Planetary orbits and spins

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

StevenO

Re: Orbital Distances Problem

Unread post by StevenO » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:24 pm

webolife wrote:Jjohnson...
Are you sure about that? It seems just the opposite of EU that less surface area to mass ratio would create more repulsion... Can someone smarter in EU than I enlighten me on this?
I think I agree with Touserman that the angular momentum combo determines or situates the orbit.
Miles Mathis gives his explanation how the orbital distance can be calculated from the sizes and densities of the planet and the sun here:

A Mathematical Explanation of the Orbital Distance of Mercury

Although it is mostly dependent on the sun's fields, from what I derive from the article the rule would be:

Increased mass/same size (=increased density) => slightly greater orbital distance due to extra repulsion
Increased mass/same density => identical orbital distance
Decreased mass/same size (=decreased density) => slightly closer orbital distance
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm

But I'm wondering about the electrical repulsion explanation...
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 am

webolife wrote:But I'm wondering about the electrical repulsion explanation...
An electrical repulsion explanation seems impossible. The electric field strenght that we should measure at the surface of our planet to have an electrical repulsion force in the same order as the gravitational force (at least 30MV/m) is not confirmed. We only measure at most a few hundred V/m.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I was thinking the same thing.
Perhaps jjohnson meant something else...?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am

jjohnson wrote:Miles Mathis's theory would ask, first, if the mass increased but not the radius - i.e., is the density increased, or does it stay the same and the planet just gets larger, like shoveling more basalt on top of Mercury's surface? His thesis is that the gravity portion of the Unified Field is proportional to the radius, while the E/M repulsive force opposing the gravity is proportional to the density, but falls off more quickly than gravity with increasing distance. This seems to say that if mercury got bigger but kept the same density, it would move to a different "balance" or equipotential point, with respect to the Sun, in a wider orbit, but if it weighed more but did not change radius (this is eines Gendankenexperiment, nicht?) it would be better balanced in a tighter orbit because its repulsive force would be stronger.
At least that's what I think Miles says! :roll:

I think the key is to realize that mass does not equal matter. Matter does not change, but the charge changes, so the mass changes. (Obviously adjusting "G" The gravitational 'constant')
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

Eric Aitchison

Orbits and Equations

Unread post by Eric Aitchison » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 pm

There is an equation that says this:-

1 divided by the Sidereal of Venus = 1/ divided by the synodic of venus + 1/ Earth (approx 365.24219)

Can I please be advised the values to eight decimal places of orbits for Venus and Earth to satisfy this equation.

Also the same sort of equation applies to Mars but different because it is an outer planet.

Can I please be advised the values to eight decimal of orbits places for Mars and Earth to satisfy this equation.

I shall be obliged,

ERIC AITCHISON, Australia.

Eric Aitchison

Re: Orbits and Equations

Unread post by Eric Aitchison » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:31 am

Thanks to the 80'odd persons who looked at this section. I'm sorry that none of them knew the answer.

By persistence I deem that the equation will be met by these orbits, at least as close as possible.

Venus sidereal 224.69678,
Venus Synodic 583.9214,
Mars Sidereal 686.93383,
Mars Synodic 779.9361,
with Earth tropical, 365.24438.

If any one disagrees please advise.

Eric Aitchison.

Biggins

Varying earth rotation

Unread post by Biggins » Fri May 07, 2010 4:41 am

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... e-day.html

Proves the EU hypothesis that the earth (as the sun) is effectively a homopolar motor. But they still confuse cause and effect.

"NIGHT and day are at the mercy of Earth's twisted heart. Fluctuations at the core subtly shift the planet's rotation over a six-year cycle.

Nicolas Gillet of the University of Joseph Fourier in Grenoble, France, and colleagues, modelled fluid behaviour in the Earth's core based on measurements of fluctuations in the magnetic field.

The innermost region of the Earth's outer core periodically flows faster or slower, and this action "tugs" at the planet's magnetic field, says Gillet"

MrAmsterdam

Re: Varying earth rotation

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Fri May 07, 2010 7:23 am

It only took about a 100 years to figure out...

"The homopolar motor was the first ever device to produce rotation from electromagnetism itself. It was first built and demonstrated by Michael Faraday in 1821 at the Royal Institution in London."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homopolar_motor

Mr Biggins, is that idea popular among your coworkers? The earth as a homopolar motor?

And there is no alternative interpretation on the observations?
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Fri May 07, 2010 10:52 am

Makes me wonder if there is any correlation in timing with the solar cycle.

Of course I checked.

Pretty darn close.

The time scales aren't the same so pay attention to the dates. There seems to be a bit of lag in response to external changes, which is what I would expect from a massive "flywheel". ;)

Pic of 20 years of solar output data. Created by William M. Connolley using IDL. Data source: http://www.pmodwrc.ch/dat/composite_d19.asc which is linked from http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_ta

Now I'm tempted to download the datasets and plot them onto one graph.

cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

Biggins

Unread post by Biggins » Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Mr Biggins, is that idea popular among your coworkers? The earth as a homopolar motor?

And there is no alternative interpretation on the observations?
LoL. No. But then my co-workers are not physicists or astromomers/cosmologists. We are engineers (kind-of).

The Earth as a homopolar motor is just something I think is true - nobody else I know thinks it is or even knows anything about it!

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 am

Solrey - the graphs are quite similar. Cool finds! Plotting them together on a normalized (the same) time scale would provide a useful comparison. What is the solar 'output' units on the y-axis of the lower graph? w/m^2? magnetic field strength variations? Solar wind charged particle density? Being coordinated is one thing, but why they are coordinated, or more specifically, what is the linking mechanism explaining cause and effect is the key to starting to understand this. I like your thinking.
J

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Interesting Solrey, is the lag consistent?, will be interesting to see if there is a pattern or trend. I also agree with JJ, I like your thinking here. I do see some possible similarities in the period, although not exactly consistent. Worth a try ;)
Best,
Alex

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun May 09, 2010 1:04 pm

@ Sol- that's pretty awesome, bud!

You come up with this stuff so often, I'm finally starting to get a bit de-sensitized to the Smartz radiation your head emits... o.O

However, even if we were able to convince the Maintstreamists of your data- they would never agree to the notion that the relationship was electrical in nature... :P
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

solrey

Unread post by solrey » Sun May 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Thanks Mike. Just pattern recognition really.

I'm kind of crunched for time but if some other resourceful individual wants to give it a shot. Otherwise it could be months and months before I could get around to it. I would plot data for solar plasma density and speed as well as solar magnetic field strength and direction along with the length of day data. A complimentary graph with some short time period smoothing would probably be necessary to make trends more apparent. The expected lag probably wouldn't be consistent in a linear time frame but it should be possible to calculate a response time for the Earth's mass for a given change in rate and strength of power into the system to tease out some non-linear correlations.

At a glance it looks like it's worth further investigation.

cheers
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla