Mummified Dinosaurs / electric fossilization...?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

seasmith

Re: Mummified Dinosaurs / electric fossilization...?

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 pm

~
Latest expert ruminations on Tunguska event:
The key to why it left so little lasting damage is the nature of the explosion, says Drobyshevski. And the key to that is our improved understanding of the chemical make up of comets. He says the comet would have had a high hydrogen peroxide content and this would have dissociated explosively as it heated up to produce oxygen and water, breaking the comet apart. It was this explosion that devastated Tunguska.

"Significantly, the energy of the chemical explosion is substantially lower than the kinetic energy of the body," says Drobyshevski.

This explains the comet's relatively benign affect on the planet and solves many of mysteries associated with the event, he says.
[url]Ref: arxiv.org/abs/0903.3309: Tunguska-1908 and Similar Events in Light of the New Explosive Cosmogony of Minor Bodies
[/url]
Update 30/3/09: Edward Drobyshevski writes to correct an error in this post. He says:

"In http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/23234/ you write: "He says the comet would have had a high hydrogen peroxide content and this would have dissociated explosively as it heated up to produce oxygen and water, breaking the comet apart." It is incorrect statement. I never said about the hydrogen peroxide. I am saying on the solid-state solution (=clathrate) of hydrogen and oxygen (=products of the volumetric electrolytical decomposition of the dirty ice) in the low-temperature ice under the great pressure and continuous solid-state thermal convection in the parent planetary body (not in the comet nuclei themselves).Please, reread my articles and correct the text.
(capitalist pigs can't even get a bloody Ruskie quote right...)

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/ar ... ?nlid=1896

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Here is the latest NOVA program about:

Last Extinction
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/clovis/

Online videos:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/clovis/program.html

Transcript
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcript ... lovis.html

The point I kept seeing was that all of the "big" animals died off. The bear, elk, etc..., that existed then are alive today. Only those animals that exceed current size limits died off. The die off, the iridium, the nano-diamonds, all point to a massive electrical event that grew the earth, increasing the gravity and raining down particles. But that's just me and my heretical view of Growing Earth Theory.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 am

Hi Allynh,
Thanks for the links but unforunately, for me, the vids are only available in the US and the transcript wont be online for 2-3 weeks.
Great point about the mega flora and fauna dying but the standard sized critters surviving.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 am

Grey Cloud wrote:Hi Allynh,
Thanks for the links but unforunately, for me, the vids are only available in the US and the transcript wont be online for 2-3 weeks.
Great point about the mega flora and fauna dying but the standard sized critters surviving.
That's not fair. You mean NOVA is blocking the video to areas outside the country. What good is that!!!!!

moses

Unread post by moses » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm

allynh wrote:The point I kept seeing was that all of the "big" animals died off. The bear, elk, etc..., that existed then are alive today. Only those animals that exceed current size limits died off. The die off, the iridium, the nano-diamonds, all point to a massive electrical event that grew the earth, increasing the gravity and raining down particles. But that's just me and my heretical view of Growing Earth Theory.
If there was a bridge between Earth and Mars which allowed the big animals to travel from Mars to Earth,
then the breaking of this bridge under high electrical discharge conditions, would simply explain why the
big animals disappeared. Then no Earth expansion is needed.
Mo

Last Train

Unread post by Last Train » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 am

The issue I see with the Nova documentary was they limited themselves to North America. Their theory was interesting, but I have issues with it.
For starters, these large animals were worldwide and they all died everywhere. If a comet or a meteor struck North America why would Saber tooth tigers and other large beasts die in Africa? Maybe they thought they would try to solve the question one continent at a time.
The second issue is with the idea humans hunted them down. Some people believe the same idea on other continents. But humans, although pretty destructive everywhere we go, could not have killed all the mega fauna. Humans were fairly new to the continent in North America at the time of the extinction. That kind of ruins the quick mass extinction worldwide idea.
The answer? I have no idea, but it seems to me a definite change in the environment, worldwide. I think there is good evidence for Earth expansion and so greater gravity and possibly causing worldwide drought and famine.

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:06 pm

The Great Dog wonders how increased electrical energy can cause an object to expand. The pack led by experimenter Bert Hickman demonstrate that objects under increased electrical stress shrink.

Captured Lightning
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

ancientd

Unread post by ancientd » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:29 pm

