Climate Change

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Aardwolf

Re: Climate Change

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 am

"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

The Aten

Amazonian rain forest was created just 2,000 years ago

Unread post by The Aten » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 am

Hi all,

In a TPOD article two years ago I proposed that the Amazon rain forest could only be a few thousand years old and not 55 Ma ago as was currently believed.

See here: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/10 ... ainforest/
Or my web.... http://www.gks.uk.com/Sahara_Desert_Amazon/

According to recent research from Reading University it seems I was correct in my assumption.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -find.html

Also....
http://news.discovery.com/history/archa ... gn=rssnws1

I arrived at the above conclusion by researching my theory which proposes that the Sahara & Arabian deserts are of very recent extraterrestrial origin.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... sahara.htm
http://www.gks.uk.com/Sahara_Desert_Chaos/

I reasoned if the Sahara desert didn't exist 3-4,000 years ago, it couldn't have sustained the Amazon rain forest with its nutrient rich dust which blows across the Atlantic.

Gary Gilligan http://www.gks.uk.com/

StefanR

Re: Amazonian rain forest was created just 2,000 years ago

Unread post by StefanR » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Aten,

Following the link to the DM-article it seems to refer I find these statements:
Huge areas of the Amazon rainforest were grassland until just 2,000 years ago, it has been revealed.
'The dominant ecosystem was more like a savannah than the rainforest we see today,' John Carson, lead author at the University of Reading in England, said of the findings about the southern Amazon.
The PNAS study suggests a new idea – that the forest simply did not exist in some regions.
Carson said that perhaps a fifth of the Amazon basin, in the south, may have been savannah until the shift, with forests covering the rest.
There is always a dynamic between tropical rainforests and tropical savannahs, because of many factor among which as rainfall magnitude en temperatures. This one can find just as well in Africa were the areas were forest and savannah border on each other:

Quaternary forest associations in lowland tropical West Africa.
http://oro.open.ac.uk/39540/

To claim there was no Amazonian rainforest some thousand years back is a bit of a big claim even the authors don't make, the state perhaps a one fifth, leaving four fifths still very much forest.

Be aware also that this is one of those climate change articles, where they wish to make big claims extrapolated from local findings. And again I find it doubtfull the Amazon is solely dependent on Saharan minerals as one has water filled with them and silt and stuff coming from the Andes, that big mountain range, that makes Bolivia such a diverse place to begin with, because of altitude variations engendering different ecological systems.

The influence of the machinations of man through the ages of course has an effect, but more local than total. Evidence for a more elaborate cultivation of the earth and environment has been known longer also along the riverbanks as well:
Amazon's mysterious black earth earth
http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/forestsorg
The illusion from which we are seeking to extricate ourselves is not that constituted by the realm of space and time, but that which comes from failing to know that realm from the standpoint of a higher vision. -L.H.

jtb

Unread post by jtb » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 am

Creating the perception that climate can be controlled is a means by which the advocates of a one-world government are using to persuade nations to surrender partial sovereignty to a global entity.

In 1989, when Russia collapsed and left the US as the only global superpower, I attended Command and General Staff Course with the military. Instructors were Army Reserve Officers from the DC area alphabet soup of acronyms such as the NSA, FBI, CIA etc....

We were given a block of instruction on the coming "one-world government" and signed for secret documents that were closely controlled and collected at the end of the session. We were told that it would happen through international corporations, that we wouldn't know that it happened, that all nations would surrender partial sovereignty to a one-world entity (possibly the UN), that nations would still retain their current governments, and that experiments in a global currency were about to be conducted in Zaire, now the Congo.

The US installed President Mabutuo (misspelled) in Zaire in the 70s, and, he was our man. I watched Zaire, but Mabutuo did not cooperate. He established a national bank and paid government workers and contractors with the national bank currency instead of Central Bank currency. A central bank is similar to the Federal Reserve Bank. All Central Banks are globally connected.

All attempts to depose Mabutuo failed because the people and the government supported him. During the Clinton administration the civil war in Rwanda caused mass migration into Zaire to avoid the slaughter. It destabilized the government, Mabutuo was deposed, and died shortly thereafter of "natural causes", as is the fate of most deposed rulers, and, as is currently happening to rulers deposed as a result of the Arab Spring.

