Archeology and Ancient Human Activity

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Puako Petroglyphs - EU's a beach on the Big Island of Ha

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:32 am

Interesting that what I assume they depict as the Sun looks just like the Hindu sun, and that of the Aztecs. Even early depictions of Jesus seem to have used the face and a halo with rays, a face in the Sun. It seems fairly certain to me that the Sun must have changed its appearance over time, and I think we should not be so surprised that it will do so again.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Max Photon

Puako Petroglyphs - Awesome variations of Squatting Man

Unread post by Max Photon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 pm

What I find most striking in the Puako petroglyph field are the fantastic variations of "squatting man."

Many are, to my eye, abstract enough to be highly unlikely to have any association with the human form.

And wow, the "bell-shaped bottom" certainly is painstakingly defined on some!

(It's as if they watched Thunderbolts of the Gods or something ... )
www.maxphoton.com
Lighten Up!

Max Photon

What Hawaiian petroglyphs "mean" is still an open question

Unread post by Max Photon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 pm

I had the pleasure of seeing the Puako petroglyphs on the Big Island of Hawaii several times when I was a child.

I was surprised when I recently investagoogled about them and discovered that the "meaning" of the Hawaiian petroglyphs is still a wide-open question.

Pride in Hawaiian heritage is extremely strong. Therefore I expected that there would be robust explanations for all of them (even if those explanations were inaccurate). I was incorrect.

I find it fascinating that those beautiful carvings are still enigmatic, and that plasma formations might resolve the mystery.

If the Hawaiians were witness to towering plasma formations, then surely other aspects of Hawaiian culture will reflect such experiences.

I wonder what other Hawaiian archaeological problems would be resolved by looking through a plasma lens?

Max
www.maxphoton.com
Lighten Up!

Chromium6

Re: Archeology and Ancient Human Activity

Unread post by Chromium6 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:36 pm

CBS News/ July 3, 2012, 10:06 AM
Doggerland, northern Europe's own lost city of Atlantis, discovered off Scotland
A research diver inspects a collection of large stones on the seafloor of the North Sea, off Scotland's coast, which scientists say is evidence of human inhabitants on a once-dry expanse called Doggerland that stretched between Britain and Denmark. / University of St. Andrews
(CBS News) LONDON - British scientists scouring the bottom of the North Sea have begun piecing together a picture of life in Doggerland, what they believe was the "heart of Europe," connecting modern day Britain to continental Europe, until about 7,000 years ago.

Among fossilized evidence of mammoths and large game animals, divers have found harpoons, flint tools and suspected burial sites they say belonged to residents of the submerged settlement more than 12,000 years ago.

A team organized by Dr. Richard Bates, a geophysicist at the University of St. Andrews, says the evidence points to a once-dry land passage between Scotland and Denmark which that was likely larger than many modern European cities, with tens of thousands of ancient humans calling it home.

"We haven't found an 'x marks the spot' or 'Joe created this', but we have found many artifacts and submerged features that are very difficult to explain by natural causes, such as mounds surrounded by ditches and fossilized tree stumps on the seafloor," explains Bates.

"There is actually very little evidence left because much of it has eroded underwater; it's like trying to find just part of a needle within a haystack," he adds. "What we have found though is a remarkable amount of evidence and we are now able to pinpoint the best places to find preserved signs of life."

7 Photos
Doggerland discovered in the depths

Bates says Doggerland was inhabited by a large number of hunters and gatherers, who roamed the ancient expanse of land stretching all around the British Isles and connecting what is now England to France and the Lowlands, and what is now Scotland to Denmark in the north.

The passage is believed to have been above land from about 18,000 BC until 5,500 BC, when rising sea levels and a devastating tsunami submerged the remaining islands.

Perhaps the most astounding aspect of the Doggerland discoveries is the insight it may provide into human life more than 12,000 years ago, particularly in difficult climates.

Bates says the findings suggest early man was able to survive, and thrive, "up through the north, more than we ever thought that they should."

Using a combination of geophysical modeling data from oil and gas companies, and direct evidence from materials recovered from the seafloor, the research team has been able to build a model of what the lost land likely looked like to its inhabitants.

"We have now been able to model its flora and fauna, build up a picture of the ancient people that lived there and begin to understand some of the dramatic events that subsequently changed the land, including the sea rising and a devastating tsunami," explains Bates.

The research team isn't finished yet. They're currently investigating further evidence of human presence and behavior in Doggerland, including possible human burial sites, intriguing standing stones and a mass mammoth grave.

The research project is a collaboration between St. Andrews and the Universities of Aberdeen, Birmingham, Dundee and Wales Trinity St. David. The artifacts go on display this week at The Royal Society's Summer Science Exhibition in London.

