Mummified Dinosaurs / electric fossilization...?

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Re: Mummified Dinosaurs / electric fossilization...?

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun May 10, 2009 7:03 pm

* Allyn, this could serve as an idea chart.
Electric Fossilization Topics [from this thread; not completed yet]
http://sci.lefora.com/2009/05/11/fossil ... pics/page1
Transmutation Topics [from the transmutation thread]
http://sci.lefora.com/2009/05/11/transm ... pics/page1

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm

* I just realized that the fossilized "foot in boot" from this thread is very reminiscent of the fused "coins in pocket" of this TPOD
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/ ... ofire3.htm , which says re the Chicago Fire:
Buildings exploding with fire when no fire was yet present

Electrical discharges would take place between metal objects inside buildings, igniting any flammable materials. The same would hold true for the hapless man [in Wisconsin I think] found with melted [fused] coins in his pocket but clothes intact and no other signs of burning. There is, in fact, no other natural explanation for this enigma.
Also of interest is a presentation on the Peshtigo fire by the Oconto County Web Project, which discusses the comet hypothesis as a "plausible" theory
Nevertheless, it is hard to imagine the “cometary” explanation ever receiving the attention it deserves until those addressing the question familiarize themselves with the electric comet model. As we have already emphasized, without this deliberate reconsideration of the underlying question—what is a comet?— the investigator will either ignore or forget the most telling clues.
The foot in the boot fossilized without having noticeable effect on the boot; and, likewise, the coins in the pocket fused together without having noticeable effect on the man's pocket or clothing.

cigarshaped

Unread post by cigarshaped » Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm

moses wrote:Dinosaur fossils are usually found in areas where we find dinosaur fossils! Some areas are devoid of dinosaur fossils, for instance here in Connecticut (afaik) they are never found, yet the state is a prime area for world class dinosaur tracks. The dinosaurs were here but only left their tracks. Any theory of fossilization has to adequately explain why there are rather large areas with plenty of fossils and other large areas that have none. nick
How do footprints survive for 000s or 000,000s years? The discussion has gone very chemical, but left the simple physics of HEAT energy out of the equation. That was one of Velikovsky's big EoU arguments that subterranean heat, developed by planetary orbit disturbance, can be a major catalyst to many geological and paleo formations. How many strata are basically super-dried mud, sand, seabed - complete with footprints or occupants? Something has to suspend the normal work of nature from disturbing corpses. Heat probably accompanies major catastrophic transfer of seabed material, etc to cover our unlucky dinos and a nice thick layer of gunk, quick-set almost simultaneously.

Electrical action probably accompanied such events, but how does sudden high temperature compare as an agent for transmutation of elements? Sorry Chemistry was not my best subject, but heat seems to be the usual basic method?

moses

Unread post by moses » Sun May 10, 2009 10:42 pm

How do footprints survive for 000s or 000,000s years?

If there are legitimate dino footprints then it would be highly likely that
these footprints were formed around the time of electrical effects,
which would have baked the prints. Perhaps dinos walked on muddy
areas which were afterwards very dry and the prints set and survived
later sedimentation on top. I've got no problem with dinos on Earth,
it is just the big critters that lived on Mars. Littler dinos would have
originated from Mars and then were able to adapt to Earth's gravity.

Electrical action probably accompanied such events, but how does sudden high temperature compare as an agent for transmutation of elements? cigarshaped

Transmutation probably occurred as a result of heat from plasma
but also from a much increased pressure in an electrical 'pinch'.

According to this map, one reason dinosaurs aren't found everywhere is that inland seas covered many areas, like the Midwest and the South. http://cascoly.com/maps/map-dinosaurs-1993.jpg Lloyd

Does it not seem like there are lots of inland seas ? My view is that
a lot of seawater came from the sky. So the big dinos came with this
seawater. Crocodiles might have had some big meals ! Piles of
animals would have formed where the water flow slowed.

