Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bdw000

Re: Taylor, BC, Canada

Unread post by bdw000 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:17 am

Here's a link to the "terrain" view:

https://www.google.com/maps/@56.1191466 ... a=!5m1!1e4

flyingcloud

Missing electrons the secret to mine metal

Unread post by flyingcloud » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 am

I found this interesting article regarding the formation of mineral deposits that theoretically required substantial additional electron input to form the metals in such abundance. Which in turn triggered a connection to the recent posts regarding the TPOD on The Kondyor Massif, as well as the many threads and references to transmutation through electrical discharge. Quite fascinating.

http://phys.org/news/2015-01-electrons- ... metal.html
Mineral deposits like HYC's are created when sulfate in the ore fluids is reduced to produce lead and zinc sulfides, a process that requires electrons.

Yet researchers investigating the chemistry of HYC's formation say local sediments may have supplied only around one-third of the electrons required to form the deposit.

Zyxzevn

Introduction to Electric Geology [SuspiciousObservers]

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:25 am

I think you will like this video:
Comets, A Great Flood and Electric Geology | Michael Steinbacher
It's from the SuspiciousObservers channel on YouTube.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

LunarSabbathTruth

Re: Introduction to Electric Geology [SuspiciousObservers]

Unread post by LunarSabbathTruth » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:20 am

Very well done. The comparison between the lab results and the geologic formations must be seen. This is 15 minutes well spent.

- joe

Batchy

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by Batchy » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:21 am

Osmosis wrote:Speaking of EDM, if the Grand Canyon was carved by electricity, the material lofted into the sky went somewhere. There is evidence of burials of rinocerus and other animals in Nebraska by a supposed "super volcano". Could a better culprit be the fallout from the Grand Canyon? :?: :?: :?:
I'm not a fan of the EDM theory for the Grand Canyon, as suggested by Dr Scott.
It's better explained by atmospheric events, such as the Ice Age.
The main hurdle, if you'll pardon the pun, is that the Colorado River cuts through a mountain that is higher than the head waters. Where I live, water doesn't flow uphill.
Michael Oard, atmospheric scientist, in his book "Your Guide to the Grand Canyon", explains that an ice sheet covered much of both hemispheres, in some places, to a very great depth and quite far from the poles.
He postulates that an ice sheet dammed up behind the Southern Rocky Mountains of Colorado. As the ice melted, the melt water accumulated before bursting through its mountain dam, gouging its way to the Pacific Ocean in a matter of weeks or even days. Evidence of very rapid erosion can be seen in many places in the world.

Dr Don Scott suggests that because of the mountain blocking its path, EDM must've machined out the canyon. He also says, that there is no delta material where the Colorado River empties into the Pacific.
However, there are strong ocean currents that flow along the California and New Mexico coastlines, enough to carry away the eroded material. We see that happening in our own times.

What triggered the Ice Age however, might be worth including in the EU's consideration of the ancient myths and observations.
I'm in favour of geological/atmospheric events rather than EDM, to explain the formation of most river systems.
He covers himself with light as with a garment. He stretches out the heavens like a curtain. Psalm 104: 2

Omni

Indian Legends of Devil's Tower, Wyoming

Unread post by Omni » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 am

I was lucky enough to talk my grandpa into driving a few hundred miles out of our way to see this, we had just seen Close Encounters of the 3rd kind in a theater. :o

So I have see this with my own eyes and even as a young child I wondered how it formed. I only remembered part of the legend where the grooves were formed by the bear's claws; that was from this plaque.
(Dark Brown border picture, Kiowa Legend)

http://www.astronomynotes.com/nature/de ... origin.htm

Watching some previous space news episodes spurred a search on Devil's Tower. From the first link, disregarding the old geology stated as fact, the legend mentions the rock growing and then a tree growing.

Here are several different tribes and their own legends.

http://scienceviews.com/parks/devilstowerlegends.html

Most refer to the rock growing. Although there might be some symbolic mentioning of the particulars of each child's actions I find it most evident of a plasma interaction. There is likely something to the star references but that may well be induced through translation.

Notice, also, the Kiowa Name of "Tree Rock" yet no trees grow on top, to my knowledge and according to the latter link's Kiowa telling of the legend "... there are no trees on it..."

I would posit that the tree retold is a plasma interaction and possibly the giant bear's footprints smaller discharge craters. To bad they aren't searching the base of Devil's Tower for oil like they do with lydar and the Amazon or seafloor, I bet they would find small craters roughly the size of a giant bear.

Bomb20

Re: Indian Legends of Devil's Tower, Wyoming

Unread post by Bomb20 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 am

Indeed, it sounds like a tree-like plasma discharge was involved. :o

Here is a fitting video clip on YouTube by Michael Steinbacher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZIv-qk2jM

Omni

Unread post by Omni » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:41 pm

I had originally pictured Birkland currents setting down; Devil's Tower being one limb/charge and the odd shaped crater just West by South West of Missouri buttes being the opposite contact region. Although still applicable, I previously thought the material would be lifted, forming hexagonal shapes due to the natural Birkland Current shapes, as the (opposing) crater(?) is depressed.