This story was filed by CBS News' Leigh Kiniry in London.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-574 ... -scotland/
On the Windhexe: ''An engineer could not have invented this,'' Winsness says. ''As an engineer, you don't try anything that's theoretically impossible.''

trevbus

Why light-skinned people are from the North

Unread post by trevbus » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:52 am

Thinking about the Saturn theory, the crescent-shaped sunlight cast on Saturn indicates the Sun may have been over the southern hemisphere - for many many years! My understanding of the theory is the Saturn system was being drawn toward the Sun in a column. If Earth was closer to the Sun than Mars, Venus and Saturn, then the southern hemisphere would be in permanent daylight! Maybe this is why Africa and Australia have such dry vegetation, and African and Australian natives are so dark-skinned! If anyone lived in South America or Antarctica they would have been dark-skinned too.

Similarly, it makes no sense that pale-skinned people evolved just due to lack of sunlight (and therefore, little Vitamin D) for only 6 months of the year - does anyone hear of Africans failing to bear children or even dying just because they live in Scandinavia, Canada or the UK - no, of course not, white skin cannot be explained by the northern winter.

No, rather, pale-skinned people evolved over generations in the darkness of a permanent northern night, illuminated only weakly by the Sun just over the horizon and the reflected light from Saturn. I can only presume they ate a lot of fish, which would be able to migrate from southern waters. Animals with good nocturnal vision such as cats could have also evolved in the darkness.

MattEU

Re: Why light-skinned people are from the North

Unread post by MattEU » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:19 am

Thats interesting stuff. Now going to make me think more of what it would actually have been like to live and experience these different possible solar system cosmogony theories. Thanks :)

A few things ...

Why do the different races look so different physically, if it is just light that made them evolve differently?

Would the peoples who lived in near permanent darkness have moved to where there was more light?

For evidence could you look at the fauna and flora of the world, to see what and where they where, and if that corresponds to semi permanent light/dark?

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:31 am

Skin colour maps show mostly UV responsible for skin color, it is a direct environmental (still ongoing) effect.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

trevbus

Unread post by trevbus » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:37 am

I guess people would have moved if they could but a small number may have been forced to adapt. Characteristics such as blue eyes and blonde/red hair may be the result of inbreeding of a very small gene-pool. Skin colour change is ongoing and such a period of darkness would have sped up the process hugely.

Another interesting aspect is that the Saturnalia was celebrated when the Sun is at its least visible during the cold and ice of the northern winter - the closest climatic conditions to those of the cold dark Saturnian alignment. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Frantic

Unread post by Frantic » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:07 pm

MattEU wrote:Thats interesting stuff. Now going to make me think more of what it would actually have been like to live and experience these different possible solar system cosmogony theories. Thanks :)

A few things ...

Why do the different races look so different physically, if it is just light that made them evolve differently?

Would the peoples who lived in near permanent darkness have moved to where there was more light?

For evidence could you look at the fauna and flora of the world, to see what and where they where, and if that corresponds to semi permanent light/dark?
Migration is not something primates generally do, most often, they are tied to a particular locale and rarely migrate outside of their home range. So I would think even more difficult in darkness, but it's likely they would not migrate.

The races do not physically look that different. Once isolated, a few variations in the initial gene pool would create the variety of body shapes, or facial features or whatever we see more commonly in one race than another. While UV actually drove evolution, the sets of features are in a sense just a coincidence of the seperate evolutionary paths.

johnm33

Unread post by johnm33 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 pm

My take is that as humans became succesful their range extended,[spread hybridise radiate, rinse repeat] always the less dominant moving away. The less dominant would also be the less mature so as the range expanded more childlike genes prospered. In my family [siblings nephews/neices/cousins] almost everyone starts off blonde, few stay blond fewer develop jet black hair. So I'm guessing pigmentation [of hair] is associated with childhood genes, most of the differences between us and the other three chimp species are associated with our drift to childhood genes. Thus we have a longer childhood and before our food was stuffed with hormones sexual maturity occured much later especially amongst women. When I was young several of my girlfriends mums, and mine, commented on how much earlier their daughters had matured compared to them, and this is still happening. So I guess the runts colonised the north leaving 87% of our genome behind in africa.
I can't remember the term for it but a similar phenomenon was noticed in south american monkeys where the oldest[most genetically diverse] groups tended to be black[haired no idea of skin colour] and as their descendants radiated out they showed up lighter, with blond, red and some light grey at the limit of their range, the reds usually being the furthest removed from the ancestral stock. This tied in with the plant diversity in an area too, that is the darker the monkey the older the forest.

