mini craters - malta geology

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

starbiter

Re: mini craters - malta geology

Unread post by starbiter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Hello Mungo: It sounds like the sea sloshed over the island at the end of the process. If WiC is correct, the top layers of Malta should be comet dust, volcanic ash, and Earth dust, interspersed with the debris left behind after the Mediterranean sloshed over the island. Probably repeatedly. Sea level would have been reduced during the process, and possibly higher also.

The Sun was reported to reverse it's course during the first encounter with Mars. So sloshing was an option 700 years after Athena. The creatures in the caves you speak of could be associated with these later events.

Hope to see you in the desert, michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

MattEU

ghar dalam cave malta and the floods

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 pm

starbiter wrote:Hello Mungo: It sounds like the sea sloshed over the island at the end of the process. If WiC is correct, the top layers of Malta should be comet dust, volcanic ash, and Earth dust, interspersed with the debris left behind after the Mediterranean sloshed over the island. Probably repeatedly. Sea level would have been reduced during the process, and possibly higher also.

The Sun was reported to reverse it's course during the first encounter with Mars. So sloshing was an option 700 years after Athena. The creatures in the caves you speak of could be associated with these later events.

Hope to see you in the desert, michael
the island is not like that unless the dust is limestone and clay? these are what make up the main layers. there are two phosphorite layers that occur in the Globigerina Limestone Formation, this shows EU activity to me, perhaps electric currents flowing through the island during a catastrophe.

there are some areas that have deposits of dust/ash but i dont think there are general layers of it covering the whole island.

ghar dalam fossil layers

ghar dalam (the main maltese cave where all the fossils are in) has a calcareous layer and a pebble layer running through it, is it more evidence of an electrical discharge or flow of current through that bit? or is it evidence of deposit?

ghar dalam cave in malta - deer layer fossils

the fossils in ghar dalam are amazing mixture, from giant swans to dwarf hippos. the idea of one of the floods hitting malta seems reasonable to me, all the temples were fallen/pushed over in the same direction. something had to get those animals into the cave. it could be water or it could be some EU event or they are both related to each other. the cave mouth faces the correct direction west, as i was told the temple stones were fallen over in the east direction.

the local theory suggests that there was a river above the ghar dalam cave and the cave had a hole in the roof (not there now because all of that part of the cave and valley is missing due to erosion) and all the animals got washed in there. genius, especially when you see the location of ghar dalam and the amazing amount of totally separated bones.

i dont know in the above image the proof of it being water created, not sure if the rock layer itself proves it or that it is because of the theory.

all good fun in the sun :)

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Hello Matt: Comet dust would contain limestone and clay. This link shows calcite [limestone] in the coma of comets.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi. ... 010014.pdf

This next NASA link shows clay and carbonates in the coma of Temple1.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/deepi ... 90705.html

So the ingredients in the upper layers of Malta are available in comet dust. How convenient.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 am

http://cdn.physorg.com/newman/gfx/news/ ... rostfr.jpg

this is too large to put up here....it is a pic of permafrost in Poland.

complete article is at http://www.physorg.com/news200316423.html
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 am

correction: image is not of permafrost, but of a frozen river...
it was the strange formations that i thought were interesting...
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:37 am

Hello all,

While searching for piezoelectric properties of limestone I came across the following website;

http://www.humanresonance.org/messina.html

If any of these stories can be confirmed youll have a couple of other clues that seem to point to electric phenomena.
Update: Village Blazes Again

Jeremy Charles for The Mirror
March 18, 2004

A village hit by a series of mystery fires was in flames again yesterday, leaving experts more baffled than ever. The phenomenon began two months ago as fridges, washing machines and cookers all burst into flames for no reason.

Locals were evacuated amid calls for an exorcism but experts put the fires down to electrostatic interference from power pylons.

But just a month later, as villagers were moving back to Canneto di Caronia, near Messina, Sicily, fires have started again. Disconnected fuse boxes have burst into flames, car central locking systems blocked up and mobile phones have caught fire.

Yesterday mayor Pedro Spinnato said: "Yes, it's started all over again. Now we are back to where we started."

Last night experts, surveyors and engineers were probing the mystery.
Matt, maybe you can ask arround if any person saw simular stuff like this. Maybe they have mysterious fires too...