Maybe I'm wrong - I'm just getting in early in case a Mars rover finds
some fossils, and then decades later dino bones are found on Mars !
Mo

allynh

Unread post by allynh » Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 am

What I've found so far.

- Mind mapping software.

FreeMind
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/in ... /Main_Page

- A personal Wiki without the server overhead.

TiddlyWiki
http://www.tiddlywiki.com/

Both are JavaScript which means I can maintain them myself, and thus they are free. Both are scary powerful in what they can do, as simple as they are.

I'll use iWorks Keynote (it's like PowerPoint) for doing the animated, flowing, words and pictures.

Now I only have to wrap my head around the fact of an intensely active, rapidly changing universe that has galaxies popping out galaxies, and suns popping out planets, and everything growing in leaps and bounds, with life explosively filling those worlds only to have that life wiped out as the planets grow in size, and matter constantly transmuting from one form to another all around us, all in the blink of an eye.

Hmmm...what else are you guys going to spring on me next.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm

* Cigarshaped, I guess you meant EiU, Earth in Upheaval. I don't think we're dismissing heat, but electric discharge seems necessarily to involve significant heating generally, so it may be hard to tell how much fossil transmutation comes from the heat of electric discharge or other heat and how much from the electric and magnetic fields etc of discharges. If you have info about heat-caused transmutation, feel free to share it. I mentioned before that N2 in the air, when heated much, produces CO in the body, i.e. carbon monoxide poisoning.

* Mo, how do you suggest that dinos got from Mars to Earth? You mentioned a bridge quite a while back between the 2 planets, but I don't imagine you meant a solid bridge. Did you?
* "Does it not seem like there are [were] lots of inland seas?" There were no oceans, but there were shallow seas, it seems likely.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 pm

not sure if it was mentioned or referenced
but here are some findings on making "rock" using electricity

in self propegating reaction, most probably involving transmutation

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... ith#p18644

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 pm

but here are some findings on making "rock" using electricity
* Thanks, but it's hard to see what you're getting at with that. Will you point out where exactly it says something like making rock? Is it where it discusses concrete? Or where?

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue May 12, 2009 3:54 am

Lloyd wrote:* Mo, how do you suggest that dinos got from Mars to Earth? You mentioned a bridge quite a while back between the 2 planets, but I don't imagine you meant a solid bridge. Did you?
A Birkeland current flowed between Saturn and Jupiter, flowing
past and probably through Mars and Earth. Mars being closer
that the Moon is now and oscillates closer to and further from
Earth. I picture this current forming a tube which is under
pressure, with a double layer around this cylinder and an
atmosphere inside possibly at near Earth atmospheric surface
pressure. So water and creatures, etc, are lifted off Mars and
enter this tube and are transported to Earth especially when
Mars is close to Earth.

I could dream up other variations but the principle is clear:
Dinosaurs originated on Mars !
Mo

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue May 12, 2009 7:31 am

* Mo, are you thinking the plasma column acted like a tornado to lift animals etc off Mars and onto Earth and that they landed safely on Earth alive? Do you suppose that Earth was unable to produce large land animals? Do you disbelieve EU theory about Earth's gravity being weaker in the Saturn Age, so that large land animals would have developed on Earth?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 am

