Archeology and Ancient Human Activity

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Another submerged city reported

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm

This part of the article said it all for me:
The project team asks that for more information, or to find out how to help fund their research, please contact the Herald de Paris’ publisher, Jes Alexander, at a specially set-up telephone number: 415-738-7811
MSNBC ran the story:
http://www.heralddeparis.com/that-under ... snbc/66962
Complete with news video.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Watched the NBC video, read a couple of the articles, am sceptical and predict it will amount to nothing. Here's why, and please note that I *do* believe certain submerged cities actually exist. The example photos found at http://www.heralddeparis.com/got-ruins- ... otos/66899 very much resemble Google Earth image encoding artifacts (I assume in the absense of actual knowledge that they use jpeg encoding of some variety), and the reason I assume this is because this issue, with pictures resembling these, has been addressed before. Here are either (A) examples indicating that the "ruins" might not be ruins, or (B) examples indicating I've stumbled across some submerged ruins of my own! Yeah! OK, I doubt that... but it wouldn't be the first time (I'll explain at the end). Please look at these in Google Earth if at all possible, although maps.google.com is good for at least some of them - be sure to zoom in.

Perfect examples:
-10.385010°, -76.851664°
-11.727982°, -75.507916°

The lake coastal region roughly between and around -33.858863°, -70.901673° thru -33.855179°, -70.916818° is a good example as is the Southeast end of that lake. Or try -10.315445°, -76.715065° (remember to zoom way in).
Look at -41.088521°, -71.328338°, which is not the best example, but at certain altitudes it looks like this lake has submerged ruins... -28.536153°, -69.308524° again, not the best example, but you can see what I mean. Zoom until the water almost fills your screen.

OK, now that that's out of the way, you want to see a real "lost civilization"?

Look through this narrow, formerly-oasis-maintained region running from just south of Tall Dush on the North end - from around 24.555252, 30.720912, although you could arguably stretch the area up to the hillside ruins at 24.594651,30.702608, which apparently used to lead down to a now-dry river (this thing probably doesn't even qualify as a Wadi now), to past 24.510941, 30.719941 on the South end, encompassing 24.516251,30.719522, ranging as far East as 24.50934,30.724307 or so, and in places as far West as - well, I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem to go past the highway... at least it goes to 24.506714,30.681982.

I searched and searched to find out what used to be here, but everything I could find stopped farther north at Tall Dush, Ezbet Dush, and basically this is all south of the general Baris/Kharga/Khysis region.

Interesting item: 24.509803,30.703971 what is this approximately 6 x 12 foot object that got shoved through the ruins? Maybe an abandoned WW2 tank or something?

At 24.543317, 30.716636 notice how the area on the right had at least two access paths - possibly aquaducts - to the oasis on the left. Zoom in on the right.

Here's the kicker... I don't think this area has been abandoned since antiquity. Apparently scouring all the ancient records I could find was a waste of time - once I located a US Army topographical map made during WW2, I couldn't help but notice that they'd marked this entire region as "cultivated land". So "Lost", yes. "Lost since antiquity?" Probably not.

JUST to tie everything back into the Plasma Universe, please note that the temple/fortress of Tall Dush is actually built on top of an EDM scar (24.579519, 30.714512), and I'm willing to bet that if you dug following those concentric arcs, you'd probably find the rest of the rings underground. It just seems to be tilted. Please note the smaller rim rings and the overall sigmoid shape of the whole formation. Enjoy!
Shelgeyr
Sometimes I feel like a tiger’s got my leg...

Shelgeyr

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Just an addendum- I really believe these "Carribean lost cities" are actually Google Earth image encoding artifacts. See here: 21.324217°, -71.062207°. Depending on how you've got your color depth, compression, etc. options set, you should see the same type of stuff as in the news story.
Shelgeyr

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 pm

That's very electric looking around Ezbet Dush, Shelgeyr. And how old must those apparent signs of settlement be? Looks like someone took their 'plasma eraser' to the place!
Yes, I have seen those blocky type effects when just messing around on Google, so we'll see what develops with their claims. I did bookmark a very unnatural looking feature a while ago, while looking around the south end of the Azores, for the eastern extents of Atlantis(according to Cayce), at 31°20'47.41"N 24°21'7.53"W from about 200 miles alt.
Its a pretty large feature, and very deep, but I don't think it is an imaging or Google artifact.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:42 am

Shelgeyr wrote:Just an addendum- I really believe these "Carribean lost cities" are actually Google Earth image encoding artifacts. ....
I don't see that as a possibility here, images much too complex. This one is either a deliberate scam of some sort or a very large city.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm

Seems like my 'find' at 31°20'47.41"N 24°21'7.53"W had been found before, and Google says it is an artifact.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 87,00.html

Cayce did say that some western parts of Atlantis would rise above the surface again, I for one am hoping there is something to the Paris Herald story.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Shelgeyr

Stone Circles and Rings with smaller Rim-Rings

Unread post by Shelgeyr » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:55 pm

I was reading some information on "Roughly 3400 Neolithic site in Saudi Arabia and East Africa" (http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.p ... er=1250382), and after having loaded their kml files into Google Earth, went looking for some of my own as the author mentioned that there were too many to mark. And he is correct, there are.