The plot thickens. MGmirkin and question on petrification of plants Outside of Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula there is a cliff top section stretching kilometres either side of the entrance to Port Philip bay. They are set along a cliff top which is under bedded with limestone and over this is dumped sand that in some cases goes well inland . Cliffs are approx. 30 meters nigh. along the face of the cliff are the remains of petrified silica plants . The root structure is intact. Inland at a few places some 20 meters from the cliff edge are occasionally naked valleys where the sand dune lays strewn with what looks like the petrified remains of scrubby plants. This valley (s) is around 100 by 100 meters and is surronded by the still intact scrubland. It is very dry and certainly not in any way a swamp or wet area . scrub is various but typically about 2 meters tall and around 75mm thick.They are mostly broken and dismembered but quite long sections can be pulled out of the sand.. Sometimes they are solid right through but with different mineral composition as you work through the diameter and often they are hollow as though the tubular hollows were burnt out. The composition is if a sort of calcified silica ,varying in composition but obviously totally petrified. Along the same stretch of coast are layers of crushed sea shells massed together in roughly 100 mm horizon ,again 20-30 meters above existing ground level. If this was due to some EU event it seems we may have to rethink our ideas on coastlines.. For instance most of us are pretty convinced that craters in the universe are formed by an electrical discharge is it possible that whole coastlines are formed this way. Certainly along parts of this coastline extreme terracing is evident. Also collections of perfectly semi circular sand dune beaches abound.. If you Google E.Bryant Wollongong university he theorizes with some pretty heavy scientific evidence that mega tsunamis from impacts ( Tunguska or otherwise ) created or modified the coastline of Australia and new Zealand. As a sideline ,I'm sure Tsunamis are electrical driven events with ancient records in some cases noting blue lightning above them. Although doubtless tsunamis have done their work in the past is perhaps a better explanation for coastal alteration a yet to be figured out example of EU effects which finally getting to the point caused the observed petrification of the plants . So is it that hard to not only superfry a steak in a highvoltage test but still easier some fairly resilient piece of wooden scrub????.

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

In case any one else was curious:

The 1491 Comet may have touched down near New Zealand. And there is a legend called "The Fires of Tamaatea" kept by the Maoris.

"Here there appears to be evidence for
an airburst that flatten trees similar to the Tunguska event. The remains of
fallen trees are aligned radially away from the point of explosion out to a
distance of 40-80 kilometres. Maori legends in the area tell about the
falling of the skies, raging winds and mysterious and massive firestorms
from space. The Sun was screened out causing death and decay."

http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/ce053101.html

Not everyone likes this interpretation, as you can see if you google it. But the link is very interesting.

Now to apply EU theory to this comet. A comet would be a negatively charged body, which would experience a voltage difference with earth, another charged body. There would be a discharge between them. Therefore, no impact would actually occur--just a massive thunderbolt. I am sure we all agree about that. Now it seems the thing to look for in NZ would be spherules and iridium.

But how do you link fossils to this event? The funny thing for me is, if you took the quarter shrinking electrical set-up (linked by The Great Dog above), and aimed it at a stick, I think you would never see that stick again. What if you put it in water, and then applied the electricity?
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 pm

The skull and brain of a 300 mya ratfish fossilized--

http://www.pnas.org/content/106/13/5224

The process? "an exceptional case of soft-tissue mineralization of the brain, presumably as a result of microbially induced postmortem phosphatization."

See? It's a good thing I don't mind learning if front of other people, lol. Maybe ("presumably") there are some microbes responsible for fossilization...What else could make a brain turn into calcium phosphate?
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Here are some images relevant to this thread.
Human leg fossil in 1950s cowboy boot, possibly from man fall from plane onto power line and animal carry away rest of body.
A petrified tree showing cross-section.
First Fossil Brain: Shark Relative That Lived 300 Million Years Ago Yields Very Rare Specimen
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 183128.htm

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I think if we want to link electrical discharges with the process of fossilization, concretions might "have it." Thunderbolts Picture of the Day already point out that concretions can be formed in the lab with electricity, and that concretions are found on Mars, which has no water.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00sub ... oncretions

Wikipedia points out that concretions often have a fossil inside. We have crabs in the NW here that are fossilized inside of oval-shaped rocks. The crabs are in lifelike positions, as if they were frozen in time, not hunkered down inside of an air pocket down in the mud.

The ratfish with the fossilized brain was found inside of a concretion as well.

The whole process does involve transmutation of one element to another by a sudden and massive bolt of lightning, or a sustained plasma discharge of some kind. But this may not be outside of Electric Universe theoretical possibilities:
If one grants the power of a lightning bolt large enough to form an impact site some 19 miles in diameter, then additional possibilities must also be considered. Electrical theorists have long claimed that highly energetic electric discharge transmutes elements—a process that is going on all the time on the surface of stars, they contend. The same thing is implied on Jupiter's moon Io, where electric discharge appears to be continuously transmuting oxygen from water ice into sulfur. (The association of energetic lightning strikes with a "sulfurous stench" is much more than an old wives' tale, the electrical theorists say).
http://thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/arch ... kebira.htm

However, I do not know the "rules." Do elements being transmuted electrically stay in their elemental group? Could all the iridium we have been talking about be Fe that was transmuted?

If there is an original source or book about transmutation and electricity (besides biological), can someone direct me to it? I am very taken with this thought, and I do agree with the tpod writers that there should be a new branch of science--"plasma geology."
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Could concretions, and other fossils, be expected to have trace magnetism?
~Homer

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Just a thought about why this brain could have been transmuted to calcium phosphate:

"In almost all neurotransmitters, nitrogen exists in the chemical structure." If the fish was very scared, his brain was awash in neurotransmitters, poor chap, and when the electricity hit him, the nitrogen was changed to phosphorus.

(Carbon would be changed to Silicon. And the Oxygen in air gets changed to Sulfur.)
~Homer

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi Brigit,
Interesting last several posts and line of thinking.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.