Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jetstove

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by jetstove » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 am

Upon futher consideration, yes the whole lake could be from a previous massive strike. I believe the latest strike would be west of Montefiasconi. As this was supposed to be one of the richest cities in Italy, I would expect a series of docks along the shoreline with sunken fishing vessels as well as many ships of the wealthy. All ships would have been burnt down to the waterline, sinking with the hulls intact. Dating the site could be undertaken with archeological evidence from these ships. The characteristics of Etruscun civilization would be apparent with perhaps names engraved on the local coins.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 am

jetstove wrote:Upon futher consideration, yes the whole lake could be from a previous massive strike. I believe the latest strike would be west of Montefiasconi. As this was supposed to be one of the richest cities in Italy, I would expect a series of docks along the shoreline with sunken fishing vessels as well as many ships of the wealthy. All ships would have been burnt down to the waterline, sinking with the hulls intact. Dating the site could be undertaken with archeological evidence from these ships. The characteristics of Etruscun civilization would be apparent with perhaps names engraved on the local coins.

Hello Jetstove: The way i picture this event, prior to the thunderbolt there wasn't a lake.

Any dating from the area would be a problem from a time prior to the thunderbolt. Most dating methods seem problematic.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 am

starbiter wrote:
jetstove wrote:Upon futher consideration, yes the whole lake could be from a previous massive strike. I believe the latest strike would be west of Montefiasconi. As this was supposed to be one of the richest cities in Italy, I would expect a series of docks along the shoreline with sunken fishing vessels as well as many ships of the wealthy. All ships would have been burnt down to the waterline, sinking with the hulls intact. Dating the site could be undertaken with archeological evidence from these ships. The characteristics of Etruscun civilization would be apparent with perhaps names engraved on the local coins.

Hello Jetstove: The way i picture this event, prior to the thunderbolt there wasn't a lake.

Any dating from the area would be a problem from a time prior to the thunderbolt. Most dating methods seem problematic.

michael
I have to agree with Michael here. There are three lakes in the area that all look like discharge sites. Its clear to me that this particular lake was created by a discharge event. But to ask when and put a solid date on it would be nearly impossible as there is really no way (as of yet) to date an electrical discharge event.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 pm

What would be nice is a formula that could take the diameter or radius of the discharge crater and calculate the electrical energy required to remove that volume of material. That would be a start.
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello Remlic: The crater to the SW of Brandberg Massif is my favorite.

http://g.co/maps/a4qtw

The crater seems to be the result of an arc that was repulsive, removing material and melting what was left behind. Brandberg seems to be the result of an attractive arc while the air was full of dust, causing dunes.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:17 pm

starbiter wrote:Hello Remlic: The crater to the SW of Brandberg Massif is my favorite.

The crater seems to be the result of an arc that was repulsive, removing material and melting what was left behind. Brandberg seems to be the result of an attractive arc while the air was full of dust, causing dunes.

michael
Very nice example. I study the height data of terrain for a mining company and I see electrical discharge everywhere.

In this terrain model, you can see how the tops of mountains are attractive and the valleys are repulsive creating a classic "Lichtenberg figure". The entire globe exhibits these similar height models. You can see the image here for global height data.

Peter.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 pm

remelic wrote:
starbiter wrote:Hello Remlic: The crater to the SW of Brandberg Massif is my favorite.

michael
Very nice example. I study the height data of terrain for a mining company and I see electrical discharge everywhere.

In this terrain model, you can see how the tops of mountains are attractive and the valleys are repulsive creating a classic "Lichtenberg figure". The entire globe exhibits these similar height models. You can see the image here for global height data.

Peter.
Hello Peter: Can You share the location of the image above. A Google map link would be cool.

Thanks, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Princeton, BC is located in the center of the height data.

Turn on terrain and zoom out a bit, you will see it.

Cheers

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm accused of seeing everything as electric. In most cases i do. I'm guilty as charged.

In the case of the Princeton, BC area, i don't see zapping as the cause of the dendritic patterns. The area seems to have been sloshed over.

http://g.co/maps/9yacq

The area to the West wasn't sloshed, so the ridges are crisp. The Princeton area was duned prior to the sloshing. The dunes may have been lithified, or not. As the water receded after the sloshing, the fresh sediment would be easily eroded as the water changed from huge lake to raging, huge rivers.

