Jupiter/Saturn emit more energy than they receive?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Jupiter/Saturn emit more energy than they receive?

Unread postby BeyondTheVeil » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:18 am

I have oft seen stated that these gas giants, and perhaps our other two, as well, emit more energy than they receive from the Sun. Presumably, this calculation is based only on electromagnetic radiation that these planets receive. If you add in the energy they receive in the form of dark mode plasma currents, they may be getting more energy from the sun than has been calculated heretofore.

I have seen that Amps (big number) have been calculated for Birkeland currents in a far away galaxy. I don't know how difficult it is to estimate energy content in dark mode Birkeland currents, or even if we have the necessary data collected to make an estimate.

Does anyone have some insight into this?
Unless you ask, the answer is always "No".
BeyondTheVeil

Re: Jupiter/Saturn emit more energy than they receive?

Unread postby Aardwolf » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:11 am

BeyondTheVeil wrote:I have oft seen stated that these gas giants, and perhaps our other two, as well, emit more energy than they receive from the Sun. Presumably, this calculation is based only on electromagnetic radiation that these planets receive. If you add in the energy they receive in the form of dark mode plasma currents, they may be getting more energy from the sun than has been calculated heretofore.

I have seen that Amps (big number) have been calculated for Birkeland currents in a far away galaxy. I don't know how difficult it is to estimate energy content in dark mode Birkeland currents, or even if we have the necessary data collected to make an estimate.

Does anyone have some insight into this?
Clearly the gas giants are perpetual motion machines...
Aardwolf

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science