Cepheid variables

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Cepheid variables

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:10 pm

After reading this item, I looked more into the variables, and any explanations I could find seemed to contain a lot of the usual 'scientists think' or 'some uncertainty as to..' stuff. Isn't an electrical explanation is much more likely?

http://www.physorg.com/news135871831.html
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

junglelord

Re: Cepheid variables

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:29 pm

The brightness fluctuations of “variable stars” have long puzzled astronomers. Perhaps the similarity of their brightness curves to those of lightning is the best indicator of the cause. Variable stars, such as Mira (photo above), fit well in the theory of electric stars. Most have a brightness curve similar to that of lightning, with a sudden rise time followed by a slower exponential decay. The star varies over a period of just under a year (the missing part of the brightness curves are the times of the year when the star is not seen at night.) The lower brightness curve is for Delta Cepheus, the flagship star of the Cepheid variables. Cepheid variables have a much shorter period than Mira variables, but 90% of them have the lightning signature of a fast rise and slow decay.

Some variable stars are regular and others are irregular. The irregular ones seem to average power over the bursts. When the bursts are more frequent, the energy per burst is less. This is to be expected from an electric circuit where the trigger level is variable and the power input is constant.

Don Scott, plasma cosmologist and retired professor of electrical engineering, suggests that most, maybe all, variable stars are binaries. Their variability is caused by electric discharge between the two stars.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/ ... lexray.htm
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 am

Thanks junglelord.
I think there is still some slight problem with the board after the crash, as I did copy and paste cepheid variable into the TB search engine and got no results. Using google and adding thunderbolts does come up with 2 results. I'll do a double check in future.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 am

GaryN wrote:Thanks junglelord.
I think there is still some slight problem with the board after the crash, as I did copy and paste cepheid variable into the TB search engine and got no results. Using google and adding thunderbolts does come up with 2 results. I'll do a double check in future.
Which search engine, precisely? The forum search engine only searches the forum. It doesn't search the entire site (IE, TPODs, thunderblogs, etc.), just what's been posted to he forum...

Googling with site:http://www.thunderbolts.info/ preceding the search terms might net more complete results.

IE,
"site:http://www.thunderbolts.info/ variable" (w/o quotes)

turns up a few good results referencing variable stars (and a few unrelated bits)...

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2007/ ... estars.htm
http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblogs/thornhill.htm

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Thanks Michael. I have had a look at the TB advanced search feature, will use that more. I have read the links in this page, some good stuff, but still am not clear on a few things.
For the electrical scars we see on the planets and moons, what is the cause of the potential difference needed for such events? Is this a change in the suns output flooding the solar system with ions, or a change in the regional background ionisation level, or even a galactic change?
If a star is formed in a plasma filament or tube pinch, where is the plasma coming from and going to? NASA seems to think they come out of black holes, but we EUers dont believe in them, do we?
Gary.

larryduane100

Unread post by larryduane100 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

Like the previous poster I also wonder at the huge amount of cratering. Obviously, in the past the solar system was full of planets and moons and smaller stuff with highly disparent charges. But mainstream theorists say the same thing but about planets and moons getting impacted-lots of smaller stuff flying around. Is Shoemaker-Levi the only crater-making event in our lifetime? And can't it be claimed by both mainstream and EU theories as an example?
larryduane100

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 am

Is Shoemaker-Levi the only crater-making event in our lifetime?
I would add Deep Impact's man made crater as an example: eu predictions
The demise of the Columbia shuttle could be viewed as a discharge event, although this still does not seem to be widely accepted outside of NASA.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley