duplicating purple dawn light

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

duplicating purple dawn light

Unread postby keithnellie » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:50 am

Does anyone know of experiments that attempt to duplicate the effects of light similar to the purple dawn light that would have engulfed the Earth when it was a moon of brown dwarf Saturn?
I want to duplicate that light in my greenhouse to see the effects on plants. I read about red light therapy and near infrared light therapy and its effects on healing and getting the light from florescent sources ins't optimal. They suggest LED red and infrared. Would red filters with incandescent lights work? They suggest the light should be in the 670 nano meter wavelength. How is that measured?
keithnellie

Re: duplicating purple dawn light

Unread postby keithnellie » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:12 am

I figured out how to do my testing. I'm getting red and purple neon tubes which actually have those colors of plasma inside so ought to duplicate what I'm investigating.
keithnellie

Re: duplicating purple dawn light

Unread postby nick c » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am

The key is infrared, that is the main characteristic of the light from a Brown Dwarf.
Brown dwarfs glow in the red and infrared spectrum until they sufficiently cool down, emitting X-rays and infrared light that scientists can measure.

https://www.space.com/23798-brown-dwarfs.html
nick c

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science