Amazing photos of electrical tornado

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Jeff99

Amazing photos of electrical tornado

Unread post by Jeff99 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:37 am

I found these photos on the web of a tornado forming.
Now tell me this is not an electrical phenomenon…

Here's the link:
http://backingwinds.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... hotos.html

_MG_7291srgbweb.jpg [attachment=0]_MG_7272srgbweb.jpg
Attachments
_MG_7272srgbweb.jpg
_MG_7310srgbweb.jpg
_MG_7310srgbweb.jpg (11.48 KiB) Viewed 7222 times
_MG_7291srgbweb.jpg

MGmirkin

Re: Amazing photos of elect. tornado

Unread post by MGmirkin » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Yowsa.. While not "smoking gun" by a long shot, they're still amazing photos! 7-13 definitely shows of some major vorticity... Would NOT want to be within spitting distance of THAT!

Still waiting for the rarest of the rare. IE, photographic evidence of the INSIDE of a tornado. See if there's evidence of the anecdotal testimony that has been offered previously elsewhere, withe respect to glows or lightning ringing the inner vortex. Probably only in some of the largest tornadoes, but y'never know. Wouldn't want anyone putting themselves in harm's way for it. But if there was some way to get a remote sensor in just the right spot for it, or to use a UAV to punch through the outer debris vortex... Doubt it would survive though... ;)

Cheers,
~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

Jeff99

Unread post by Jeff99 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm

Of course I was not seriously saying this was proof of the electrical nature of tornados, but rather expressing how diffrent and even more amazing natural events can appear when you have as a clue the electric nature of the universe.

Which I want to thank the founders of Thunderbolts and the many talanted contributors of EU theory that have opened my eyes to this.

As to seeing the inside of a tornado... The link above talks about this tornado chaser with an armored vehicle trying to do just that. Here a pic of his rig.

-Jeff
_MG_7327srgbweb.jpg

Ion01

Unread post by Ion01 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:09 am

Here is some video of tornados. I am pretty sure the multiple vortex thing is not possible under standard theory. :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v8NENOeKjaM

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Interesting video...

I notice how it seemed that every time there was a lightning flash... the main vortex dissipated and one of the others just about instantly formed... It looked to me as if there was not enough charge in the field to power them all simultaneously, so they took turns...until there was a discharge.

You could also see the individual cables of the "birkland" current as they came together and broke apart.