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:23 pm

trevbus wrote:Another interesting aspect is that the Saturnalia was celebrated when the Sun is at its least visible during the cold and ice of the northern winter - the closest climatic conditions to those of the cold dark Saturnian alignment. Coincidence? I don't think so!
I don't like to quote wiki as it seems they allow everything but the electric universe theory in there but it says this about Saturnalia
Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn, held on the 17th of December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to the 23rd of December ... In Roman mythology, Saturn was an agricultural deity who was said to have reigned over the world in the Golden Age, when humans enjoyed the spontaneous bounty of the earth without labor in a state of innocence. The revelries of Saturnalia were supposed to reflect the conditions of the lost mythical age, not all of them desirable. The Greek equivalent was the Kronia.
Saturnalia
Christmas is not celebrating the Sun god so that it comes back to warm the planet the next year or the rebirth of the earth :o

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:35 pm

It seems that everyone at celebrating the Saturnalia wore a Phrygian cap, where we get the modern day Santa hat from.

Would this some image from the saturnian polar configuration or some other EU phenomena?

And they also celebrated or acted out role reversal, with Masters serving the Slaves? Another display of what happened with the old Sun and the new Sun or changes in the relationship between Earth and Saturn?

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Frantic wrote:The races do not physically look that different. Once isolated, a few variations in the initial gene pool would create the variety of body shapes, or facial features or whatever we see more commonly in one race than another.
To me a Nigerian man looks massively different both in features and body to a Chinese man compared to a Maori compared to a man from Switzerland.
Frantic wrote:While UV actually drove evolution, the sets of features are in a sense just a coincidence of the seperate evolutionary paths.
At the moment I dont understand how UV will make the different races so physically different?

Can you explain that a bit more, especially the UV driving evolution?

My POV is that perhaps 'evolution' is electromagnetic field based and can happen fairly instantaneously across the world or even in very localised events, such as the Lake Mungo Man and all the extinction then radiation events on Earth.

But thinking about your idea could those events have their own UV light source, like the Axis Mundi / squatter man / tree of life or UV blast from the sun/saturn, that could have changed humans and life forms that way?

Frantic

Unread post by Frantic » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:41 pm

MattEU wrote:
Frantic wrote:The races do not physically look that different. Once isolated, a few variations in the initial gene pool would create the variety of body shapes, or facial features or whatever we see more commonly in one race than another.
To me a Nigerian man looks massively different both in features and body to a Chinese man compared to a Maori compared to a man from Switzerland.
Frantic wrote:While UV actually drove evolution, the sets of features are in a sense just a coincidence of the seperate evolutionary paths.
At the moment I dont understand how UV will make the different races so physically different?

Can you explain that a bit more, especially the UV driving evolution?

My POV is that perhaps 'evolution' is electromagnetic field based and can happen fairly instantaneously across the world or even in very localised events, such as the Lake Mungo Man and all the extinction then radiation events on Earth.

But thinking about your idea could those events have their own UV light source, like the Axis Mundi / squatter man / tree of life or UV blast from the sun/saturn, that could have changed humans and life forms that way?
What I am saying is, genomes are not identical. The group that was isolated would have a different set of genes in the pool and a smaller pool reinforcing these differences. While those they left behind continue on their own path. The divergence is just coincidence of which genes were present in the community that was stranded/isolated.

UV is a direct driver of skin pigmentation, not the other features. Just reiterating Daniel's point with a bit of explanation (I thought)
D_Archer wrote:Skin colour maps show mostly UV responsible for skin color, it is a direct environmental (still ongoing) effect.

Regards,
Daniel
In terms of the magnetic field. Given DNA, RNA being polar molecules it would be susceptible to change... Not even necessarily a mutation, could be different phenotype expression based on the Earth's conditions at the time. Your genes in another environment may be expressed different physically although it is the same DNA being transcribed. This is my opinion, but it makes sense to me.

unity

Australian Dreaming - Aboriginal Sun

Unread post by unity » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:45 am

If the original sun were really fixed in the sky it would only have been visible from half the earth, as hypothesized the northern hemisphere. Thus, it is interesting to note the mythologies from down under:

The Origin of the Sun - Wotjobaluk Tribe

"Gnowee, the sun, was once a woman who lived upon the earth when it was dark all the time, and the people had to walk about with the aid of bark torches." p.142

The Origin of the Sun - Murray River Tribes

"In the old days no sun rays blessed the earth, and people groped about by the feeble light from the stars." p.142

From the book "Australian Dreaming - 40,000 years of Aboriginal History," Lansdowne Press 1980