---

And now something completely different;
Electric polarization induced by mechanical loading of Solnhofen limestone

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/conten ... order=page

Abstract
Electromagnetic radiation was detected while loading a sample of Solnhofen limestone, which is not a piezoelectric material. The sample was subjected to mixed tensile and shear loading. The signals observed are associated with a fall-off in electric polarization induced by the loading, and represent the second time derivative of the polarization. The polarization is ascribed to the complicated type of loading, leading to the existence of a chosen direction, which makes polarization possible.
Starbiter was mentioning the following ;
So the ingredients in the upper layers of Malta are available in comet dust. How convenient.
If plasma phenomena can create crystals, clay and limestone, could seawater produce the same ?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

MrAmsterdam wrote:Hello all,

While searching for piezoelectric properties of limestone I came across the following website;

http://www.humanresonance.org/messina.html

If any of these stories can be confirmed youll have a couple of other clues that seem to point to electric phenomena.
Update: Village Blazes Again

Jeremy Charles for The Mirror
March 18, 2004

A village hit by a series of mystery fires was in flames again yesterday, leaving experts more baffled than ever. The phenomenon began two months ago as fridges, washing machines and cookers all burst into flames for no reason.

Locals were evacuated amid calls for an exorcism but experts put the fires down to electrostatic interference from power pylons.

But just a month later, as villagers were moving back to Canneto di Caronia, near Messina, Sicily, fires have started again. Disconnected fuse boxes have burst into flames, car central locking systems blocked up and mobile phones have caught fire.

Yesterday mayor Pedro Spinnato said: "Yes, it's started all over again. Now we are back to where we started."

Last night experts, surveyors and engineers were probing the mystery.
Matt, maybe you can ask arround if any person saw simular stuff like this. Maybe they have mysterious fires too...

---

And now something completely different;
Electric polarization induced by mechanical loading of Solnhofen limestone

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/conten ... order=page

Abstract
Electromagnetic radiation was detected while loading a sample of Solnhofen limestone, which is not a piezoelectric material. The sample was subjected to mixed tensile and shear loading. The signals observed are associated with a fall-off in electric polarization induced by the loading, and represent the second time derivative of the polarization. The polarization is ascribed to the complicated type of loading, leading to the existence of a chosen direction, which makes polarization possible.
Starbiter was mentioning the following ;
If plasma phenomena can create crystals, clay and limestone, could seawater produce the same ?[/quote]

Interesting links/info......

have crystals, clay and limestone been created in lab plasma experiments.?

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 am

Crystal creation in plasma? Yes. Clay and limestone I don't know. Could you try to search for it?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 pm

`
MattEU wrote:
....the lines found on pembrokes rolling hill appear to have large crystals in them (The end of the lines for Geology?). i have only seen inside 1 of them because they are rock hard and look as fresh as if they were newly made or being renewed.
~Could you be looking at Chert?
[in crack planes or upturned layer lines,,]
Chemical Precipitates:
This is the general term for rocks originating from the precipitation of the substances under saturated solutions. Of these, the most abundant by far are the limestones, which are rocks constituted almost wholly by calcite.

Some limestones can form by direct precipitation of calcium carbonate from marine or fresh water. Limestones formed this way are chemical sedimentary rocks. They are thought to be less abundant than biological limestones.
Chert is a microcrystalline or cryptocrystalline sedimentary rock material composed of silicon dioxide (SiO2). It occurs as nodules, concretionary masses and as layered deposits
~ Or faulted "lines".
How Does Chert Form?

Diatoms are microscopic, single-celled algae that live in marine or fresh water. They produce hard parts made of silicon dioxide. NASA Image.

