What is Electric Universe's take on Planets Pole Flipping?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: What is Electric Universe's take on Planets Pole Flippin

Unread postby seasmith » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 pm

~
Both the mechanical gyroscopic and EM reversal scenarios are valid. Moses mentions an interaction of two permanent magnets, but of course they are just a special case of larger EM effects. It’s probably useful at this juncture then to take a keener look at Earth’s magnetic field.
EUists are generally in agreement that electricity is the root cause of any magnetic effects, and the principle established a couple centuries ago is that “ a charge, or charged body in motion generates its own magnetic field”.
That field may also be influenced by other fields that the body traverses in its motion, and/or by a change in the physical motion of the body.
Taking that body to be Earth, we can look at the terrestrial magnetic traces and patterns, well described by Webolife, and see that the causes can be several and mixed, including axial precession by impending mass (Maol’s gyro, which flipped due to light mass in the outer ring), precession due to variable electric environment in and by the solar system's motions, strong external magnetic field interactions with Earth’s fields, catastrophic terrestrial discharges and probably more.

Axial precession with magnetic drift it seems, is the norm and likely inescapable, while reversals would be the extraordinary; but once a critical null-point is breached, reversal occurs. Look at nature, or an electrostatic gyro.
(ESG)
seasmith

Unread postby nick c » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:16 am

Nick,
if you put two bar magnets on strings such that their north pole face the same direction and then bring them close together, then they will tend to turn so that the north pole of one faces the opposite direction as the north pole of the other. This is surely what will happen when two planets come close and a current will flow in a loop N-S to N-S and back to N again.

During such an planetary interaction the magnetic field on the Earth's surface may change considerably which would account for the vase magnet inclination. The whole Earth magnetic field might be altered too. However this is just a special case and is not involved in the theory of regular magnetic reversals which would have occurred in the previous planetary configuration.

It is worth noting that during such a planetary interaction the north pole of Earth could move through the Earth's surface and there is good evidence of a 30 degree shift in such a manner. Putting this effect together with the electrical-magnetic effect this completely negates the argument that a gyroscope will tend to retain it's tilt after a disturbance.

So we should forget about the similarity in tilt of the planets as indicating a previous planetary configuration. We should also be very wary of identifying ancient planet names as being Jupiter or Mars or Saturn, etc, because there is no way that the ancients could have tracked the planets after the break-up of the previous configuration. The planets probably looked very different then than they do now or even a few years after the break up. It seems certain that there was at least one planet permanently above Earth's north pole but just what that planet was is unknown from ancient observations. Incidentally I say again that the Earth's north pole was in the Hudson Bay then.

We put far too much significance in just what that previous configuration was, when what is really significant to EU is that there was a previous configuration and electrical effects predominated from then until now.

Cheers,
Mo

Understood. But the issue seems to be more complicated. The Sun flips its magnetic polarity every 11 years yet I do not think we observe any change in the orientation of the axis. So my reasoning is that a magnetic flip does not necessarily require a change in axial orientation.
Perhaps there is a scenario/explanation that I am not considering but I find that the fact that the planets seemed to be in two (albeit not precise) groups of axial orientations pushes the credibility of coincidence as an explanation.
nick c

Unread postby Maol » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

SOHO Reveals Rapidly Rotating Solar Core

Scientists using the ESA/NASA SOHO solar observatory have found long-sought gravity modes of seismic vibration that imply the Sun's core is rotating four times faster than its surface.

This cutaway diagram shows key regions of the Sun, starting with the outer chromosphere and then the photosphere, in which cool dark features known as sunspots can be seen. Inside the Sun, there is a turbulent outer convection zone and a more stable inner radiative zone.

https://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/index.html/

It would appear that In the earth, as in the Sun, the magnetic core is decoupled from the greater mass, therefor able to gyrate independently. I think the core can flip over, like the aforementioned (in previous post) gyroscope or spinning volley ball on a swimming pool surface.
Maol

Unread postby webolife » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:16 pm

I will be waiting confirmation of that finding...
Maol, wouldn't it be fascinating to consider the possibility that magnetism on earth could be altered rather rapidly by the flipping of the the solar gyroscopic core?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.
webolife

Unread postby moses » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Nick,
to me there was a Birkeland 4 prong current of which 3 of the prongs carved out the Earth's oceans and the 4th prong went through the centre of the Earth. This is what magnetised the Earth and so now the Earth has a remanent magnetic field due to this. Thus this field is slowly decaying as measurements indicate.

Thus this field is not going to flip. There is no comparison with the Sun's field which would be due totally to electric currents with no remanent field at all. Basically if you have the oceans being carved out via EDM from Birkeland currents then you will have the Earth's magnetic field being the result of the same mechanism.

There may be forces we do not understand which define the tilt of the planets. Miles Mathis produced mathematics to show just this, which does not mean much but that has got to be a lot more likely than two stellar systems merging and retaining their tilts through what must have been untold interactions.

Anyhow there is a lot more evidence in the whole story which I am obviously not going into here.
Cheers,
Mo
moses

Unread postby Robertus Maximus » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:09 am

moses wrote:Nick,
to me there was a Birkeland 4 prong current of which 3 of the prongs carved out the Earth's oceans and the 4th prong went through the centre of the Earth. This is what magnetised the Earth and so now the Earth has a remanent magnetic field due to this. Thus this field is slowly decaying as measurements indicate.

Thus this field is not going to flip. There is no comparison with the Sun's field which would be due totally to electric currents with no remanent field at all. Basically if you have the oceans being carved out via EDM from Birkeland currents then you will have the Earth's magnetic field being the result of the same mechanism.

There may be forces we do not understand which define the tilt of the planets. Miles Mathis produced mathematics to show just this, which does not mean much but that has got to be a lot more likely than two stellar systems merging and retaining their tilts through what must have been untold interactions.

Anyhow there is a lot more evidence in the whole story which I am obviously not going into here.
Cheers,
Mo

Mo,
May I draw your attention to my post: Has the Earth’s Surface Been Shaped by Immense Tornadoes?
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16703&start=30#p124391
Regards,
Robert
Robertus Maximus

Previous

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science