Cause /Effect EU vs. Climate change

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Cause /Effect EU vs. Climate change

Unread postby DangerousDann » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:46 pm

I love the obvious truth in the electric universe being connected , instantaneously, and having global ecological effects on planetary stability and ranges of norms. Much of which is supported by ice and earth core data(for at least 1 million years). Not to mention what our ancient ancestors left carved in clay for us to inter-prate.
My issue is with all those using big words , trying to sound expert and professional, and scientific regarding a common stance in the EU, that implies co2, and methane are natural and irrelevant in global climate change on earth. I just want to state and read feedback on the fact that for every action, there is a natural reaction. Energy is never simply created or destroyed.
So the notion that humans come along and dig up all the co2 nature buried (for a reason), and then burned it back into the environment, even as we clear cut all the old growth forests (carbon sinks), has no effect on the planet, is grade school ignorance. Cause /Effect.
Great and dedicated scientists world wide , for a hundred years have been warning of possible consequences, which have become obviously true in the weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium. Feedback loops are not hypothetical and have been proven thousands of times, even as simple as per ma-frost releasing methane and co2 as they thaw. Ocean acidification, and more powerful storms energized by a greater supply of heat and H2O. The history of sea level rise is non controversial given even the smallest effort of study. The release of the gasses trapped in ice are another feedback loop we will be dealing with, as the ice is already melting and the poles sport much warmer temperatures than lower latitudes. Mr Corbyn needs to explain why the co2 is now more than twice that of the glacial maximum 180 ppm and 40% higher than the glacial minimum 280 ppm in the past million years.(currently 408 ppm and climbing) Specially after stating things heat first , then carbon rises! If that were so, we would already be a +3 or 4 deg. C.
In short, this is an ignorant stance to take in the face of current events, you will lose peoples attention by allowing spokespersons who do not take current scientific fields like chemistry seriously, sporting electro-magnetism as the cure all and cause-all of climate . Certainly , even I can see a huge impact , not accounted for by the standard models regarding the EU position, but it does in no way delete proven science and feedback , cause effect loops. Lets not be like them and ignore what is obviously and provably true. Lets be humble and suggestive without being disrespectful and dismissive of the great work that MAJORITY of scientist have dedicated their lives to. The EU primary message of interstellar , cosmic connectivity can be a boon in new technological understanding and lend tremendous insight to the workings of climate without sounding so off the wall and pretentious. Lets not be like them.
DangerousDann

Re: Cause /Effect EU vs. Climate change

Unread postby Aardwolf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 am

DangerousDann wrote:...even as we clear cut all the old growth forests (carbon sinks)...
NASA states the Earth is greening but don't let the facts get in your way.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.
I guess it must be "dirty" capitalist vegetation.
Aardwolf

Unread postby COTSM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 am

DangerousDann wrote:weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium.

I am interested to know what the ideal global temperature is. Assuming that climate normally does not fluctuate without outside interference then ice core data must point toward this ideal temperature. You seem familiar with the ice core data and I would be grateful if you could elucidate.
COTSM

Unread postby neilwilkes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 am

COTSM wrote:
DangerousDann wrote:weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium.

I am interested to know what the ideal global temperature is. Assuming that climate normally does not fluctuate without outside interference then ice core data must point toward this ideal temperature. You seem familiar with the ice core data and I would be grateful if you could elucidate.

The honest answer to this is "nobody knows" - temperatures have fluctuated forever - it was a good 2 degrees warmer in the Roman period than it is now (and we did not burn then either) and it was a LOT warmer in the Jurassic/Triassic period (with ten times the atmospheric CO2 levels as well - see http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/palaeofiles/triassic/climate.htm)
must have been all those SUV driving dinosaurs.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.
neilwilkes

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science