Most chert forms when microcrystals of silicon dioxide grow within soft sediments that will become limestone or chalk. In these sediments, enormous numbers of silicon dioxide microcrystals grow into irregularly-shaped nodules or concretions as dissolved silica is transported to the formation site by the movement of ground water. If the nodules or concretions are numerous they can enlarge and merge with one another to form a nearly continuous layer of chert within the sediment mass. Chert formed in this manner is a chemical sedimentary rock.
http://geology.com/rocks/chert.shtml
Chert (pronounced /ˈtʃɜrt/) is a fine-grained silica-rich microcrystalline, cryptocrystalline or microfibrous sedimentary rock that may contain small fossils. It varies greatly in color (from white to black), but most often manifests as gray, brown, grayish brown and light green to rusty red; its color is an expression of trace elements present in the rock, and both red and green are most often related to traces of iron (in its oxidized and reduced forms respectively).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chert
Chert occurs mainly in three forms: bedded sequences, nodular, and massive. Bedded chert (called ribbon chert if beds show pinch-and-swell structure) consists of rhythmically interlayered beds of chert and shale; chert and carbonates; or in some pre-Phanerozoic formations, alternations of chert and siderite or hematite. Bedded sequences can be hundreds of feet thick stratigraphically and cover areas of hundreds of square miles. Individual beds are commonly (1–20 cm) thick. Chert nodules and lenses occur primarily in chalk, limstone, and dolomite.
http://www.answers.com/topic/chert

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 pm

&
Naturally all chemical is electrical...

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 am

The chemical process for chert formation sounds quite similar to what I have observed in eastern Washington in the formation of opal lenses in diatomaceous earth beds sandwiched between basalt lava flows.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:24 am

I think Chert can be explained by comet dust.

Sometimes during the duning process creatures can be sloshed into the dust to ad fossils.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:36 pm

`
webolife wrote:
The chemical process for chert formation sounds quite similar to what I have observed in eastern Washington in the formation of opal lenses in diatomaceous earth beds sandwiched between basalt lava flows.
From what i've read elsewheres, the processes do sound very similar.

s

MattEU

malta - chert, crystals in limestone and blue clay formation

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 am

sorry if i dont reply or add stuff to everything thats been said in the last few posts.

crystals in the limestone lines or mini craters - not chert - these are "singular" large crystals that are likely to be translucent. basically you cant see any change in colour but they reflect the sunlight. when i say singular i mean that they are not a formation but there are many of them. one of the geology reports mentions that one of the layers has these in them. obviously i dont agree what/how they say they are there in the first place.

chert is found around the islands but strangely i have never found it on the lines or the mini craters. i might have just missed it so far but it does not seem to part of the process for forming these lines or mini craters. chert, on malta, appears to be a transmutation of the material already there or a plating, as its it partially covers things. sometimes it also appears to be an extrudition, as you can see where it has melted down rockfaces, or, it may be where the material has just melted down the surface.

lots of chert around malta, lots of different types but you can see the pattern of where and what type is formed. i will say that on malta it has nothing to do with fault lines and rock pressure in the geology theory of things. the only explanation from what you can see in location is that it was transmuted exactly where it was found and has not changed since it occured. a strong statement but when you have seen it on malta there seems little alternative other than during an Electric Universe event or catastrophe.

the blue clay of malta and WIC - the layers of blue clue on malta are strange in that there are different types/colours of clay and they contain different fossils. one band in particular has sharks teeth in it. it is normally a thin layer of a light brown colour sandwiched in between the more normal darker layers of blue clay. and it normally has holes dug into it by maltese fossil collectors!

i am interested in the formation of the blue clay of Malta and WIC because its one of the immense puzzles of malta. if it can be proved that it cant be geology, or the Electric Universe theory can come up with a more sensible and logical formation theory then it will be a real bonus. just started reading WIC so cant wait to get to those bits.

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello Matt: Please enjoy WiC. Try to think literal.

The clays of Malta might be available from comet soup.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/deepi ... 90705.html

From NASA
[...]]

These solid ingredients include many standard comet components, such as silicates, or sand. And like any good recipe, there are also surprise ingredients, such as clay and chemicals in seashells called carbonates. These compounds were unexpected because they are thought to require liquid water to form.

"How did clay and carbonates form in frozen comets?" asked Lisse. "We don't know, but their presence may imply that the primordial solar system was thoroughly mixed together, allowing material formed near the Sun where water is liquid, and frozen material from out by Uranus and Neptune, to be included in the same body."

Also found were chemicals never seen before in comets, such as iron-bearing compounds and aromatic hydrocarbons, found in barbecue pits and automobile exhaust on Earth.

The silicates spotted by Spitzer are crystallized grains even smaller than sand, like crushed gems. One of these silicates is a mineral called olivine, found on the glimmering shores of Hawaii's Green Sands Beach.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com