V.: earth's water & chlorine from a Saturnian flare

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Re: V.: earth's water & chlorine from a Saturnian flare

Unread post by Webbman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 am

The easiest way to get a deluge is to be ejected from Saturn's orbit and pass through the rings on the way out. i.e the flare is the earth.
its all lies.

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 am

Dirty Snowball Theory might help shed some light on this. Particularily the origins of water vapour in tails.
Give that comet an atmosphere, and perhaps a simpler explanation based on direct observation can be explored.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:29 am

by Younger Dryas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm "So I'm confused are you and Dr V suggesting this happened within human memory? Or is this something that happened long ago when the Earth was in its infant geologic state?"

I can now answer that accurately with a quote by Dr. Velikovsky.
Saturn
Of Saturn I intended, already for some two decades, to write in a volume “Saturn and the Flood,” in which, as the title discloses, I would endeavor to identify this planet as the prime cause of the greatest of all catastrophes in human memory—the universal flood, or Deluge. This part of Worlds in Collision was conceived and drafted together with the parts dealing with Venus and Mars, but the elaboration of details was postponed and other labors claimed my attention and I am still before work unfinished. I will, however, disclose in a few sentences what is the subject of that part of reconstruction of world history.
At a date that I would be hard put to task to identify even with approximation, but possibly about than ten thousand years ago, Saturn was disturbed by Jupiter and exploded, actually became a nova. The solar system and reaches beyond it were illuminated by the exploded star, and in a matter of a week the earth was enveloped in waters of Saturnian origin.
He goes on to explain that a stellar nova can be followed by long-term emission of low-energy cosmic rays, so he says these would be found coming from Saturn.
Sodium chloride and cosmic rays are two phenomena still waiting to be investigated. Therefore, when I presented to Dr. H. H. Hess in his capacity as chairman of the Space Board of the National Academy of Science, a memorandum (dated September 11, 1963), subsequently submitted also to Dr. Homer Newell in his capacity as Director of NASA, I included these lines concerning Saturn:

“Saturn. Tests should be devised for detection of low-energy cosmic rays emanating from Saturn, especially during the weeks before and after a conjunction of Earth-Jupiter-Saturn.”

“Chlorine should be looked for in the Saturnian spectrum of absorption.”
https://www.varchive.org/ce/sattot.htm
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:05 pm

by Younger Dryas » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm "So I'm confused are you and Dr V suggesting this happened within human memory? Or is this something that happened long ago when the Earth was in its infant geologic state?"

In my own view, salt water was deposited on the satellite Earth a minimum of three times, with the latest happening within human memory.

First, if Earth was electrically fissioned from Saturn, some seas would have been deposited at that time.
Physicist and Electric Universe advocate Wal Thornhill argues:

“Planets are ‘born’ at intervals by the electrical ejection of charged material from the similarly charged interiors of larger bodies – gas giants from stars, and rocky planets from gas giants.

Electrical ejection in a massive internal lightning flash answers the question of the source of the energy. It is not dispersive like an explosion. The electromagnetic pinch effect will produce a jet of matter.

The result is a proto-planet plus a stream of gases and meteoric debris.
I think that answers your earlier question about how life on Earth could survive the sudden addition of salt seas to fresh water. I think it is very possible there may have been small salt seas present early on, from the beginning. Any satellites, in this electrical model, should be found to share compounds in the atmosphere and on the surfaces with their parent star. But they also can have completely different appearances and patterns of electrical scarring. That is why it is so interesting that there is such a close chemical match between Earth's Oceans and Saturn's water.

After this, in my view, there were two other salt water nova flares, the last of which filled the Oceans. What physical means of dating these events might be available, I don't know yet. But I think it is very clear that neither a flood alone, nor electrical scarring alone, can account for the extraordinary riches of fossils, rocks, gems and minerals we enjoy.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:22 am

Well its certainly a fascinating subject:

Limbic and Lacrimal Systems Collaborate to Make Emotional Tears
When your body makes emotional tears, your limbic system (the part of your brain associated with emotional arousal) signals your Pons (the brain’s “message station”), which then relays a signal to your lacrimal system to produce tears. More research is needed to understand the physiological and neural changes that come together with emotional tears.

What’s Inside Your Tears?
While we know that all tears contain enzymes, lipids, metabolites and electrolytes, we have more to learn about the chemistry of emotional tears. Some scientists have proposed that these tears contain additional proteins and hormones not found in basal or reflex tears. Higher levels of prolactin, adrenocorticotropic hormone, Leu-enkephalin, potassium and manganese have all been located in emotional tears. Some researchers have hypothesized that the release of stress hormones like leu-enkephalin may help regulate the body or bring it back to a homeostatic level. However, these preliminary findings still need further scientific replication.

Tears do much more than just moisten and protect our eyes from bacteria—just how much more we are still learning.

https://gizmodo.com/tears-of-joy-and-te ... 1468602557

Psychic Tears: Perhaps we already intimately understand the biology/physics in place to create this affect on a personal microcosmic level.To move and be moved.

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:38 pm

http://rose-lynnfisher.com/tears.html

The main components in naturally occurring tears are:

Salts (sodium chloride - NaCl and potassium chloride - KCl)
Proteins - stress hormones (All 3 contain proteins, but psychic contain the most)
Water - H20
Antibodies - Immunoglobulin A (IgA)

The two main components are:

Water - H20
Two hydrogen (H) atoms bonded to one oxygen (O) atom.

Salts - NaCl and KCl
Sodium (Na) and Chloride (Cl) bonded together
Potassium (K) and Chloride (Cl) bonded together

Looks familiar.

The implication that 'Psychic' tears may have on the molecular structure of the liquid excreted, appears to be in direct imitation of any/all plasma instabilities. My money would be on the Ocean water originating at Birth. Though periods of significant changes to earth's electrical environment assuredly played a role on the variety of genetic organisms, and may very well have increased/decreased the salinity of oceans. Nothing on a scale seen in the Black Sea would have occurred to oceans within human memory - as evidenced by its total lack of sea life beneath the surface waters. While I understand Dr. V's confusion over the numerous flood myth's spanning the globe and their attributions to certain deities ... and the understandably misidentification/comparison of plasma and water. The delivery of that much liquid is unnecessary, and uninspiring as a model.