The manufactured crisis of global climate change is the means of getting world governments to voluntarily surrendering partial sovereignty to a one-world entity. If this doesn't work they will try something else.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 pm

Solar Activity - Not CO2 - Could Cause Global Warming, New Paper Says
The impact of carbon dioxide on climate change may have been overstated, with solar activity giving a better explanation of changes in the Earth's temperature, according to Chinese scientists.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Lond ... Paper-Says
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Chromium6

Unread post by Chromium6 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

Maol

Anthropogenic Effect on Earth's Magnetosphere, Space Weather

Unread post by Maol » Fri May 19, 2017 1:48 am

Not only high altitude nukes, electric generation and transmissions systems, large electric rail systems such as BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and other human tricks have significant effects on Earth's Magnetosphere. Humans have been unwittingly modifying Earth's electromagnetic environment since the beginning of large-scale AC power generation.
The Opening Paragraphs wrote:The \victory" of Nikola Tesla's alternating current (AC) as implemented by George Westinghouse (to whom Tesla sold most of his patents) over Thomas Edison's direct current (DC) as the means to power and to light up the U.S. and the world beginning in the late 19th century can be considered the initiation point of potential anthropogenic modifications of Earth's space environment. However, it was not until nearly a century later when the very quiet electromagnetic environment of Siple Station, Antarctica, came online that the evidence of power line harmonic radiation was discovered in Earth's magnetosphere (Helliwell et al., 1975).

Since this report by the Stanford group, a considerable number of ground-and space-based studies have been published that have examined the potential effects of these harmonics in the VLF range on the electron population of the magnetosphere. The published discussions have ranged from “control” of the magnetosphere through actions on, or production of, chorus emissions; (e.g. Bullough, 1983; Luette et al., 1979; Park and Helliwell, 1977; Parrot, 1994) to considerable skepticism (e.g. Tsurutani et al., 1979; Tsurutani and Thorne, 1981). The possible effects on the space environment of human activities via use of electrical power sources in industrial activities have also been reported from statistical analyses of weekly variations in geomagnetic activity (e.g. Fraser-Smith, 1979; Park and Miller, 1979), and refuted from other analyses (e.g. Karinen et al., 2002). While it is agreed that anthropogenic power line harmonic radiation does exist in the magnetosphere, the magnitude of any effects of this radiation on the trapped electron populations remains uncertain.

Another persistent anthropogenic radiation in the magnetosphere is that produced by the widespread distribution of VLF and RF transmitters around the world. The radiation from these transmitters, used for navigation and communications, is known to disturb the trapped electron population of the magnetosphere. In addition, over several decades, purposeful VLF transmissions in the form of controlled experiments have been conducted from spacecraft and from the ground (one of the more notable and long-lasting set of ground experiments was from Siple Station, beginning in the early 1970s and extending to the late 1980s). These topics are addressed in Section 8.
This is a lengthy and interesting read. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1611.03390.pdf

It gives pause to wonder if this will provide new ammunition, become a new cause célèbre for the Luddites who are recently losing steam in their effort to cripple modern civilization by means of the Climate Crisis. The All Goracle will proclaim, "The problem of CO2 pales in comparison. Evil electricity is causing Global magnetism and must be stopped." This could lead to reduced sales of Prius and Tesla electric cars.

ElecGeekMom

Re: Anthropogenic Effect on Earth's Magnetosphere, Space Wea

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm

I also would add weather radars to the list.

Here is a link to a page I find fascinating:

http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/

Then click on "National Radar Loop".

It shows an animated radar of the entire United States.

When there are storm systems moving across the map, they appear to be influenced by the many installations of the National Weather Service (NWS) radars. Those radars look like stationary "puffballs" (my term) on the map.

When I watch storms moving across the map, apparently intensifying or dissipating as they enter the range of those radars, it's almost as mesmerizing as watching a fireplace fire.

I don't know enough about weather physics to understand why the NWS radars appear to prevent rain from falling in metropolitan areas under certain conditions, but seem to cause localized rainfall in the same metro areas under other conditions.

In my particular "ground zero" location, I most often see rain systems appear to split as they get close to my metro area. When they pass my area, they rejoin and intensify.