The patterns do look like Lichtenberg patterns. IMO this is caused by drainage. This doesn't mean the area wasn't zapped either prior to, or after the sloshing. I'm a friend of zapping. I see these patterns where there doesn't seem to be zapping.

The Lake Okanagan drainage was probably the source of the slosh. I love Penticton. Nice people, warm weather.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

MattEU

the planetary plasma discharge

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am

What are peoples views on the planetary plasma discharge and the shapes it created? The tree of life, axis mundi, squatter man etc

Was it just due to the saturn polar configuration, were other planets involved or could it have been triggered by other events? How many times did it effect us?

Were the shapes all caused by the same thing and seen in the north only or were they seen elsewhere such as the south pole?

Also what do you like about what you have read by the plasmamythology authors?

Velison1

Re: the planetary plasma discharge

Unread post by Velison1 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:35 pm

HI folks: I am searching for evidence, e.g., satellite images, reports, etc. on layered, terrestrial craters machined by electric discharges. Those I have already include: the Richat, Tenoumer and Temimichat craters located in the Sahara, the Tunguska site in Siberia, the Talemzane Crater in Algeria and the Yucatan crater.

I would dearly love to find other evidence of layered, "bullseye" type crater with concentric rings, approximately 1/4 to 2 miles in diameter.
Please help
Velison1

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Electric Earth Craters Data
* At the thread called Help Us Explain Crater Formation!, I and others compiled lots of info on Earth craters at http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=4&t=4056, showing that most of them seem to have lots of evidence of having formed electrically. I don't remember if there were any bull's eye craters on Earth, but there's lots of other electrical features. The first few posts are introductory, trying to determine what are electrical features of craters and what would not be. About half way down the first page the actual data begins.

Velison1

Unread post by Velison1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Lloyd: thanks for the info, this really helps. Another question I have concerning plasma discharge-created ringed craters is: are there fulgurites, tektites and/or spherules found at these crater sites. Of course, I realized that sand has to be present for fulgurites to form and also glass spherules.
Any data/comment would be aprreciated.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Lloyd has probably already covered this, but if not then I wanted to be certain to suggest for your list the Kondyor Massif, at 57.588767,134.65519
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 am

Not a large event perhaps, but I believe I have found evidence for strong electrical activity in the Sooke area. For the past year or so I have been playing cards once a week with a group of friends who live on a hillside overlooking the Juan de Fuca straight. One of the residents of the house is a retired field geologist, with experience mainly in Ontario, and the North, and I had been telling him about the Electric Universe idea, and how I thought the island had been formed by extreme electrical activity, that the underlying strata had been melted and pulled up into the peaks, ridges and mounds while molten. I had not looked around the property in any detail until this chap showed me his outdoor handy work. He was clearing a slope of Scottish Broom, an introduced, invasive species that just loves the thin, poor, sandy and rocky soil. He was also pulling up loose rocks that were poking out of the sandy, gravelly soil, and building a wall with them.
I wandered around for quite a while, and what I saw, or believe I see, is evidence for an electrical/plasma flow having 'hit' the top of one outcrop, and shattered and repulsively expelled a large amount of rock from one side of the outcrop. There are small jagged fragments, with larger pieces on top of that, and even larger chinks, up to a meter or so in size, on top of those. There are many cracks and fissures, and one rock face where there appears to have been abrasion, through a plasma flow I believe. The rock composition is quite different from that of close by rock, and appears to have undergone re-crystalisation.
There is no indication of the rock having been blasted, a fact to which the resident expert confirmed. He can offer no 'standard' explanation for the features found . There appear to be a few different process occurring here. My interpretation is a lightning bolt causing the ejection of chunks through repulsive forces, shattering from pulses in the lightning, a vertical plasma flow having put what appear to be long, thin grooves in some faces, melting, discolouration and erosion, and changes to the crystal structure.
I took some photos and put them up on Picasa, opinions welcome. I'll hopefully get more images and a video some time to put the location in better perspective.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1133457513 ... tricIsland
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller