Electric Earthquakes

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-1812 vs the Great Comet?

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:57 am

mgmirkin wrote:
Wonder why it was so calm (without the usual thunder and other electrical goings on) for the months / year leading up to the blow?
~ Intervening comet sucking-up / diverting charge carriers ?

:?:

MGmirkin

Re: Earthquakes - Electrical Precursors in Ionosphere

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Not sure whether this has been shared already or not.

(Earthquake Alarm)
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/dec05/2367

This too:

(Seismicity in sync with the sun? - link between sun-spots and earthquakes)
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... ai_3743632

~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

Osmosis

Re: Earthquakes - Electrical Precursors in Ionosphere

Unread post by Osmosis » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:03 pm

The above link also leads to Gravity Probe B and some mention of frame dragging, black holes, unicorns and fairies---just kidding, no fairies or unicorns. :D

solrey

Electric Earthquakes

Unread post by solrey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:15 pm

This:

http://www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.n ... -2009.html

http://www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.n ... 5-2009.pdf
A new paper, just published by "Natural Hazards and Earth System Science," describes that three suspected pre-earthquake indicators were recorded by this QuakeFinder station: (i) short bursts of electromagnetic radiation, 10-30 sec long, increasing in number over the last two weeks before the quake, (ii) a 14-hours long episode of intense air ionization on the day before the earthquake, and (iii) a continuous wave of ULF magnetic pulsations, lasting for nearly 1 hour during the time of the most intense air ionization. In addition, satellites picked up enhanced infrared radiation emitted from several areas around the earthquake site. Together these observations make a strong case that they are all related to this earthquake BEFORE it struck.
Confirms:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... hquake.htm

These confirmations/corroborations of EU seem to be an almost daily occurence lately. :D
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Total Science

Re: Electric Earthquakes

Unread post by Total Science » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Nice one Solrey. Freund is on a roll.
"The ancients possessed a plasma cosmology and physics themselves, and from laboratory experiments, were well familiar with the patterns exhibited by Peratt's petroglyphs." -- Joseph P. Farrell, author, 2007

Tzunamii

Unread post by Tzunamii » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:58 am

Fantastic :D
Im anxious to see how the People at the top of the EU totem pole use this.
Time is always on our side.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

On a space.com article,written by Dr. Freund actually, I made the following comment:
http://www.space.com/searchforlife/0904 ... ction.html
Hah! For several years, EU theory has been saying there's a strong electric component that possibly triggers earthquakes.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... hquake.htm

Dr. Freund was involved in the research linked above. They didn't just stumble onto this. They have a comprehensive plan to monitor the electric environment/triggers of earthquakes.
Folks are going to eventually discover, within a few years imo, the validity of EU theory.
I received the following replies:
Friedemann wrote:

You are right... we didn't just stumble onto this. The work started (unbeknown to myself) decades ago when I first discovered dormant electronic charge carriers that can be "brought to life" by various processes. One is stress. This launched me into the pre-earthquake signal research. It is growing at an exponential rate with new scientific nuggets coming to light at a charming rate.
Friedemann
VK6KPH wrote:

Hi,
I agree with your comments there is a group of like minded scientists from many countries that have formed I.S.E. P (International Study of Earthquake Precursors ) We are from Australia and have been researching this for many years)
Phil
:P

Phil also posted a stand alone comment:
VK6KPH wrote:

Hi,
It may come as news for you that China has one of the best systems (electromagnetic MDCB-5) that shows pre electromagnetic signals. Down to M4.
They have been researching for the best part of 2,000years so we could learn alot from their research.
France and Russia have satellites in orbit detecting said electromagnetic phenomina; Other countries researchers have other schemes, and all are working generally without funding. (I.S.E.P) international study of earthquake researchers
Here in Australia we use a P-H pulse system of ionospheric passive radar we now have a base line streching from Western Australia to New Zealand, we use technology that most ham radio oeprators around the world would understand with some training our range from single radar site is ~ 8,000km, giving resultion down to M1.6 up to 8 days in advance of events.
Abstracts see google 'p.hollis-watts'

de VK6KPH
Phil HOLLIS-WATTS AM
Research Associate
WASM Curtin University
Kalgoorlie
WA
Australia
This was the reply:
Friedemann wrote:

Phil,
Yes, there is a lot going on around the world trying to capture pre-earthquake signals. As you say, most of this work is done with zero financial support from governments and government agencies. The reason is that, until now, nobody had a clue how the different reported pre-earthquake signals were generated and how they are linked together. What is so exciting is that we now begin to understand the underlying physical process. This process tells us that most, if not all, reported pre-earthquake signals derive from one fundamental process. The future lies in a broad collaboration across the boundaries of the different scientific disciplines.
Those comments would seem to be pretty encouraging for EU fans, IMO. :D
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 pm

I assume that Dr. Freund is also watching the magnetometers situated around the San Francisco bay area and along the San Andreas Fault.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Last year, over on the Hollow Moon thread, redeye wrote about two articles detecting what looked like a vast ocean under China.
redeye wrote:And, whilst I'm on the subject of weird geological stuff that I can't get my head around.

Daily Galaxy

Livescience

I believe that volcanism is merely a mechanism for moving charge from deep inside the Earth to the surface. Could these subsurface lodes be created as charge is flowing in the opposite direction, using water as the charge carrier.

And could this process be reversed. If these lodes of water were to rise up and innundate the surface we could be looking at a sea level rise measured in kilometers.

Or are they even lodes of water? What else could return these results?

reflex seismology
What looks like an "ocean" beneath China is probably the result of density changes due to variable gravity in the crust.

