Archeology and Ancient Human Activity

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Rock-Cut Temples, Tombs & Mancaves

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:04 am

Which brings us back to seismically active Anatolia where the rivers were full of gold dust. The land of Midas and Croesus.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

perpetual motion

Unread post by perpetual motion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Another Hmmmmmmm for this topic!
http://www.human-resonance.org/visoko.html

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:02 am

@GC
Which brings us back to seismically active Anatolia where the rivers were full of gold dust. The land of Midas and Croesus.
But seismically active by what process?
@s.
Pressure changes cause precious metal to deposit each time the crust moves.
Same thing from B.C.
Again, their explanation is an assumption, and I find the idea of a gold laced fluid scientifically very weak. All gold is produced by a discharge within the dielectric medium, the effect here being, in my model, the formation of the quartz occurring almost simultaneously with that of the gold, but the quartz first. I see in the local quarry the quartz veins in the basalt looking like 3-D lightning, which is what it was. The gold part of the process requires a discharge of particular nature for the gold to be produced. Lots of current I'm thinking. Many silver deposits in Bolivia have obvious dendritic characteristics, same process, different discharge characteristics. Silver is also found with quartz, as is copper. Copper can also be found in a dendritic form, so electricity, IMO, is the driver of the process.
In this paper, some ore bodies can be described as shoots, and were described as growing like trees. All the effects noted could be the result of discharges within the rock they are found in, and the quartz is there too. What was left after processing the ore?
"The gray sandy material proves to consist largely of perfectly formed crystals of quartz, averaging 0.1 millimeter in diameter; doubly terminated crystals are common.",
The quartz crystals are the key to the production of the sought after metals, by E/M processes.
A GOLD-PLATINUM-PALLADIUM LODE IN SOUTHERN NEVADA.
https://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/0620a/report.pdf
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:40 am

Gary,
I wouldn't read too much into the dendritic shape - lots of things have it, e.g human veins, river systems. The word just means having a branched form like a tree.

Alchemists (Philosophers of Nature) say that any metal will eventually turn into gold. In other words, the various metals, tin, copper etc, are the same metal at different stages of its life cycle. Metals/minerals are living creatures so once you remove a piece of ore from the ground you effectively kill it (like taking a fish out of the water).
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:16 pm

i've just spotted this from March 2013:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 270#p80577
The great Way is simple
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Huns Stone .jpg
Ancient stone monuments discovered along Caspian
When the area was examined in detail, several types of stone structures were identified," archaeologists Andrey Astafiev, of the Mangistaus State Historical and Cultural Reserve; and Evgeniï Bogdanov, of the Russian Academy of Sciences Siberian Department's Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography, wrote in the journal article. The smallest stone structures are only 13 feet by 13 feet, and the biggest are 112 feet by 79 feet. [See Photos of the Massive Stone Structure and Artifacts]
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/11/ ... spian.html

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Another rock-cut temple/cave complex that looks like it has been smitten by a powerful hand. I'd say the carving of the temple had been finished before the event, and if the dates for the construction of the temples are correct, then we must consider that a very energetic event of some description must have occurred relatively recently, though not necessarily globally.

http://www.ancientpages.com/2016/08/01/ ... mi-script/
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Chatby Necropolis, Alexandria. Another location where there appears to have been erosion by way of plasma etching.
Bigger images:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dandiffendale/2341444351
Much of the Necropolis looks in fine condition, yet parts above and below ground seem excessively degraded. I think there are 2 possibilities for what happens with such situations. In the event of an ion cloud or stream reaching the surface, places with the best source of electrons are going to be very attractive, and the number of sharp edges found at locations where there has been much working of the stone provides a target. If the ionised material finds its easiest source of food underground, it will follow its nose down there. That parts of the Necropolis look so pristine is not surprising with electricity, it can lock on to one location until the electron source is depleted, then jump to another location, without affecting the structures in between contact locations.
The second possibility is that the Gods really did have some skookum weapons and enjoyed trashing each other.

Specificity

Unread post by Specificity » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:26 am

GaryN wrote:Chatby Necropolis, Alexandria. Another location where there appears to have been erosion by way of plasma etching.

