I'd still rather like an explanation for this region of westerly northern Australia:

(Weird parallel and/or intersecting scars to the bedrock?)
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-12. ... 5&t=h&z=11
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-13. ... 2&t=h&z=12
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-13. ... 5&t=h&z=11
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-13. ... 2&t=h&z=12

(I thought nature didn't like squares and right angles? I find a fluid explanation unlikely. What else is there? Fracture? Some other kind of erosion? I doubt that such extensive scarring is man-made?)
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-13. ... 8&t=h&z=14
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=-12. ... 2&t=h&z=12

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri May 02, 2008 11:50 am

Any Aussie earth scientists out there? Like Michael, I hail from the Pacific NW US. Continental drift and plate tectonics are alleged to be responsible for similar criss-crossed fault zones in my native western Washington as well as Michael's area to the south, but our fractures are detectable only by seismic measurement, and mostly invisible from space. California's San Andreas slip fault is famously visible from space. Australia has certainly undergone multidirectional drifting under most continental drift scenarios, resulting in the folded eastern mountain ranges there. But the areas in Michael's googlemap images seem highly exposed... clearly someone has done field study of the region or seismic readings are available? Without further on situ info, I would have to go with the fault/fracture explanation. I don't see the double ridges/gullies nor the lichtenbergish structures of EDM/electrical scarring.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri May 02, 2008 12:41 pm

I make no claim to any sort of expertise here but what I'm thinking (guessing) is that given the planet is an oblate spheroid rather than a sphere, and that Australia has drifted about over the years, could the cracks/lines be the result of the continent moving over/across a different degree of curve?
In other words, as the continental plate moves over a more severe curve the plate cracks as it tries to conform to the new arc/curve.
Or looking at it from the plasma angle. Does the level of plasma activity which could cause these effects generally speaking also cause volcanic side-effects? And if so are there any signs of such volcanic side-effects?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri May 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Unlikely on the oblate spheroid angle... The earth is so nearly a perfect sphere that this would not affect the fracturing... what would affect fracture patterns is pressure and friction, related to the direction of "travel" of the continental plate relative to other plates or underlying asthenospheric conditions. My interest in the electric scars angle is more about the relationship between pressure and friction and the creation/strength of telluric currents, or local magnetism. I'm seeing here a terrestrial electric factor that may affect "scarring", rather than or in addition to the usual ET "thunderbolts" style. I'm not a big fan of the expanding earth model, can't really fathom all the increase in mass/volume required for the earth to grow to its current size, without some additional ET rock evidence than what I see on earth...
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

tesla

Unread post by tesla » Mon May 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi Julian,
The location is north of a town called Bell in the upper Blue Mtns. You basically go to the Zig Zag railway, take the road to the glow worm tunnels and take a right off onto a fire trail. You can drive within about a 6klm walk of the crater..

Tesla

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue May 06, 2008 12:38 pm

Dendritic flux avalanches in superconductors

http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... 4783#p4783
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Lloyd

Rock Art Site in Libya Looks like E.D. Formation

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue May 06, 2008 6:53 pm

At this site http://plasmascience.net/tpu/downloadsC ... 4-2007.pdf Peratt has pictures of locations of rock art. One site is at 22.25 N, 24.70 E in Libya. On Google Maps the place definitely looks like a large electric discharge formation. It appears that a lot of the other sites may also be notabble ancient E.D. locations. Perhaps the ancients were especially motivated to make their drawings at such "special" sites.

rangerover777

Grand Canyon formation

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sat May 17, 2008 5:33 pm

The Grand Canyon mystery,

I just watched a program on the Grand Canyon (Arizona) in the National Geography Channel.
It was mainly done on how it was formed. As NGC programs, it was very well done
with beautiful editing animation and explanation. In fact I visited the Grand Canyon
in 1995 or so. I recommend that trip to anyone who can, it’s a breath taking place.

Even in my visit there I had a mild skepticism about the formation as being told to
tourists like me, but since this trip was more about romantic then scientific, I did not
take much notes of the geologic / logic side of this marvelous place.

