Planetary orbits and spins

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

biknewb

Re: The Allais Effect in the Electric Universe?

Unread post by biknewb » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:49 pm

nick c wrote: His theory seems to open the door for the possibilities of differing felt effects of gravity under different (partially countervailing) EM conditions.
No? correct me if that is wrong.

nick c
If by "felt" you mean experienced, I agree. The nature of the E/M component of the resultant force is not entirely clear to me yet, but he definitely opens the door to changes in gravity.

@Osmosis: According to Mathis, gyroscopes - like in Gravity Probe B - are insensitive to the eclipse-induced changes in the force of gravity.

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 am

Thanks, biknewb :)

FinalNotice

Re: Titius-Bode law?

Unread post by FinalNotice » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 am

The Kuiper Belt is the location of "a variety of objects between 48.8 AU and 28.8 AU" in the Pluto/Neptune anomaly of the Titius-Bode progression. http://www.FrankHatchiii.com/page3.html

FinalNotice

Unread post by FinalNotice » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am

Eris is from the Initial Displacement of Bmass (i.e., 77.2 AU, Titius-Bode). http://www.FrankHatchiii.com/page3.html

valerysom

Unread post by valerysom » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:05 pm

[duplicate post deleted - see other one here http://thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpBB3/v ... =10&t=2481]

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Has anyone seen the Sirius Research Institute's discovery that Earth's spin is affected by eclipsing of Sirius A and B. I'm mentioning it because it has the same effects on Earth's spin as the solar eclipses mentioned in this thread. I'm guessing the cause is the same in both situations. Looking at the Sirius case is more telling:You may argue for tidal causes during sun-moon-Earth eclipses,but I hope no one will argue for tidal causes in a sun-SiriusB-Sirius A eclipse.

biknewb

Unread post by biknewb » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:44 am

james weninger wrote:Has anyone seen the Sirius Research Institute's discovery that Earth's spin is affected by eclipsing of Sirius A and B. I'm mentioning it because it has the same effects on Earth's spin as the solar eclipses mentioned in this thread. I'm guessing the cause is the same in both situations. Looking at the Sirius case is more telling:You may argue for tidal causes during sun-moon-Earth eclipses,but I hope no one will argue for tidal causes in a sun-SiriusB-Sirius A eclipse.
Haven't seen it. Sounds interesting. Do you have a weblink? The Siriusresearch.com I found looks not very serious.

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 am

james weninger wrote:Has anyone seen the Sirius Research Institute's discovery that Earth's spin is affected by eclipsing of Sirius A and B. I'm mentioning it because it has the same effects on Earth's spin as the solar eclipses mentioned in this thread. I'm guessing the cause is the same in both situations. Looking at the Sirius case is more telling:You may argue for tidal causes during sun-moon-Earth eclipses,but I hope no one will argue for tidal causes in a sun-SiriusB-Sirius A eclipse.
Yes, I would be interested in a link to that. If there is anything to it, it would open another "can of worms." That is, how could an eclipse of Sirius A/B have an immediate effect on the Earth? Would there not have to be an 8 year delay?

nick c

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am

biknewb wrote:
Haven't seen it. Sounds interesting. Do you have a weblink? The Siriusresearch.com I found looks not very serious.
http://www.siriusresearchgroup.com is the site.

biknewb

Unread post by biknewb » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

james weninger wrote:http://www.siriusresearchgroup.com is the site.
Thanks!

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 am

nick c wrote:
Yes, I would be interested in a link to that. If there is anything to it, it would open another "can of worms." That is, how could an eclipse of Sirius A/B have an immediate effect on the Earth? Would there not have to be an 8 year delay?

nick c
Yes. But remember there was an 8 year delay for the light to get here too. That is,if we see Sirius A eclipsing Sirius B,it happened 8.6 years ago. That fact alone suggests an electromagnetic effect.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm

james weninger wrote:
nick c wrote:

nick c
Yes. But remember there was an 8 year delay for the light to get here too. That is,if we see Sirius A eclipsing Sirius B,it happened 8.6 years ago. That fact alone suggests an electromagnetic effect.
Only in terms of transversal, light speed EM spectrum. Not necessarily of longitudinal, gravitational EM. Probably wouldn't matter to the worms one way or the other but perhaps they could be used for fertile purposes with this excerpt from Electric Gravity in an Electric Universe