Here you go

Better link = https://scontent.fphx1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=58F2BC1B
Politics are a scratch on the platinum record of Life, and society is stuck in the loop.

Gary_Francis

Planet / Stars alignment question

Unread post by Gary_Francis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Been watching a number of doco's on Megaliths and stone circles across the globe. The oldest one of which was cited to around 50 or 60,000 years ago. All of these (According to the material watched) have some alignment to the stars. Those we see in the night sky today.

What got me thinking was that the archetypes used in the movie "Symbols in an Alien Sky" came from "recorded history" that, based on recorded history wasn't from periods per the 50 or 60,000 period. But much closer to maybe 10,000 years or even closer to modern times.

Has anyone done or got any information about the how come the stone circles are aligned to stars and constellations in the night sky that probably weren't all visible due to the "closeness" of the planets to Earth at the time the archetypes were being drawn?

Or has anyone done any research on what the alignments in the stone circles might have related to the locations of the planets perhaps?

For me at least, an interesting thought about the alignments of the stone circles and how they may or may not related to the placement of the planets.

How could those making all the drawings also be able to see all the constellations that the stones circles seem to align to?

Younger Dryas

Re: Planet / Stars alignment question

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:19 pm

It depends on the site. For the most part the visible stars/constellations were used in remembrance, of the gods. Or to immortalize/retrocalculate significant events, changes in the sky. Kinda like everything else human.

Think of it like a map, except your starting at the destination and working your way back to the start.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)

moses

Unread post by moses » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello Gary_Francis,
Datings have caught my attention a lot lately. The megaliths indicate a different configuration of planets or a much more electrical Solar System, which would tend to be unstabe in the long run. So basically we are after the date of a previous configuration of planets and the time of transition into our present configuration and how long things have been like this.

Unfortunately highly electrical conditions will stuff up the isotope ratios that really old datings are based on and possibly also the carbon datings. So we really need to decide whether the much vaunted 10,000 BC catastrophe date was actually 12,000 years ago.

If most of the population was wiped out and the suvivors could not see the stars for perhaps generations then that would explain the 'no stars' story and the fascination with stars when they became visible.

I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky" and so I cannot answer your question, however there are anomalies in ancient records of the planets in both Mars and Venus, but not much and no records from a previous civilization other than what you describe.

The whole story needs to be worked out individually as there are many theories.
Cheers,
Mo

Gary_Francis

Unread post by Gary_Francis » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:52 pm

Thank you both for your replies.

@Moses: Wouldn't your statement "So basically we are after the date of a previous configuration of planets and the time of transition into our present configuration and how long things have been like this. " mean that any hint of the archetypes existing from a previous time might have been erased in the physical world?

"The whole story needs to be worked out individually as there are many theories. " Yep agreed. One of the answers I was seeking was given me today, via another completed isolated way. So I "get" that these things are not firm and probably never will be.

Would you feel to share "I have a different view of the past than you will find in "Symbols in an Alien Sky"", from where?

Again thanks to you both for your replies.

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Gary_Francis,
there are some hints of previous times and most of the evidence has been wiped away or sunk. There are geological hints and megalithic hints. There are plenty of hints about planets in odd orbits and electrically excited but little evidence of the previous configuration.

I summarize my views in 'History of the Earth' and I formed those views from 20 years of considering the subject. I got a BSc Hons in mathematical Earth Sciences and won an Australian title in my chosen game and basically I am an 'A' grade puzzle solver. It is mainly through the geological evidence that I formed my views of the past.

Cheers,
Mo

Younger Dryas

Unread post by Younger Dryas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 pm

moses wrote:Gary_Francis,
there are some hints of previous times and most of the evidence has been wiped away or sunk. There are geological hints and megalithic hints. There are plenty of hints about planets in odd orbits and electrically excited but little evidence of the previous configuration.

I summarize my views in 'History of the Earth' and I formed those views from 20 years of considering the subject. I got a BSc Hons in mathematical Earth Sciences and won an Australian title in my chosen game and basically I am an 'A' grade puzzle solver. It is mainly through the geological evidence that I formed my views of the past.

Cheers,
Mo
Mo do share what you believe "little evidence of the previous configuration" to entail?
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)