Even though my locality is relatively small, it at times is probably a HUGE source of emitted EMF radiation because there can be such a HUGE concentration of active users of cell phones and other such devices. But at other times, there appears to be a local cloud (not smog) over my metro area, sometimes with a fine mist falling that doesn't appear on the radars that I can see online.

fosborn_

Re: Anthropogenic Effect on Earth's Magnetosphere, Space Wea

Unread post by fosborn_ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZoic9vg1fw
0800062 - Starfish Prime Test Interim Report by Commander JTF-8; Fishbowl Auroral Sequences - Silent; Dominic on Fishbowl Phenomenon -Silent; Fishbowl XR Summary - Silent - 1962 - 1:01:25 - Black&White and Color - Four Films on One Video
This is a video of the insane test in the 60s. A nuclear detonation at 300 miles altitude..
The most exciting phrase to hear in science,
the one that heralds new discoveries,
is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'
Isaac Asimov

DangerousDann

Cause /Effect EU vs. Climate change

Unread post by DangerousDann » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:46 pm

I love the obvious truth in the electric universe being connected , instantaneously, and having global ecological effects on planetary stability and ranges of norms. Much of which is supported by ice and earth core data(for at least 1 million years). Not to mention what our ancient ancestors left carved in clay for us to inter-prate.
My issue is with all those using big words , trying to sound expert and professional, and scientific regarding a common stance in the EU, that implies co2, and methane are natural and irrelevant in global climate change on earth. I just want to state and read feedback on the fact that for every action, there is a natural reaction. Energy is never simply created or destroyed.
So the notion that humans come along and dig up all the co2 nature buried (for a reason), and then burned it back into the environment, even as we clear cut all the old growth forests (carbon sinks), has no effect on the planet, is grade school ignorance. Cause /Effect.
Great and dedicated scientists world wide , for a hundred years have been warning of possible consequences, which have become obviously true in the weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium. Feedback loops are not hypothetical and have been proven thousands of times, even as simple as per ma-frost releasing methane and co2 as they thaw. Ocean acidification, and more powerful storms energized by a greater supply of heat and H2O. The history of sea level rise is non controversial given even the smallest effort of study. The release of the gasses trapped in ice are another feedback loop we will be dealing with, as the ice is already melting and the poles sport much warmer temperatures than lower latitudes. Mr Corbyn needs to explain why the co2 is now more than twice that of the glacial maximum 180 ppm and 40% higher than the glacial minimum 280 ppm in the past million years.(currently 408 ppm and climbing) Specially after stating things heat first , then carbon rises! If that were so, we would already be a +3 or 4 deg. C.
In short, this is an ignorant stance to take in the face of current events, you will lose peoples attention by allowing spokespersons who do not take current scientific fields like chemistry seriously, sporting electro-magnetism as the cure all and cause-all of climate . Certainly , even I can see a huge impact , not accounted for by the standard models regarding the EU position, but it does in no way delete proven science and feedback , cause effect loops. Lets not be like them and ignore what is obviously and provably true. Lets be humble and suggestive without being disrespectful and dismissive of the great work that MAJORITY of scientist have dedicated their lives to. The EU primary message of interstellar , cosmic connectivity can be a boon in new technological understanding and lend tremendous insight to the workings of climate without sounding so off the wall and pretentious. Lets not be like them.

Aardwolf

Re: Cause /Effect EU vs. Climate change

Unread post by Aardwolf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 am

DangerousDann wrote:...even as we clear cut all the old growth forests (carbon sinks)...
NASA states the Earth is greening but don't let the facts get in your way.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/20 ... ning-earth
Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.
I guess it must be "dirty" capitalist vegetation.

COTSM

Unread post by COTSM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:28 am

DangerousDann wrote:weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium.
I am interested to know what the ideal global temperature is. Assuming that climate normally does not fluctuate without outside interference then ice core data must point toward this ideal temperature. You seem familiar with the ice core data and I would be grateful if you could elucidate.

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 am

COTSM wrote:
DangerousDann wrote:weather chaos that is beginning to impact every part of the planet as it searches for a new equilibrium.
I am interested to know what the ideal global temperature is. Assuming that climate normally does not fluctuate without outside interference then ice core data must point toward this ideal temperature. You seem familiar with the ice core data and I would be grateful if you could elucidate.
The honest answer to this is "nobody knows" - temperatures have fluctuated forever - it was a good 2 degrees warmer in the Roman period than it is now (and we did not burn then either) and it was a LOT warmer in the Jurassic/Triassic period (with ten times the atmospheric CO2 levels as well - see http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/palaeofile ... limate.htm)
must have been all those SUV driving dinosaurs.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.