The legends support Mr. Steinbacher. They refer to the rock growing. They would have easily, being people of the land, been able to discern shoved from underneath. Arguments for imagined creation notwithstanding, if they witnessed this; it truly corroborates.

I see his point, as I was unaware of the Basalt composition. I am now imagining a very, very dusty, dirty and hot sky with interactions consolidating the current flow and depositing material.

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Bomb20 wrote:Indeed, it sounds like a tree-like plasma discharge was involved. :o

Here is a fitting video clip on YouTube by Michael Steinbacher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZIv-qk2jM
Interesting video.

Lava could flow horizontally though, ending up on top of the 'dirt', the basalt did not necessarily have to flow from below. I'm talking about the middle of the video where he shows that it could not have come from below, and conmes to the conclusion that it came from red hot dust blowing up the canyon.

As a lava flow cools, it can shrink vertically, since there is open air above it, but not so easily horizontally. This is supposedly what gives rise to columnar basalt, it cracks as it cools, and the plane of the crack surfaces is always perpendicular to horizontal because of the way it shrinks.

Remember, the legends tell of a growing tree. Very suggestive.
They also talk about a giant bear.

Omni

Unread post by Omni » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:14 am

Rather than misrepresent Mr. Steinbacher I will link his site.

His points are substantially valid, from what I can understand.

The volcanos that would be needed to produce such flows are non-existent.

The topography would not allow such flows to bypass natural barriers.

http://www.eu-geology.com/?page_id=211

The only issue I have is that if Devil's Tower was deposited from above; why so distinctly in one place/shape.

I found a possible semi-hexagonal crater just west by south west, near Missouri buttes on Google Earth.

What I see, incorporating all input; is that the major basalt deposit occurred. Planet wide or continent encompassing; it left immeasurable amounts across the land(s). As the event waned; smaller discharges and their Birkland current filaments cut and shaped even raised and lowered (inversely) cooling Basalt.

I imagine Devil's Tower and similar columnar basalt was cooling material from the initial event lifted in a charge balancing interaction in the waning moments and kind of like a wet finger in the wind; cooled faster or at least differently.

But this provides me with a countering dilemma. How did people witness this? Live through it? Be anywhere near enough to visually see yet survive massive/super heated basalt being deposited across the land. Why would the legend not include the surrounding events.

All the legends speak of life as normal up until meeting the bear/tower/tree. You'd think such a massive event would take precedence in the story.

You know: While the Gods laid waste to our lands; we ran from a bear up a rock where a tree grew to save us. :?:

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 am

Omni wrote:Rather than misrepresent Mr. Steinbacher I will link his site.

His points are substantially valid, from what I can understand.

The volcanos that would be needed to produce such flows are non-existent.

The topography would not allow such flows to bypass natural barriers.

http://www.eu-geology.com/?page_id=211

The only issue I have is that if Devil's Tower was deposited from above; why so distinctly in one place/shape.

I found a possible semi-hexagonal crater just west by south west, near Missouri buttes on Google Earth.

What I see, incorporating all input; is that the major basalt deposit occurred. Planet wide or continent encompassing; it left immeasurable amounts across the land(s). As the event waned; smaller discharges and their Birkland current filaments cut and shaped even raised and lowered (inversely) cooling Basalt.

I imagine Devil's Tower and similar columnar basalt was cooling material from the initial event lifted in a charge balancing interaction in the waning moments and kind of like a wet finger in the wind; cooled faster or at least differently.

But this provides me with a countering dilemma. How did people witness this? Live through it? Be anywhere near enough to visually see yet survive massive/super heated basalt being deposited across the land. Why would the legend not include the surrounding events.

All the legends speak of life as normal up until meeting the bear/tower/tree. You'd think such a massive event would take precedence in the story.

You know: While the Gods laid waste to our lands; we ran from a bear up a rock where a tree grew to save us. :?:

Hi Omni,

Survivability is my biggest hang up. Apparently there were't many survivors. Some folks think it took hundreds of years to get back to neolithic.

The dirt behind the columnar basalt in Oregon destroys any flow model, IMHO.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:52 pm

starbiter wrote: The dirt behind the columnar basalt in Oregon destroys any flow model, IMHO.
I'll take your word for it, since I don't really know much about geology. Yes, obviously there would need to be a source of the flow, if none is nearby then it does seem very hard to explain that way.

I live in Edinburgh and we have Arthurs Seat, you can find small patches of not very precisely shaped columnar basalt. We were taught that it is a volcanic plug, that a sheet of lava had solidified, then tilted as the earth beneath pushed on along a fault line, giving rise to the cliffs we call "the crags". In this instance I can believe the flow model at least.

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Can someone tell me more about this: "Diocrotron-Instability"?

Could such a thing explain the hexagonal craters we seem to see on so many things in the solar system?

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

willendure wrote:

Could such a thing explain the hexagonal craters we seem to see on so many things in the solar system?
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=di ... nstability

http://www.plasma-universe.com/Diocotron_instability

Counter rotating rings of ions and electrons.
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

willendure

Unread post by willendure » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 am

starbiter wrote:
willendure wrote:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=di ... nstability

http://www.plasma-universe.com/Diocotron_instability

Counter rotating rings of ions and electrons.
When two sheets of plasma slip over each other. I don't really see how such a thing could be responsible for hexagonal cratering.