Just after today show, my skepticism grew in regard to the formation theory, which claim
that most of the erosion was done by the Colorado river trenched it’s way down over the
past 5 million years. The whole history of this region described back to 1.7 billion years by
geologists, so it’s a long story and all kind of events are involved (volcano, Rocky Mountains,
covered by sea several times, etc.), but the main vista we see today was done by the river.
The Grand canyon dimension as of today :
Length: 277 mi. (446 Km)
Width: 9-18 mi. (15-29 Km)
Depth: over 1 mi. (>1.6 Km)
Elevations:
- North rim 8900 ft. (2670 m)
- South rim 6900 ft. ( 2070 m)

Though I don’t know how to calculate water friction against the different layers, how much
sediments will be washed or dumped, the force of the Colorado river and the hardiness of the
different soil and rocks at both sides of the canyon, but something does not adds up here.

Of course during the past 5 millions year of it’s life (as claimed), the river trenched it’s
way down at least 200 - 300 meters or more, but to create 15 - 29 Km wide river x 1.6 Km deep,
you need to drain an ocean in order to create such a canyon. Take the Nile, Amazon and
Mississippi rivers combined - you cannot witness erosion on such a scale !!!

So maybe it was something else that created this piece of beauty.
If anyone can make any suggestions, please do.

Cheers

webolife

Re: Grand Canyon formation

Unread post by webolife » Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm

I'll bite. Someone better adept than me should post some satellite pictures comparing the Grand Canyon river system to that remarkable areal view of the Yemen system:
* Catastrophic valley erosion
(image: http://www.solarviews.com/huge/earth/yemen.jpg)
* Grand Canyon
(image: http://www.vegastours.com/images/2867158.jpg)
(image: http://geoweb.princeton.edu/research/SS ... Canyon.jpg)
(image: http://www.cpluhna.nau.edu/images/grand ... aerial.jpg)
A remarkable difference between these two is the sheer elevation difference.
The Yemen landscape is relatively low and the GC is quite a high plateau, as RR777 referenced. Yet both show the remarkable lichtenberg-like branching characteristic not only of alleged "thunderbolt" planetary scarring (sorry electric guys), but also of widescale erosion caused by the rapid drainage of a flooded flatland. At first there is no preferred "path of least resistance" so the water drains from all directions to wherever the lower elevation is. Once a ditch is carved, it becomes the primary valley, then canyon. The similarity of the two valleys, though on opposite sides of the globe, suggests common cause and/or mechanism, the Yemen valley simply did not undergo the ongoing drainage of a Colorado River... I totally agree that the Colorado could not have carved the sinuous valley shape of the Grand Canyon gradually over a long time. At every twist and turn, the erosive ability of the current would be diminished significantly... such twisting turning river action is common where a river is depositing its sediment load, as in a delta or "old age" system. Where rivers are in erosive mode, the path is shorter and straighter, cutting through various densities of rock with relative ease. This tells me that not only was the Grand Canyon plateau a floodplain before the canyon was cut, but also that the sedimentary layers were likely in an early state of cementation, not "hard" rock yet! This is of course not the traditional geology I was trained in, but interesingly it is the Havasu version of how the Canyon was formed... maybe they know something, being natives of the region, that has escaped the "logic" of "modern" uniformitarianists.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 pm

It has come to my attention from my own revelation, what nature revealed to me, the work of David Bohm, books sent to me by StefanR, and his posts on superconductors, that two primary archetypes exist, the spiral voretx archetype, which manifest as archetype branching networks. This always occurs at double layers. These three structures always occur fractal and holographic from quantum to universal.

Water and land, a double layer, water is full of vortex, it creates branching networks. Water itself is a double layer atomic configuration. Hence whirl pools are a natural function of the atomic configuration of water. Structure and function cannot be seperated and is scaleable at all levels, that indeed is the unifying principle in my vision.

Litchenburg images are identicle to a view of the superconductor images of StefanR's thread. It shows millions of tiny vortex form creating a branching network as the first application of current is applied to the superconductor, a quantum entity. Very revealing. Nature does not speak english, we can however learn her language.
:D

The universe being fractal and holographic, and having these forms implicit as a 5-D model of quantum structure with quantum constants is also very revealing as in APM. One would expect to see these forms at every level, and we do. Spiral galaxies and the branching network galactic web would complete that holographic approach, and sure enough it does. Double layers being exhibited between the voids and the web as one continum. Certainly my revelation on the structural basis of electronics shows the double layer is implicit and explicit. I think I need to refer to double layers as the third archetype. That is a fractal holographic collective behaviour when you marry those three archetypes as I have just drawn that out! WOW, thats a good one!
:? :D

I am never surprised now at the constant scaleing of the quantum structural constants of APM and the holographic principles of Bohm and myself and others. Rather it is what I expect to see. Nature is very revealing. We can learn her language.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:04 pm

How the Grand Canyon was formed ?

