Feb 15 Meteorite(s) hit Russia - Analysis

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: Feb 15 Meteorite(s) hit Russia - Analysis

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 pm

A documentary of a Sharia strike. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFSglZ8994U
Computer sim. at 40 min.
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Greetings EU pilgrims, just a shot in the void here but could there be a relation with the new found hole in Siberia and the meteorite that exploded over that area last year as the observations so far appear to suggest that the energy exploded from the inside out? :idea:
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 pm

beekeeper wrote:Greetings EU pilgrims, just a shot in the void here but could there be a relation with the new found hole in Siberia and the meteorite that exploded over that area last year as the observations so far appear to suggest that the energy exploded from the inside out? :idea:
Probably not. Not everything is due to electrical machining. That is probably a pingo event (hydrolaccolith).

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:30 pm

You are possibly right but consider this if you please. The magnetic north Pole is relatively close to the yamal peninsula in Russia. The meteorite was travelling east to west relatively. The first explosion occurred some twenty to thirty kilometers from the surface. It took over two minutes for the blast to reach the near communities. The magnetic pole is kilometers from the surface. The yamal hole is angled according to observations. If this hole is facing south west I think there is a possibility that we are looking at a smoking gun. Then again it could a blank, as from there I am pulling one.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 pm

beekeeper wrote:You are possibly right but consider this if you please. The magnetic north Pole is relatively close to the yamal peninsula in Russia. The meteorite was travelling east to west relatively. The first explosion occurred some twenty to thirty kilometers from the surface. It took over two minutes for the blast to reach the near communities. The magnetic pole is kilometers from the surface. The yamal hole is angled according to observations. If this hole is facing south west I think there is a possibility that we are looking at a smoking gun. Then again it could a blank, as from there I am pulling one.
You'd need to explain that further. What does the north pole have anything to do with ionized plasma of a meteor entering the atmosphere? Ionization of this kind would occur anywhere on the planet.

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Greetings viscountaero
An electrical sun earth circuit implies that the current flows in the planet from the poles emerging at the equator if we consider the planet and off spring of the sun or any of the gas giants. From this perspective a meteorite approaching the earth with an opposite charge so close to one of the poles would theoretically super charge an area of the circuit to a point where the circuit itself would release the overload which would have nowhere to go but the attracting force ie the meteorite. This energy would forge its way through the earth crust leaving the present witness, and upon reaching the surface would instantly latched to the opposite charge creating the same phenomenon on the material composing the space rock.that is how I imagine it would work. Knowing the orientation of the mysterious hole in the yamal peninsula would neither prove or disprove anything but would maybe lead to other speculations. I find the smooth walls of the hole are a problem to your proposition.blank beekeeper

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Greetings again. To complete my latest submission I imagine that this is a defense mechanism for all planetary bodies. Depending of the size of the intruder it can certainly be overwhelmed. Regards beekeeper

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 pm

Well greetings again, from what I have read on many of the posts the size of the explosion is directly proportional to the size of the object. Putting in a different perspective wouldn't the electrical charge of the object be also a major factor in the force of the explosion???? Regards beekeeper

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

beekeeper wrote:Greetings viscountaero
An electrical sun earth circuit implies that the current flows in the planet from the poles emerging at the equator if we consider the planet and off spring of the sun or any of the gas giants. From this perspective a meteorite approaching the earth with an opposite charge so close to one of the poles would theoretically super charge an area of the circuit to a point where the circuit itself would release the overload which would have nowhere to go but the attracting force ie the meteorite. This energy would forge its way through the earth crust leaving the present witness, and upon reaching the surface would instantly latched to the opposite charge creating the same phenomenon on the material composing the space rock.that is how I imagine it would work. Knowing the orientation of the mysterious hole in the yamal peninsula would neither prove or disprove anything but would maybe lead to other speculations. I find the smooth walls of the hole are a problem to your proposition.blank beekeeper
I somewhat see your point and somewhat do not. I would tend to believe that the charge separation and release of the electrical potential would happen anywhere. Fireballs are seen globally. Yes, the Russian ones are rarer. MAYBE proximity to the pole mattered. But maybe not.

About the pingo, I would assume that before an electrical strike. Pingo structures are well documented.