Earth/Moon Electrical Interaction

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mharratsc

Re: Lunar Near-side vs. Far-side

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm

I would surmise that our very own Dave Talbott would have some things to say regarding Mr. Sitchin's translations...

There's plenty of coverage of Mr. Sitchin's theories regarding the alien race of the Annunaki on other forums, like his own website, for example. This site is a repository for the work of many comparative mythologists and plasma physicists, whom have a much different translation of those ancient tomes.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Shelgeyr

Re: Lunar Near-side vs. Far-side

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 am

To hopefully haul this discussion back out of the realm of myth - which I admit is entirely my fault since I brought it up in the first place - I'd like to restate or at least elaborate my original query.

I haven't made it through all the good answering links that have been posted after my opening post, so if you're one of the kind folks who took the time to provide them, I'm still grateful and hope you don't feel ignored.

My point was that the difference in quantity and type of lunar cratering on the near side vs. the far side - especially the mares - leads me to think that the difference itself is more supportive of an electric universe / EDM-origin for the cratering than it would be for an impact origin. If the mares were formed from discharges between the Earth and the Moon, it would make sense for the near side display more of them than the far side, and that's certainly the case. I was wondering how mainstream astronomy accounted for the difference, and since there's a good chance I've already had my question answered by the subsequent links, I'm going to read them now.

I didn't mean for the discussion to devolve into a debate about Sitchen - even though I'm the one who derailed it - so sorry about that!
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

michael.suede

Earthquake counts go up as moon comes closer to earth

Unread post by michael.suede » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Earthquak ... 15915.aspx
Seismologists at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre have found that the earthquake counts go up steadily when the moon comes closer to the Earth (perigee) and also when it is Full Moon. The scientists have also found that major earthquakes occur more in numbers when perigee coincides with Full Moon

and New Moon than at apogee (position of moon farthest from earth) with similar combination, going upto a magnitude of 6.0 on the Richter scale, Dr Vinayak G Kolvankar, senior seismologist from BARC said.

keeha

Re: Earthquake counts go up as moon comes closer to earth

Unread post by keeha » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks!

I can say the first half of 2010 my observations correlate with this report. I noticed a very strong correlation for the first 3 or 4 months of the year with strongest earthquakes within a day or two of the full moon. Then not so much. The data shows that the moon has not been as close to the earth since.

Lunar Perigee and Apogee Calculator

nick c
Site Admin

Re: Earth/Moon Electrical Interaction

Unread post by nick c » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 pm

This thread is composite of the following threads:

In Earth's Shadow
NASA observes 100 explosions on the moon
Electric Currents Between the Moon and Earth
NEW & FULL MOON EARTHQUAKE EFFECTS & THE EU
Moon and Magnetotail
Lunar Near-side vs. Far-side
Earthquake counts go up as moon comes closer to earth

wxman2001

Re: Earth/Moon Electrical Interaction

Unread post by wxman2001 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:39 am

I came across this image..it's a blowup of a nasa image from the Apollo 16 mission, in which plasma discharges can clearly be seen. It would be interesting to see if closeup pictures exist of this area before and after this discharge. I am having trouble putting the image in directly, but the images and his commentary can be seen at:
http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... plasma.htm
The website is somewhat controversial in nature, as the owner goes about dissecting images from NASA/JPL in an attempt to prove life on Mars; his deductions about what he is seeing may be wrong, but his powers of observation are keen.