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun May 18, 2008 6:17 am

A few years ago I watched a documentary by Young Earth Creationists in which the Grand Canyon featured. From what I remember, their take was that it had formed since the end of the last ice age.
As the ice melted a series of huge lakes were formed in the area of the Canada/US border (the Great Lakes being the remnant). Working more or less north to south, each lake filled up and eventually burst, filling the next lake and so on. Eventually the last lake burst releasing a huge torrent of water which headed south gauging out the Grand Canyon in pretty short order.
If I recall rightly, as evidence they found huge depressions in the terrain around the Canada / US border which they claimed were the former lake beds. And they tracked down the excavated material to somewhere south of the Grand Canyon. Don't quote me on this, but I think it was something to do with one of the deserts in Arizona or New Mexico.

Re the Lichtenberg things - they are a naturally occurring pattern which are found in nature, so I don't think they are necessarily an indicator of plasma action. Has anyone compared the branching on these Lichtenberg things with the Fibonacci series?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Sun May 18, 2008 10:23 am

Hi rangerover777, GreyCloud, junglelord, webolife, et al.

Okay, brace yourselves, here comes another rant on my part :o
rangerover777 wrote:
How the Grand Canyon was formed ?
http://www.holoscience.com/views/view_mars.htm

The EU explanation, of the origin of formations such as the Grand Canyon, offers a consistency of analysis that is applicable to the same type of formations that appear on other terrestial type bodies in our solar system. These features are common throughout the solar system- lunar rilles, martian canyons, earth canyons, etc... yet all have unique and different mainstream explanations tailored to the present (or hypothesized past) conditions on that particular planet/moon. These are less appealing (imhop) because of their ad hoc character. Valles Marineris on Mars, the Grand Canyon on Earth, Schroters Valley on Luna, were formed by a mechanism (EDM) which can be demonstrated in the lab, or shown in lightning excavated trenches, albeit on smaller scale. They are all examples of sinuous rilles. Flowing liquids just do not come close to explaining the formation of sinuous rilles, whether it's massive flooding or the Colorado River or lava flows resulting in collapsed tubes. These are just desperate attempts to explain these extraordinary formations with the ordinary and inadequate forces we observe in action today.
The electrical discharge machining explanation is hard to accept because it goes against our ingrained intellectual bias in favor of [url2=http://geography.about.com/od/physicalg ... tarian.htm]uniformitarianism,[/url2] which is not a law or principle of science but rather a psychological phenomenon of denial. The enormous scale and mind boggling conditions necessary to produce these sinuous rilles, mountains, craters and other formations via the EDM process are not presently observable in the Solar System. On a smaller scale we are seeing EDM processes taking place on Io and comets, lightning carved trenches, lab created craters, the amazing parallels between lab created EDM features and telescopically observed planetary geography has been known for over 200 years. In 1766 Priestly noted the similarities, see page 11:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login ... er=1240057
The conventional ad hoc explanations unique to each planet have been convincingly refuted by the EU literature and a replacement (EDM) mechanism has been put forth which is reproducible in a lab and acknowledged to be scalable up to and beyond planetary size.
This combined with ancient testimony and physical evidence of the radical transformation of the Earth's geography within the time of man, indicate that the philosophy of slow change is one of wishful thinking, not the result objective scientific analysis of the evidence. The thought of those scaled up forces and conditions necessary to transform the appearance of the Earth to what we see today, brings out a horror that resides deep within the human soul. When faced with the obvious evidence, we cringe in disbelief!

In a recent post Steve Smith quoted Doyle's character Sherlock Holmes:
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains -- however improbable -- must be the truth.
I like that!
Nick

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun May 18, 2008 1:12 pm

With regards to the missing mass of the grand canyon.
If mass is merely coalesced space , held together in a condition of dualistic binding of opposites, then if a huge flow of space of one flow of that dual nature strikes along an area of formed mass, surely the formed mass may merely revert to its origonal state?
Therefore there will be no-thing to find, as it will simply expand back out into space?
There may be no such thing as millions of years, merely cycles of time with sudden alterations in condition resulting in a vast alteration of mass.
Kevin