‘Instantaneous’ gravity

A significant fact, usually overlooked, is that Newton's law of gravity does not involve time. This raises problems for any conventional application of electromagnetic theory to the gravitational force between two bodies in space, since electromagnetic signals are restricted to the speed of light. Gravity must act instantly for the planets to orbit the Sun in a stable fashion. If the Earth were attracted to where the Sun appears in the sky, it would be orbiting a largely empty space because the Sun moves on in the 8.3 minutes it takes for sunlight to reach the Earth. If gravity operated at the speed of light all planets would experience a torque that would sling them out of the solar system in a few thousand years. Clearly, that doesn't happen. This supports the view that the electric force operates at a near infinite speed on our cosmic scale, as it must inside the electron.[23] It is a significant simplification of all of the tortuous theorizing that has gone into the nature of gravity and mass. Einstein’s postulates are wrong. Matter has no effect on empty space. Space is three-dimensional—something our senses tell us. There is a universal clock so time travel and variable aging is impossible—something that commonsense has always told us. But most important—the universe is connected and coherent.

The real nature of light

However, it leaves the question of what the speed of light means. This is where I part company with Sansbury and others who explain it in terms of a delayed response to an instantaneous signal. In my view, the crucial difference between the near-infinite speed of the electric force and the relative dawdle of light on any cosmic scale is that the electric force is longitudinal while light is an oscillating transverse signal moving slowly through a medium.

If I can use a simple analogy, light travels slowly like the transverse ripples on a pond surface; gravity travels swiftly and longitudinally, like the speed of sound in water. Once again, this is at odds with Einstein’s metaphysics because it reinstates Maxwell’s aether: Maxwell’s electromagnetic theory requires a medium. How can you wave nothing?

Wal Thornhill
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

james weninger

Unread post by james weninger » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 pm

arc-us, Your quote is perfectly relevant here. My point is exactly that if the visible eclipse of Sirius A and B occurs at the same time as the change in earth's rotation rate,the force causing the change in rotation rate MUST have traversed at the same rate as the visible light. Gravitational forces,as Wal Thornhill explains,travel much faster. Therefore if it was a gravitational effect,we would have seen Earth's rotation rate change,and 8.6 years later seen the visible eclipse.
Now if the sun-moon eclipse causes a change in earth's rotation,and a SiriusA-SiriusB eclipse causes a change in earth's rotation,I would suspect the underlying forces would be the same in both cases. So if gravitation is not the cause in the Sirius eclipse, I think we can safely say that gravitational forces are not responsible for changes in earth's rotation during solar eclipses either. Does that sound right?

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 pm

I wouldn't argue with your logic as stated, Jim. Assuming a causal relationship actually exists versus, say, a simple observed synchronicity or possibly mutually-resonant (circuit) relationship. Not being familiar with the site's data or arguments I'd be pretty skeptical about any stated causal claims. But if there is any merit to their case then what you said would seem to make sense. Most of it's over my head anyways. Maybe it has something to do with a ratio between longitudinal:transverse relations, similar perhaps to the reported ratio of time delay we experience in our own brains of signal received:signal experienced. I'm just talkin' through my hat here.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Osmosis wrote:I wondered-did gravity Probe B, or any other gravity measuring instruments, react to the latest Solar eclipse? :?: :?: :?:
biknewb wrote: @Osmosis: According to Mathis, gyroscopes - like in Gravity Probe B - are insensitive to the eclipse-induced changes in the force of gravity.
June, 2007 report from solar eclipse of March, 2006. Don't know if this is of any interest but seemed like it might be somewhat relevant. Not up to speed on this stuff so not sure what they mean, technically, by "acoustic-gravitational waves." Only the first page was available as a free preview.
Geophysical Effects of the March 29, 2006, Solar Eclipse
Academician of the RAS
V. V. Adushkin, B. G. Gavrilov, K. I. Gorelyi,
Yu. S. Rybnov, and V. A. Kharlamov
Received June 14, 2007

This paper presents results of comprehensive infrasonic,
radiophysical, and electromagnetic measurements
during the March 29, 2006, solar eclipse. Investigations
were carried out in the territory of the Mikhnevo
geophysical observatory (Institute of Geosphere
Dynamics, Russian Academy of Sciences) located
80 km away from Moscow in the Serpukhov area of the
Moscow region.

