Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tolenio

Re: Ames Structure Oklahoma?

Unread post by tolenio » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi,

I have been looking at this a long time and working on the timing and movements of these plasmoids (I call them plasma bubbles). I use the term "plasma bubbles" for pieces of them break off and trail the main bubble. Much like smaller bubbles forming behind a large bubble.

My data indicatetes the plasma bubbles enter at a longitude near the Indian ocean and begin their eastward trek.

The timing runs like this;

[*]Australia - ~2 days
[*]US west coast ~12 days
[*]Oklahoma - ~13 days
[*]US east coast - ~15 days
[*]mid Atlantic ridge - ~26 days
[*]UK - ~30 days
[*]Southeast asia completed ciruuit - ~45 days

This timing can also be used for VLF (natural radio) reception dates which are tied to plasma being overhead.

I believe the plasma bubbles follow the plasma duct work at higher latitudes and enter and are trapped in the lower latitudes. They then follow along B field magnetic field gradiants, going eastwards. As they cross tectonic plate faults they ground out creating; gamma rays, lightning, geologic force (right hand rule), a birth place for tornados and hurricanes, ball lightening, warm fronts, barometric high pressure, etc.

If you look at where I believe the plasma bubbles enters the mgagnetic field pinches together.

This offers us an "earthquake potential" based on the date of the solar storm allowing elevated plasma bubbles into the system and the distance the bubbles need to travel to cross a particular fault line affecting a land mass.

The Pacific ring of fire being a ring of fire because that is where the most charged plasma (highest density) first enters the system and you get the most magnetic/geologic pressure.

It would appear they discharge at tectonic faults and magnetic anomalies. I noticed Oklahoma because it fit the data timing and I then went looking for a anomaly that would cause it.

I am guessing if we measure plasma bubble charged particle density we will have earthquake magnitude potentials.

Tom
"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves." Gospel of Thomas http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Hello,

Anybody out there in the "Spooklight" area?

There is a potential for ball lightening as related to my predicited plasma discharge of February 2nd.

I cannot give a precise time.
Quick Directions
If you can approach from Interstate 44, the best route is to take the Seneca exit near Joplin, turning south onto Highway 43, and thence onto the light:

•Leave Interstate 44 south to Highway 43
•Drive south along Highway 43 for 2.7 miles, forking right to take Coyote Road
•Drive through the dwindling community of Hornet, after which the spooklight is named
•After 1.1 miles on Coyote Road, turn right along Gum Road, travelling west
•At the end of Gum Road, the spooklight area starts
You can find satelite images of the area on Google maps. "Hornet, MO, Gum Road" follows west into Oklahoma.

Tom
"The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so. As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves." Gospel of Thomas http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Oklahoma Earthquake

Magnitude 2.5 - OKLAHOMA
2010 February 01 23:43:04 UTC

DetailsSummaryMapsScientific & Technical Earthquake Details
Magnitude 2.5
Date-Time Monday, February 01, 2010 at 23:43:04 UTC
Monday, February 01, 2010 at 05:43:04 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 35.547°N, 97.236°W
Depth 5 km (3.1 miles) set by location program
Region OKLAHOMA
Distances 5 km (3 miles) ESE (112°) from Jones, OK
8 km (5 miles) NNE (22°) from Choctaw, OK
9 km (6 miles) NNW (329°) from Harrah, OK
28 km (17 miles) ENE (75°) from Oklahoma City, OK
308 km (192 miles) N (352°) from Dallas, TX

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 9.3 km (5.8 miles); depth fixed by location program
Parameters NST= 9, Nph= 9, Dmin=24 km, Rmss=1.1 sec, Gp=108°,
M-type="Nuttli" surface wave magnitude (mbLg), Version=R
Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID us2010secf

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 am

real interesting stuff

years ago i looked into the plasma fireballs phenomenon and there were many strange things about them. seems that some of them follow the same line all the time, have a lot of similar features each time and around the world. they also made some massive explosions, different colours, balls seperating off them. before my EU days it made me think it had to be tesla technology, especially as they seemed to be mainly found in australia and america.

now with what you are saying and what kevin says about how fixed "the lattice" is, this could be another explanation. That Spook Light road place would seem to be evidence of these lines.

one thing i did find though is that there seems to have been a lot of earthquakes in 2009 for Oklahoma, so skeptics might suggest that the chances of it happening were not to long. of course the reasons for them still needs explaining as there are no tectonic plates there. is there any evidence of deep fault lines or zones below Oklahoma as the earthquake experts seem to suggest? another puzzle is the long term nature of this "earthquake swarm".
2009 Record Year for Oklahoma Earthquakes

...According to the Oklahoma Geological Survey 2009 has been a record year for earthquakes in Oklahoma County. But the experts say these small quakes may actually be a good thing.