One thing I couldn't help but notice was that a small subsection of these items appear as rings with smaller rings (often only one) on their rim - a classic hallmark of EDM craters, which I am fairly sure these are NOT. There is plenty of speculation regarding what all these stone markings mean, and I'd like to hear - especially concerning the rings with rim-rings - about if/how these fit in with Plasma Mythology. My apologies if this has already been covered in this forum.

Examples (coordinates - use your favorite mapping system, I mostly use Google Earth):

3.118743°, 37.236709° (Ring with Rim-Ring, also notice the bullseye stone circle to the West and other nearby rings)
3.112038°, 37.237359° (Ring with Rim-Rings, part of a line of such structures running SW to NE, vaguely headed from or towards Lake Victoria)
3.112084°, 37.238888° (Same story, same neighborhood)
27.280090°, 37.303036° (Ring with Rim-Ring - smaller ring on South edge is not as clear as some of the others, zoom in)

Then you have this oddity, which doesn't have a rim-ring, but is of a remarkably different type than all the others, while still being surrounded by Neolithic ruins on all sides: 32.346830°, 38.004283°

Finally, in the "I'm not sure if this qualifies" category, I offer you 32.316474°, 37.994288° as another possible Plasma Mythology entry, this one because it bears the "Pinch" (><) hallmark as well.

While there are plenty of other reasonable explanations (guesswork) for several of the types of markings, be they for hunting, signaling, or fortification purposes, I can't help but wonder if a significant portion of them are a rather permanent form of record keeping, i.e. drawing what they see. I have no proof of that, of course...

Thoughts?
Shelgeyr

moses

Re: Stone Circles and Rings with smaller Rim-Rings

Unread post by moses » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 am

Yes - i think that we have covered this before.
The rings are animal enclosures used by the natives.
Mo

MrAmsterdam

Re: Submerged ancient caves, pyramids, sites, cities, etc.

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:12 am

Don't forget the "cosquer" cave in France ; http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/cosquer/
A few facts must be recalled before presenting our new discoveries. The Cosquer Cave (Marseille, France) was discovered in 1985 by a diver, Henri Cosquer, deep under the sea (the original entrance is about 115 feet below present-day sea level) but its paintings were not mentioned until 1991 after three divers died in the cave when they got lost.
Ive got the book ; http://www.amazon.com/Cave-Beneath-Sea- ... 0810940337
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

solrey

Pictographs of central Oregon

Unread post by solrey » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

While on vacation in central Oregon last week I took advantage of an opportunity to investigate some pictographs. I was intrigued by what I saw. The pictographs are on two obsidian boulders at the end of a lava flow with a couple of nearby springs flowing out of the lava rock (that was some gooood water, btw) feeding a creek into a wetland then into a shallow lake. According to carbon dating, for what that's worth, the lava flow came from an eruption about 2,000 years ago. I would imagine that less than a hundred years after the eruption that the area would have recovered and looked much like it does today. This area would have been a good summer camp for a tribe of migratory hunter gatherers with abundant water, food, safe shelter and many things that might inspire a primitive artist. What they sketched seems out of place...unless one considers Anthony Peratt's paper: Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity

Might they have been inspired by events in the sky, as indicated by the depiction of what are likely sunrays with an adjacent circle eluding to some energetic solar interactions? Why were they drawn on rock faces at the end of the formation, to be seen while looking northward with a mostly clear view of the northern sky in about the only locations where that orientation is possible? Could these pictographs be depicting the progression of auroral discharge columns and maybe a change in perspective as the Earth rotates underneath?

The battery in the camera died before we got to the pictographs but luckily there are good pics on the internet.

image credit: Patrick Kolar
image credit: Patrick Kolar
image credit: Northwest Research Obsidian Studies Laboratory

The pictographs have been restored after serious spray paint damage. I didn't see the pictograph in the little sketch below the larger pics above so unfortunately it might have been lost in the restoration. That's unfortunate because that one is quite interesting with the circles on either side which might indicate the cross section of a torus with a perspective that might be closer to "looking down the barrel" of a discharge column. Would have liked to have seen that one, but fortunately someone sketched it before the pictographs were vandalized.