In Thornhill's latest essay,Newton’s Electric Clockwork Solar System, he is talking about how the gravity of the Earth changes with charge. The problem is, charge distribution will never be uniform, and it will effect the crust unevenly.

- Gravity is not constant through the shell/crust of the planet.

- That creates profound stress on the crust creating earthquakes.

Each part of the crust will be lifted at different rates, and have different gravities. As the charge builds up in a region, then releases like a lightning discharge, you have the earthquake.

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

This gravity anomaly map is pretty interesting. The areas of highest gravity coincide with active earthquake and volcanic regions. That would pretty much confirm what we're saying, imo.

Notice how Hawaii is a dimpled peak in the middle of a huge circular feature. It's pretty obvious except toward the west coast of South America, but between there and Hawaii you can still make out an outline completing the circle from the 3:00, to just west of the 6:00 positions. I'm seeing at least 4 or 5 "lobes" around the perimeter of that circle too. I'll bet that the 3:00 to 6:00 position is where another discharge overlapped the rim of the crater that Hawaii is centered on. With some imagination, you might be able to see an outline of it bordered by South America and Tonga. Hmmmm, now where have we seen that feature before? :D

A link to a revolving globe gravity anomaly map.
http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/gallery ... f-455.html
Nikola Tesla

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 am

Very nice indeed.
It's a pity a lot of information is strewn across so many loose threads in this Planetary forum. :cry:
Still somehow an index of some sorts could be handy.
But what does it matter, I think I'll just have my banana now.
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

In Thornhill's latest essay,Newton’s Electric Clockwork Solar System, he is talking about how the gravity of the Earth changes with charge. The problem is, charge distribution will never be uniform, and it will effect the crust unevenly.
I really like this idea. The different geological layers and thermoclines (minus the inner and outer core cos they don't exist) are simply extensions of the Earths magnetosphere. As the magnetosphere is deformed under pressure from the heliosphere/as the Earth is a resistor, embedded in the radial electric field that is the heliosphere, the Earth's magnetic field changes as the strength of the current flowing through the Earth fluctuates due to fluctuations in the sun. Just as the deformation of the thermoclines causes wind, similar deformations in the magnetic field below the surface cause earthquakes.

I think what's at the centre of the Earth is what is doing the resisting in that model, an anode. An antistar in the centre of the Earth!

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

The Banana above tells a story about some interesting relationships hidden within the Tectonics Scam, there are profitable ideas relating earthquakes and oil and other products in the ground

How does it relate to electricity and earthquakes, I don't know, but these items below are not very different
Quote:
There are many types of resistors, both fixed and variable. The most common type for electronics use is the carbon resistor.

World of Carbon
http://invsee.asu.edu/nmodules/Carbonmo ... where.html
Quote:
Graphite :Natural: It is formed in high-grade metamorphic rocks as a final product of the carbonization of organic materials...
Diamond: A rare form of hexagonal "diamond" known as Lonsdaleite is found in certain meteorites, such as those from Canyon Diablo, (USA).
Buckminsterfullerenes: Natural: Minute quantities of the Buckminsterfullerenes, in the form of C60, C70, C76, and C84 molecules are produced in nature, hidden in soots and formed by lightning discharges in the atmosphere...
Electrical Resistivity:
The electrical resistivity measures the ability of a substance to conduct electricity. The resistivity of the various carbon allotropes span that between semiconducting to insulating. This behavior is a consequence of the bonding nature between the carbon atoms within the substance.
Magnetic Susceptibility:
The magnetic susceptibility measures how the electrons within the carbon interacts with one another. The diamagnetic (negative, repelled by a magnetic field) behavior indicates that the electrons within the carbon allotropes are paired, strongly indicative of covalent bonding.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... p=334#p334
Electrical properties of Precambrian Tien Shan rocksand their thermophysical-chemical activity at highpressures and temperatures
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:-Hg0 ... cd=9&gl=nl
Quote:
The most important result of our analysis of the dis-tribution of the thermoactive rocks over the three zonesis the increased concentration of these rocks found inthe seismic zone itself, i.e., in the South Tien Shan re-gion. Among the 19 rocks studied, 9 samples exhibitthe electric resistivity anomalies, with 8 of them belong-ing to the region mentioned above. This suggests that higher seismicity is related to the petrophysical features of geomaterials.

Electrical conductivity and carbon in metamorphic rocks of the Yukon-Tanana Terrane, Alaska
http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/pro ... _id=245147
Quote:
The stringer is probably responsible for the anomalous conductivity change with pressure, making the sample the first for which anomalous electrical conductivity behavior can be attributed to carbon associated with a specific feature.
The observations indicate that carbonaceous material may exert a primary control on crustal electrical conductivity because it may be present as interconnected arrays in grain boundaries or microfractures or in megascopic, throughgoing fractures.
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... p=337#p337

And there is of course the Telluric thread
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =1484#p755
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

Total Science

Unread post by Total Science » Sat May 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Osmosis wrote:I assume that Dr. Freund is also watching the magnetometers situated around the San Francisco bay area and along the San Andreas Fault.
A safe assumption considering Dr. Freund lives in California.
"The ancients possessed a plasma cosmology and physics themselves, and from laboratory experiments, were well familiar with the patterns exhibited by Peratt's petroglyphs." -- Joseph P. Farrell, author, 2007

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

~
Redeye wrote:
I think what's at the centre of the Earth is what is doing the resisting in that model, an anode. An antistar in the centre of the Earth!
I like it...

s