...According to the Oklahoma Geological Survey this has been the most active year on record for earthquakes in Oklahoma County since 1889. This year's 22 quakes so far are more than the past 120 years combined. But the experts aren't sure what's going on.

"It's similar to what we would call an earthquake swarm, a very complicated fault zone in the deep subsurface produces an earthquake and then relocates and redistributes the stresses in that fault zone," Dr. Ken Luza with the Oklahoma Geological Survey said.

Usually this lasts only a few days. But Luza says the smaller quakes don't mean something bigger is coming and may actually be preventing a larger quake.

"Sometimes it takes hundreds of years, sometimes thousands of years, to build up enough energy and in order to be released and produce an earthquake and usually when this happens you get a fairly substantial earthquake," Ramsey said.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11675725
The Oklahoma Geological Survey Observatory in rural Tulsa County, south of Leonard is a comprehensive
geophysical observatory which records, identifies, and locates 30 to 167 in Oklahoma each year, and also records about five worldwide earthquakes per day.

http://www.okgeosurvey1.gov/

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 am

Hello,

One possible explanation and it is solar...

We are either approaching or in the Wolf-Gleissberg solar minimum (80-100 year cycle) which is coiniciding with the 11 year solar cycle. There is a longer period solar cycle where we are approaching the maxima.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SolarCycle/Ap.gif

I find it much easier to track these plasma bubbles when there are fewer of them. The effects are more pronounced in the larger ones.

My wild ass guess would be that during solar maximum the earth's crust is in a more regular motion (more plasma bubbles), at solar minima it slows down and when it slows down the bigger shoves become more pronounced. The difference between a warmed engine moving smoothly versus a cold engine which is sputtering.

That guess does not sit too well with me, but it is a first guess.

I believe that these plasma bubbles are steered by their solar magnetic field component interacting (opposing) the earth's magnetosphere's field. So I gues you could call that magnetic gradient steering. These plasma bubbles would then also oppose each other (Is that Lenz's law). Hitting Oklahoma then becomes a competitition between rivaling magnetic attractions and oppositions and in a highly competative environment few catch the gold ring, where in a low competition environment the prize of hitting the Ames structure is an easy prize. With the compouned solar minima we are in a low competition environment.

All plasma bubbles would jockey for the best grounding points.

There are two first thoughts. I am sure there are better EU answers.

Tom

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:06 am

While I agree that there probably is a solar element in the many earthquakes we have had in Oklahoma since 2009, there might be another factor.

I have been checking the USGS maps every day for about 10 months. There have been MANY earthquakes near Jones and Choctaw, Oklahoma in recent months. There were two on Jan. 15, and one of them was a 4.0. It seems that not many days after the most recent Oklahoma earthquake square finally disappears from the USGS map ( http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/ ), here comes another one. There was a 2.5 yesterday evening, 3 miles from Jones.

I recently learned that two injection wells in Texas (one near Cleburne and the other near the Dallas-Fort Worth airport) had been closed down because of the earthquakes they were causing.

A couple of weeks ago I spoke to a resident of Choctaw and asked if there were any injection wells near Jones or Choctaw. There is at least one. Since then, someone revealed that there is one at the intersection of North Choctaw Road and East Main at Jones.

I understand that salt water used in oil drilling is most of what goes down in these injection wells. Since salt water conducts electricity better than fresh water, and most of the earthquake activity on the globe is in areas where land comes in contact with salt water, could underground salt water be part of the mechanism that causes quakes, especially at certain times in the solar cycle--and even at certain times in the diurnal cycle? It seems that they often take place about 2 hours or so either side of sunrise or sunset...or near midnight or noon.

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 am

There is a potential for a California earthquake, magnitude >=3.0 and <= 5.0 on ~February 14, 2010.

There is a potential for a Oklahoma earthquake, magnitude <=2.5 on ~February 15, 2010.

I will leave it there and see what happens.

Tom

MattEU

German KTB and Russian Kola superdeep boreholes - water

Unread post by MattEU » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 am

tolenio wrote:There is a potential for a California earthquake, magnitude >=3.0 and <= 5.0 on ~February 14, 2010.