I plan on talking to someone my gf knows with the US Forest Service whose specialty is pictographs/petroglyphs to hear the mainstream version of what those drawings mean. I might also be introducing him to Peratt's paper and the ideas within. ;)

cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

solrey

Re: Pictographs of central Oregon

Unread post by solrey » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:18 am

My desktop background image is a Hubble pic of the crab nebula. After looking at the pictograph of what appears to be a stick figure with a triangular head then closing the window, that form jumped out in the pic of the crab nebula on my desktop. Then I noticed two more pictograph forms in the nebula. So I used an image editor to play with the contrast and those forms began to stand out among the rest. Then I traced the pictograph forms onto the crab nebula image. Maybe it's a stretch but we know that plasma is scalable so perhaps the pictograph artist saw similar forms in the sky here on Earth.

cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

If you imagine a super-aurora with current sheets, and possibly secondary and tertiary etc current sheets coming off of that... I could envision that looking like a 2-D slice of that nebula, sure. :)

Very creative of you, Tim! 8-)
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

solrey wrote:so perhaps the pictograph artist saw similar forms in the sky here on Earth.
Absolutely terrifying there Tim.

I cannot get past how feeble today's, fear-ridden-trigger-happy, human psyche would react when attempting to digest observations such as those.

PS: I spent some weeks trekking to see aboriginal art and rock carvings... and with my EU hat on, all i found was a wall of vulvas.

MattEU

aborginal rock art carvings of vulvas

Unread post by MattEU » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 am

Jarvamundo wrote:
solrey wrote:so perhaps the pictograph artist saw similar forms in the sky here on Earth.

I cannot get past how feeble today's, fear-ridden-trigger-happy, human psyche would react when attempting to digest observations such as those.

PS: I spent some weeks trekking to see aboriginal art and rock carvings... and with my EU hat on, all i found was a wall of vulvas.

sorry to disappoint you and waste your walkabouts but i think you will find they are very modern aborginal rock art carvings, copies of this i believe ...

;)

WCSally

Re: aborginal rock art carvings of vulvas

Unread post by WCSally » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:06 pm

MattEU wrote:
Jarvamundo wrote:

sorry to disappoint you and waste your walkabouts but i think you will find they are very modern aboriginal rock art carvings, copies of this i believe ...

;)
How did that edge on galaxy get 90 degrees to the one around it?
What kind of electric system would that be?

It is a little reminiscent of the Eye of a ruminant, but that is not another Galaxy, --the Ruminant Eye is the Great Rectangle under the Hooves of the Black Bull in Lascaux, or maybe the top of a Mandelbrot .. done in sufficient detail, looking for all the world like a great Mayan Ball Court with fuzzy Pumas waiting for the Goal at the ring locations ... (or the after game snacks?). http://softology.com.au/voc.htm

IMVHO this software could also be adapted as a force field location probability generator for Galactic Travel!

Double layers play well in plasma and biology ... but not all of bio is as straight forward as you may think.

.... What do we "electrically" connect to ... when we make life (consciousness) over and over, and over again ... when we access the Pole of Rotation built into our form?
Hero Twins, side men of Orion, on the mid-line between Galactic center (Scorpio, Sagittarius, Nutt) .. and Galactic anti-center (pineal/pituitary/Turkish Saddle) ... Is there a pathway of Galactic Chakras ? ... Will the Galactic Kundalindi pass by in 2012 .. as we cross over it's transmission space?? .... Interesting concepts.

I wouldn't feel so bad about it all, if the Crocodile did not look to me like some very long suffering horse, whose head is caught in a very bad place. Or if the Additional Artifacts in this movie .. from the site mentioned on HumanResonance.org: http://www.humanresonance.org/
--- did not look like Egyptians in bondage to voyeurism in the extreme. But the Movie on those new artifacts is most amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzgus that Snake .. is not a snake .. I think ...

And this ... what the heck were we "really doing" with all those crazy detonations?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekZtK4ZB ... ure=autofb
Is there any subsurface water in the Southwestern US which is not radiated by now?

Can we have another link to the place to watch for the filament, please, as I did not see a way to find it on Space Weather.
Hypothesis:
Until our understanding is suffiently comprehensive, we are at risk.
Those not suffiently careful are also at risk.

Breath is the Courser and Mind is the Rider. -- Zoroaster