Grow up or leave...

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grow up or leave...

Unread postby davesmith_au » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 am

It has come to my attention that a number of members of our forum are lowering their standards to an unacceptable level.

It is NOT OK to indulge in name calling, personal attacks (even by innuendo) or other childish, puerile behavior on our forum. I am tired of our moderators having to constantly delete posts and interrupt threads to curb bad behavior on the forums. We are volunteers. We HOPE that users on this forum can conduct themselves in a friendly, professional (when required) manner.

NO warnings will be given to members before banning. If you can't grow up and post responsibly, I suggest you leave before you get shown the door :o . :shock:

Dave Smith.
Forum Administrator.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster
davesmith_au
Site Admin

Re: Grow up or leave...

Unread postby Phorce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 am

Is this being enforced ? I have to ask because, frankly, I stopped coming here as often due to those who don't seem to know how to hold a grown up debate with someone who does not agree with them. EU seems to invoke some strong feelings in some people. That's great ! But I'm appalled by the rude and underhand behaviour I see towards scientists and interested parties who feel as strongly about gravity based science.
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !
Phorce

Return to Electric Universe - Planetary Science