Geographic Anomalies (video)

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Geographic Anomalies (video)

Unread postby Specificity » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 pm

I believe I've found evidence for another process by which rivers can be created, and it's would appear to be electrical in nature. Apologies in advance for the awkward video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_oyQdukyMk

Part 2 is still cooking.
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.
Specificity

Re: Geographic Anomalies (video)

Unread postby Specificity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:48 am

Not all at once.
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.
Specificity

Unread postby D_Archer » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:03 am

A small synopsis would help, not everybody has time to watch youtube.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -
D_Archer

Unread postby comingfrom » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:12 pm

I don't have the data. If I try watching all the videos I get excess usage charges.

Regards
~Paul
comingfrom

Unread postby webolife » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Very interesting vortex graphics... however, without a physical theory to back up his conclusions, it's just a pattern to be either explained or explained away, for example:
1. The vortical pattern is the result of a series of electrical or plasma events that predisposed the upper crustal layers to weaken in a systematic way centered upon the vortex axis, [and here's the physical evidence of that] or...
2. The river's course was directly pushed and pulled by electric fields spinning in the atmospheric vortex, forming the entire river valley system in a very short time, [and here's the physical evidence of that] or...
3. The river's course was predisposed toward the central basin or valley, and the earth's rotation predisposed the river to erode through layers of that basin in a patterned way, [and here's physical evidence -- all the spirals are represented with the same chirality], etc.] or...
4. The spirals were drawn with a predetermined vortex pattern in mind, and no actual pattern exists, [and here's the physical evidence of that] or...
5. <insert your favorite explanation>
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.
webolife

Unread postby Tansi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:48 pm

What this reminded me of is the theory of telluric energy or ley lines - thought not lines but spirals. Someone mentioned above something about spiralling energies/plasma events in the atmosphere possibly causing weakness and changing the course of the rivers (if I understood that correctly).

I am not well versed (ok not at all!) in what is supposed to create a river's course so I wasn't sure at first if the video was showing anything but superimposed patterns onto maps of rivers with extremely winding paths. I had an inkling of some possibility of something different only after the second video when it was mentioned the rivers weren't taking the easiest path - my brain said 'oh right! That's how a river is usually made!' remembering some long lost geography class.

Are you planning to create a video to elaborate this concept in terms that laypeople can see the difference?

A synopsis in print would've been nice, I agree - especially one that pointed out (probably you can't believe people don't know this!) 'rivers normally follow the easiest course - here's a couple among more that don't and why you know this. I'd be very interested in watching that - (these were interesting - just would love to see the other). Thanks! :)
Tansi

Unread postby jacmac » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Tansi :
'rivers normally follow the easiest course

An experienced house roofer once told me: there are two things you need
to know to be a good roofer; 1. water runs down hill, and 2. pay day is Friday !
jack
jacmac

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science