* Allyn, here are some quotes from you on z-pinches in this post:
http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =90#p20103
When the oxygen molecule is hit with a massive burst of energy the nucleus are fused together by everyones favorite z-pinch to make ionized sulfur. That ionized sulphur atom reacts with the surrounding oxygen to form sulphur dioxide.
When a lightning bolt hits, the same Z-pinch effect that crunched the Oxygen molecule into Sulfur can crunch the Nitrogen molecule into Silicon. - With all that energy being pumped in, the m&ms go wild. A number of elements would be fused, transmuted, ionized, etc..., all in the same bolt of lightning. And the Silicon ion joins with Oxygen to make Silicon dioxide
* Do you have an idea what is the smallest electric discharge possible? What size discharges are you thinking would z-pinch O2, N2 in the air etc? Apparently, regular lightning does this, since there's often a sulfur odor after lightning strikes. I previously quoted statements about plants containing cyclotrons that accelerate protons to transmute elements and about life being able to manipulate neutrinos for the same purpose. Electric currents are said to be like rope, I think, as they consist of filaments, which consist of smaller filaments. I'm wondering what might be the smallest filament possible. Here I have posted info about the sizes of protons, neutrons, electrons etc: http://sci.lefora.com/2009/05/12/protons-up/page1 . Have you thought about what minimum diameter an electric current filament would have to be in order to z-pinch oxygen and nitrogen molecules etc? This http://dwb4.unl.edu/Chem/CHEM869J/CHEM8 ... p01065.htm puts the diameter of O2 at 370 pm, which is 370x10^-12m or 3.7x10^-14m. [That seems to be about 37 times the diameter of a proton. That must be the diameter of the O2 nuclei.]
* I don't know exactly what would be measured, but this http://www.roger-russell.com/lightning/lightning.htm says lightning is usually a half to an inch thick. I wonder if that's the diameter of the electric field, or the distance between outermost electric current filaments. And then there's small-scale lightning, such as electric sparks. A TPOD mentioned a few months ago that even sticky tape produces microscopic sparks when pulled off an object in a vacuum. I don't know if z-pinches are ever produced at such small scales though. I wonder if that's been discussed on the boards anywhere, i.e. the size of the smallest z-pinch.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm

http://www.balidiscovery.com/messages/m ... sp?Id=2319
Coral Arks and Bio Rocks

Known in some circles as "Coral Arks" because of their proven ability to create new havens for fish and corals in areas where human impact has damaged coral reef habitat, the new artificial reef on Gili Trawangan was constructed using steel bars and copper wiring to produce a tunnel-like steel foundation. Electrodes are attached to transmit low-voltage electrical current into the seawater surrounding the steel structure. Driven by an onshore power source or solar panel, the voltage employed is equivalent to that of a 60-100 watt light bulb.

How Does it Work?

In combination with an anode and cathode, the electric current causes dissolved minerals in sea water to crystallize, forming a limestone coating over the exposed steel, a perfect media for coral larvae – the basic building block of the reef. To further accelerate reef establishment and in a process know as "seeding," the Vila Ombak Diving Academy Team collected live coral fragments already detached from surrounding healthy reefs, and physically attached them to the structure.

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6749682.html
A method for promoting cement or concrete set on demand for concrete that has been chemically retarded by adding carbon fiber to the concrete, which enables it to become electrically conductive, sodium tartrate retardant, and copper sulfate which forms a copper tartrate complex in alkaline concrete mixes. Using electricity, the concrete mix anodically converts the retarding tartrate to an insoluble polyester polymer. The carbon fibers act as a continuous anode surface with a counter electrode wire embedded in the mix. Upon energizing, the retarding effect of tartrate is defeated by formation of the polyester polymer through condensation esterification thereby allowing the normal set to proceed unimpeded.
http://www.physics.upenn.edu/~kamien/ftp/ftp/ER.pdf
http://www.worldscibooks.com/materialsci/4377.html

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue May 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Lloyd wrote:* Mo, are you thinking the plasma column acted like a tornado to lift animals etc off Mars and onto Earth and that they landed safely on Earth alive? Do you suppose that Earth was unable to produce large land animals? Do you disbelieve EU theory about Earth's gravity being weaker in the Saturn Age, so that large land animals would have developed on Earth?
Dave Talbott has the crust being machined off of Mars, so it is not too much
to postulate water and creatures, etc, being lifted off Mars by an electrical
effect. Then a beanstalk-type plasma structure joining Mars and Earth with
near atmospheric pressure inside, could transport water and creatures to
Earth with some surviving. Maybe this lifting off Mars and transporting only
occurred when Mars neared Earth, so the creatures could live untroubled on
Mars for most of the time, just occasionally being levitated.