We obtained the following results:
(i) excitation of acoustic-gravitational waves at a
frequency close to the Brent–Väsälä frequency (1.7·10^–3 Hz)
was recorded in the atmosphere during the
maximum phase of the solar eclipse;
(ii) variations were recorded in the total ionospheric
electron content (TEC);
(iii) variations in the geomagnetic field, magnetic
declination, and inclination were recorded during the
maximum phase of the eclipse;
(iv) the spectral density pattern of variations in the
near-earth electric field (hereafter, EF) at a frequency of
about 10^–2 Hz coincided in time with variations in
the TEC; and
(v) variations were recorded in radiowave propagation
along paths intersecting the lunar shadow trajectory.

Geophysical effects accompanying a solar eclipse
have always attracted the attention of researchers,
because such processes provide insight into the nature
and mechanism of perturbations in the Earth’s ionosphere
and atmosphere related to the influence of the
Sun. This issue is discussed in many publications [1–7].
However, comparison of data based on various methods
in different geographic zones and heliographic conditions
is a difficult task. In this connection, analysis of
diverse geophysical data obtained simultaneously at
one observation point can undoubtedly provide interesting
results.

In the Moscow region, where the measurements
were made, the solar eclipse started on March 29, 2006,
at 10:10 UT and terminated at 12:18 UT. The maximum
phase was recorded at 11:15 UT, and the total duration
of the eclipse was ~2 h.

Infrasonic oscillations were recorded by a infralow-frequency
microbarometer, which makes it possible to
record weak oscillations of atmospheric pressure with
an amplitude of 0.1·10^2 Pa in the frequency range of
10^–4 – 20 Hz. The state of the atmosphere was controlled
by a transducer of absolute atmospheric pressure.

Figure 1 shows records of infrasonic and atmospheric
pressure variations. One can see that the pressure
begins to fall virtually with the onset of the eclipse.
Based on the frequency analysis, the infrasonic record
can be divided into three characteristic periods:
(i) the pre-eclipse period characterized by background
oscillations in the frequency range from 3·10^–4
to 5·10^–2 Hz related to turbulence of the near-Earth atmosphere
(their spectrum corresponds to the relation
f^–5/3);
(ii) the period from the onset of the eclipse to its
maximum phase characterized by the disappearance of
low frequencies in the range of (3–5)·10^–4 Hz and the
appearance of intense infrasonic oscillations in the frequency
range of (1.5–1.7)·10^–3 Hz as the maximum
phase of the eclipse is approached; and
(iii) the period after the maximum phase of the eclipse
characterized by the appearance of oscillations in the frequency
range of (3–4)·10^–4 and (7–8)·10^–4 Hz.

Thus, analysis of infrasonic oscillations showed that
low-frequency acoustic-gravitational waves, including
those in the Brent–Väsälä frequency, are excited as the
maximum phase of the solar eclipse is approached and
for half an hour after its passage in the atmosphere.
Such phenomena are typical of atmospheric fronts and
convective thunderstorm cells [8]. Thereby, the maximum
effect is shifted to long periods (20–50 min) outward
from the lunar shadow.

We also carried out measurements of the TEC with
the GPS receiver of the Trimble 5600 type during the
solar eclipse. The spectral density pattern of TEC variations
(Fig. 2a) shows that strong TEC variations
appeared at approximately 07:30 UT, i.e., 2.5 h before
[end of free-preview page 1]

Institute of Geosphere Dynamics, Russian Academy of Sciences,
Leninskii pr. 38/1, Moscow, 117334 Russia;
e-mail: ushkin@idg.chph.ras.ru

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u42 ... pdf?page=1