Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Graham8164

Re: Possible electrical scars on Planet Earth...

Unread post by Graham8164 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Welcome to the Cape, I have lots of stuff to ask and compare. I think you will find all evidence of electrical activity in may forms as you will with shock and harmonics as well. The water is a fascinating factor as it is difficult to say which one came first although I am in the no water camp until after the first major interaction followed by many others. The Cape seems to offer up many scenario's including natural earth events. I try to stick to pure observation with an untrained eye to pick up on anything that you lot go on about. Its working.

Graham8164

Unread post by Graham8164 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 pm

I live under Table Mountain and have just started to learn the geology and it is simply not right. Darwin sat here on the Sea point rocks and came up with technonic plates. It is a fair assumption to make and a hell of a leap. Now I look at them and ask ( as did Micheal Steinbecher ) why is there basalt here in distressed forms when the nearest volcanic activity is a gazzilion miles away ( not a factor ). I then started to look at the physical geology and I am sorry but Granite was not pushed up over millions of years, that stuff looks like weld debris if you stretch the mind to the type of material that was being acted upon at the time. Table Mountain seems to form a circle as does the False bay area with a broken path due to water. The ancient Xhosa legends tell of the great sea serpent that destroyed the world and then the giants built the four pillars one of them being Table Mountain. I asked my god children what they saw and they described an ice cream with it dripping down the side ( Lions Head )....I like that. A tornado of material being swirled into an ice cream shape...nice, don't forget to throw in the shockwaves. Then you can add some weathering but I cannot see Table Mountain going anywhere anytime soon so I think it is not a factor either. According to mainstream stuff, Table Mountain and surrounds was at least 3000ft higher but as usual this theory has no basis in fact. It is nice to be able to look at stuff and look for a smoking gun. There are lots of them. Please understand I have no formal academia but I am an electrician and have always asked the much bigger question what is the simple answer, now we know that, its time for the hard work.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

why is there basalt here in distressed forms when the nearest volcanic activity is a gazzilion miles away
Have the same thing here in the south end of Vancouver Island. If you are wandering around on basalt I suggest you take a cheap compass along and watch out for magnetic anomalies, I have found many dips, which I am told are remnant magnetism from lightning strikes. Some just a couple of meters wide, but am informed some can be much larger.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Graham8164

Unread post by Graham8164 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:21 pm

I will certainly try the compass. That could lead to another path of understanding. It's great not knowing lots...yet. Kimberlite has my attention ( South Africa I am afraid ) and the large kimberlite deposits although in small numbers around the world could have been the original big strikes on Planet Earth. I am pretty sure Thunderbolts have spotted this. The way I see Kimberlite pipes is, they are the biggest type of strike when you see pipes go down a thousand meters. Diamonds were formed instantly. Just a twist on established thinking.

bdw000

San Diego, CA EDM?

Unread post by bdw000 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:31 am

I searched the forum for "San Diego" and found nothing, so check this out:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/San+ ... !1e4?hl=en

Just view San Diego on google maps in "terrain" mode (Satellite mode works as well).

Doesn't it look like there are quite a few valleys that have that electrical discharge look?

D_Archer

Re: San Diego, CA EDM?

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:23 am

Sure, a lot. If you zoom out you can see this is part of tail of the large 'spiral galaxy structure'; identified by Michael Steinbacher i think.

)
( <--- tail

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

mattg

Unread post by mattg » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:01 pm

(My first post, so please excuse anything that will be obviously obvious when I read/write more... :P )
Time, erosion, vegetation and human activity can mask possible e-scars.The Great Dividing Range is a long ,low (compared to other continental ranges), chain of hills and valleys running the length of eastern Australia. My home turf for many years, the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, has some interesting features which fit the bill - maybe?
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.606 ... !2e1?hl=en
Location centred on the Grose Valley, with its interesting tri-arm shape. To the north are the Wolgan and Capertee Valleys, with anomalous mesa formations, sheer cliffs and some flat floors.To the south, the Burragorang Valley, with mesas etc.
Matt Gray
Of course, I could be mistaken.

165Stonegate

Possible arcblast -Mount Munson British Columbia

Unread post by 165Stonegate » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Good afternoon,
On a recent visit to Penticton, BC I was surprised to learn there were a number of ancient volcanoes in the BC Interior. When I looked them up on the internet, the description of Munson Mountain interested me because it indicated the mountain had 'slid' a great distance from it's original location.
The link is http://okanaganlandscape.weebly.com/mun ... ntain.html and there is also a similar blurb on Wikipedia.