Gloves Off Gentlemen

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Steve Smith

Gloves Off Gentlemen

Unread post by Steve Smith » Sat May 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Glad to see that Wal and Mel are taking a more "muscular" approach to the scientific lunacy that surrounds us...

...examining data is not a matter of 'probabilities' (neither a priori nor a posteriori). It is simply a question of do you believe the evidence or not. If not, then you must be prepared to say why not. Are you accusing the presenter of the evidence of forgery? Are you saying the quasar is an 'artifact' and not really there? To raise probabilistic arguments in cases where the evidence is so confronting is an evasion. It is dishonest.

Whatever Happened to Real Science?

MGmirkin

Re: Gloves Off Gentlemen

Unread post by MGmirkin » Sat May 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Not to mention Don Scott:

http://www.electric-cosmos.org/Bayes.pdf

And Stephen J. Crothers:

http://thunderbolts.info/thunderblogs/a ... others.htm

Time to rumble? ;)

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

Krackonis

Unread post by Krackonis » Thu May 22, 2008 2:21 pm

I don't even pussyfoot around anymore. I answer the questions directly from the new paradigm's pov. There is sometimes babbling confusion but point it out.

We should not feel bad. It's really time they 'got it'.
Neil Thompson

EET

"We are the universe trying to understand itself." - Delen, Babylon 5

MGmirkin

Unread post by MGmirkin » Thu May 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Krackonis wrote:I don't even pussyfoot around anymore. I answer the questions directly from the new paradigm's pov. There is sometimes babbling confusion but point it out.

We should not feel bad. It's really time they 'got it'.
To wit, in lieu of (or until I finish) getting a Thunderblog I've been working on tweaked and polished off, I'm starting a new thread "Electricity and Plasma, from Micro to Macro and Beyond..."

As you say, the gloves are off. Time to just straight up lay a bunch of stuff out on the table in one spot... Actually, we might need a few tables for this!

I'll be building this thread, as I've got time, to be a one-stop shop on things natural, plasma and/or electric. Someone had long ago (on "Thunderbolts Forum 1.0" prior to the crash and burn; STILL working on the resurrection, as time permits!) suggested mapping all that was relatively well known or strongly suspected / suggested. As of now, the barest skeleton of suggested topics is up. I'll be adding actual links to new stories and such as I have time. There was a need, and now there's a thread for it!

Good times,
~Michael Gmirkin
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law