'Welease Wosetta!'

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

viscount aero

Re: 'Welease Wosetta!'

Unread post by viscount aero » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 pm

nick c wrote:Saul, Viscount Aero, Leo,
This is not the board for a discussion of Leo's theories.
Anymore posts of this nature will be removed from this thread which is on the "Electric Universe- Planetary Science" board.
leo vuyk wrote:I will come back tomorrow on this issue.
Not here.
Ok noted. I don't want to discuss his theories in all honesty.

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 am

OK noted also.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:53 pm

On the Rosetta blog site is a page about the singing comet, and magneto-acoustic waves. They dont mention the ion-acoustic waves that, I believe, are the source of the magneto-acoustic waves. I did find some info about the ion acoustic conditions around comet giacobini-zinner, from 1986.
Plasma wave observations at comet giacobini-zinner.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17792149
My enquiries lead me to a department at Cambridge University but have had no replies to my e-mail inquiries, and it seems they may have first dibs on the data.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Rossim

Unread post by Rossim » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:31 pm

In the standard model of jets being sublimating gas streams the most dense portion of the jet must be at the surface and dissipate farther out. However, in the following image of 67P I'm seeing more of a sprite pattern in the jet with the densest part a bit away from the surface.

67P from Rosetta: http://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/imag ... NavCam.jpg

A sprite for comparison:
http://www.the-electric-universe.info/i ... age003.jpg

This could be a direct falsifying observation since sublimation requires a smooth gradient as the source is expelled. Hopefully some quality data is returned from the 6km fly-by.

dodeca

Unread post by dodeca » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Häagen Dazs my favorite.

Chocolate Fondant:

http://blogs.esa.int/rosetta/2015/02/16 ... y-special/

paladin17

Unread post by paladin17 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 pm

It seems that simulations show that the orbit of 67P is chaotic.
In my opinion, that is a sort of subtle indication that it could not have been there for billions of years. Otherwise it would definitely bump into something with this sort of chaoticity.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:45 am

paladin17 wrote:It seems that simulations show that the orbit of 67P is chaotic.
In my opinion, that is a sort of subtle indication that it could not have been there for billions of years. Otherwise it would definitely bump into something with this sort of chaoticity.
Good point and I agree.

In general, too, the comet is not necessarily as old as the solar system or even originally from this solar system. It's origins and age are unknown and cannot be known.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:52 am

viscount aero wrote:
paladin17 wrote:It seems that simulations show that the orbit of 67P is chaotic.
Good point and I agree.

In general, too, the comet is not necessarily as old as the solar system or even originally from this solar system. It's origins and age are unknown and cannot be known.
I would not be too hasty, we can ascertain when meteorites come from Mars, maybe we could match the comet/asteroid composition to a certain planet. And for the age, maybe we can carbon date it (E/M disturbs the dating) but maybe we could get a ballpark figure... Or maybe if we know which planet it came from and guesstimate the age based on some mythical event in human memory.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 am

D_Archer wrote:
viscount aero wrote:
Good point and I agree.

I would not be too hasty, we can ascertain when meteorites come from Mars, maybe we could match the comet/asteroid composition to a certain planet. And for the age, maybe we can carbon date it (E/M disturbs the dating) but maybe we could get a ballpark figure... Or maybe if we know which planet it came from and guesstimate the age based on some mythical event in human memory.

Regards,
Daniel
Sure but I think it will always be open for debate like in the case of Earth's Moon. The Moon is so near, with samples returned, and its origins and age are unknown despite what the establishment believes with "near certainty."

shadowmane

Unread post by shadowmane » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:33 pm

How much are we paying these idiots to come up with cockamamy stories like this? Come on!!! Deep Fried Crusty Cream Balls? You've got to be kidding me.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:43 pm

shadowmane wrote:How much are we paying these idiots to come up with cockamamy stories like this? Come on!!! Deep Fried Crusty Cream Balls? You've got to be kidding me.
See what I mean? That ESA article--on its own page--boasts "Studying comet composition helps explain how early Earth may have received water and organics."

What's more, this statement by ESA is totally false:

"A comet is like deep fried ice cream," said Murthy Gudipati of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, corresponding author of a recent study appearing in The Journal of Physical Chemistry. "The crust is made of crystalline ice, while the interior is colder and more porous. The organics are like a final layer of chocolate on top."

They just cannot let go of it. They are convinced beyond doubt that comets "seeded the Earth's oceans" and are responsible for "life on Earth." And no ice has ever been detected in the crust. ESA's assertions now go beyond mere lack of knowledge and more into scientific fraud.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am

Looking at the large image downloadable from this page, I see clear evidence of scalloping on the edges of some of the features. I think, if the instruments keep working, this object is going to put on quite the show as it gets closer to the Sun, and undeniable evidence of electrical activity.
http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images ... lose_flyby
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 pm

GaryN wrote:Looking at the large image downloadable from this page, I see clear evidence of scalloping on the edges of some of the features. I think, if the instruments keep working, this object is going to put on quite the show as it gets closer to the Sun, and undeniable evidence of electrical activity.
http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images ... lose_flyby
Yes.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 pm

viscount aero wrote:
shadowmane wrote:How much are we paying these idiots to come up with cockamamy stories like this? Come on!!! Deep Fried Crusty Cream Balls? You've got to be kidding me.
See what I mean? That ESA article--on its own page--boasts "Studying comet composition helps explain how early Earth may have received water and organics."

What's more, this statement by ESA is totally false:

"A comet is like deep fried ice cream," said Murthy Gudipati of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, corresponding author of a recent study appearing in The Journal of Physical Chemistry. "The crust is made of crystalline ice, while the interior is colder and more porous. The organics are like a final layer of chocolate on top."

They just cannot let go of it. They are convinced beyond doubt that comets "seeded the Earth's oceans" and are responsible for "life on Earth." And no ice has ever been detected in the crust. ESA's assertions now go beyond mere lack of knowledge and more into scientific fraud.
Well, its too bad they can't let go of it because of political reasons. Remember, people don't want to get fired. Meanwhile on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qjv4YDT2B0
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Some really nice shots of cometary jets, streaks, glows and blobs to be seen here:
http://www.universetoday.com/119296/dus ... tas-comet/