Well by positing dinos came from Mars one does not need big gravity changes
on Earth. But even if gravity was different and big dinos could live maybe in
some places on Earth, I'll still go with dinos originating on Mars.
Mo

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue May 12, 2009 7:17 pm

* I think EDM machining would be way too fatal for any living thing to survive. I think the tornado-like effect would be the safest natural route, but still highly unlikely. Velikovsky thought the Nefilim of the Bible were Martians, which seems like maybe the most plausible means of moving big creatures alive from planet to planet.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Some areas are devoid of dinosaur fossils, for instance here in Connecticut (afaik) they are never found, yet the state is a prime area for world class dinosaur tracks. The dinosaurs were here but only left their tracks. Any theory of fossilization has to adequately explain why there are rather large areas with plenty of fossils and other large areas that have none. nick
* I took my time replying to that, but I found here http://enchantedlearning.com/subjects/d ... inofossils that that assertion seems to be incorrect. Numerous dinosaur fossils are said to have been found in Connecticut and elsewhere on the east coast etc as shown below. There are a few other fossils included too, but mostly dinosaur.
* Greenland: (Ichthyosaurus, Ichthyostega)
* Nova Scotia: Ammosaurus, Anchisaurus, Grallator, Plateosaurus
* Maine: (Pertica quadrifaria: Devonian plant)
* Massachusetts: Anchisaurus, Podokesaurus, Theropod footprints
* Connecticut: Ammosaurus, Anchisaurus, Anchisauripus, Anomoepus, Eubrontes trackways, Gigandipus, Sauropus, Yaleosaurus
* Delaware: (mollusk)
* DC: Pleurocoelus
* New York: (sea scorpion, Coelophysis trackways in Newark Basin)
* New Jersey: Coelurosaurus, Diplotomodon, Dryptosaurus, Hadrosaurus foulkii, Nodosaurus, Ornithotarsus
* Pennsylvania: (Trilobite, Atreipus footprints)
* Maryland: Astrodon, (Miocene gastropod), Pleurocoelus, Priconodon
* Ohio: (Trilobite)
* Indiana: (mastodonts, mammoths)
* Wisconsin: (Trilobite)
* Illinois: (Tully Monster, soft marine carnivore)
* North Carolina: Hypsibema, Lophorhothon, Zatomus
* Georgia: (giant shark tooth)
* Florida: (sea urchin)
* Alabama: (extinct whale), Lophorhothon, Nodosaurus
* Mississippi: (Basilosaurus: extinct whale)
* Minnesota: Hadrosaur
* Nebraska: (Mammoth)
* Kansas: (Alzadasaurus), Claosaurus, (Elasmosaurus), Hierosaurus, (Ichthyornis), Mosasaurs, Nodosaurus, (Prehistoric sharks, Pteranodon), Silvisaurus
* Missouri: (Delocrinus missouriensis: Crinoid), Parrosaurus, small tyrannosaurid, hadrosaurs
* Oklahoma: Acrocanthosaurus, Apatosaurus, (Dimetrodon), Epanterias, Pleurocoelus, Sauroposeidon, Tenontosaurus
* Texas: Acrocanthosaurus, Alamosaurus, Brontopodus, Camptosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Coelophysis, Deinonychus, (Dimetrodon), Edmontosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Iguanodon, Kritosaurus, (Megatherium) (giant ground sloth), mosasaur, Ornithomimus, Panoplosaurus, Pawpawsaurus, plesiosaur, Pleurocoelus, Protohadros byrdi, (Quetzalcoatlus), Shuvosaurus, Stegoceras, Technosaurus, Tenontosaurus, Texascetes, Torosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex
* Arkansas: Arkansaurus
* Louisiana: (Petrified palmwood)