There is a potential for a Oklahoma earthquake, magnitude <=2.5 on ~February 15, 2010.

I will leave it there and see what happens.

Tom
You hopefully mean this is your prediction and you will leave that there but not the subject?

Discussing water injection, the German KTB superdeep borehole project and the Russian Kola Superdeep Borehole both discovered water deep down in the rock.Miles down they had expected to find bone dry rock. There were many surprises about these superdeep boreholes, basically they found nothing they expected. The Russian Kola superdeep borehole even discovered intact non crushed micro fossils at 20,000 feet. They were surprised.

The German KTB superdeep borehole site was chosen due to its electrical nature but they were surprised by the amount and physcial nature of these natural electrical grids and wires. Maybe it is an Electrical Universe?

Does the possible idea that water and perhaps natural electrical grids are everyhere in the rocks deep down in the earth help you idea Tom,or, can you suggest how it would effect things?

I have done a brief review of the pdf available below on the German KTB superdeep borehol and also a very short one on the Russian Kola superdeep borehole,from an EU point of view tha is available on another site. Sorry to do another :roll: link but there is too much there that is not relevant to this topic but someone might find it interesting and important to them.

PDF for the German KTB superdeep borehole project

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Hello,

I am of the opinion that man's activity on earth is the equivalent of dust mites riding on the back of an elephant.

The dust mites being arrogant enough to think they understand, rule and affect and control all they see, never noting the existence of the elephant.

Plasma is the root of it all. It is an EU universe.

Tom

tomOK89

Unread post by tomOK89 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 pm

tolenio wrote:
Haiti will get another shove on approximately February 4th. If there is stored geologic energy (built up plate pressure) it could be released.

Tom
It would appear that Haiti did get another shove this morning.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10shaq.php

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Hello,

The next larger than background shoves will come from plama bubbles (plasmoids) that leaked into the magnetosphere here;

Two days Australia
Twelve days US east coast
Thirteen days Oklahoma
Fifteen days US east coast
Twenty six days mid Atlantic ridge
Thirty days UK
Forty five days Asia (full circuit)

As the plasma crosses over tectonic faults or mangetic negative anomalies it will cause magnetic force follwing the right hand rule. The larger quakes will occur where geologic pressure is critical from previous magnetic force shoves that have built pressure..

Tom

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi,

If you want to see the plasma event set up twelve days ago that caused the earthquake in California today, look twelve days into the past here;

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/indices/DGD.txt

# Last 30 Days Daily Geomagnetic Data
#

Middle Latitude High Latitude Estimated
- Fredericksburg - ---- College ---- --- Planetary ---
Date A K-indices A K-indices A K-indices
2010 01 20 6 1 0 2 1 2 3 2 2 14 0 0 1 0 4 5 4 2 14 1 0 1 0 2 5 4 4
2010 01 21 4 2 2 2 1 1 1 0 0 9 2 2 3 4 3 1 0 0 4 1 3 2 1 1 0 0 0
2010 01 22 2 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 2 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
2010 01 23 4 2 1 1 2 1 0 1 1 7 1 0 2 4 3 1 0 0 4 2 1 2 2 1 0 0 1
2010 01 24 2 0 1 1 2 1 0 0 0 10 0 1 3 4 4 2 1 0 4 1 1 2 2 1 0 0 1

Thats how she works...

Tom

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 am

can you explain what this stuff means to someone with a large hangover? i found this page http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/IAGA/vmod/igrf.html , can you expand what you are saying and this data in relation to your ideas

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 am

Hi,

That looks like software that predicts the earth magnetic field based on the dynamo theory of a moving molten iron core. The core may be molten, and it may be moving, but it is EU and the right hand rule that keeps it moving. So if the base assuptions are wrong, the model is as accurate as the "human induced global warming model".

Tom

tolenio

Unread post by tolenio » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

Hello,

If you want to track back a bit farther to the next larger than average plasma bubbles leaking into the magnetosphere look to the "behind" STEREO satelite images and the incoming solar weather. It is like looking out the window to check the horizon for coming weather and geologic activity;

http://www.spaceweather.com/images2010/ ... l4ul8b8292
EARTH-DIRECTED ERUPTION? NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft is tracking four active regions strung across the eastern hemisphere of the sun.

The blast occured around 0130 UT on February 5th and it appears to have hurled some material in the general direction of Earth. (Our planet is off the right edge of the image.)

This was not a major eruption, but it could spark polar auroras a few days from now if a cloud is indeed en route.
Tom