"Dark Matter" Misbehaving, Physicists Panicking

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Mr_Majestic

"Dark Matter" Misbehaving, Physicists Panicking

Unread post by Mr_Majestic » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Well it should be fun to see how the mainstream explains this one. :D

Dark Matter Core, Left Behind from Wreck Between Massive Clusters of Galaxies, Defies Explanation
Astronomers using data from NASA's Hubble Telescope have observed what appears to be a clump of dark matter left behind from a wreck between massive clusters of galaxies. The result could challenge current theories about dark matter that predict galaxies should be anchored to the invisible substance even during the shock of a collision.

Studies of Abell 520 showed that dark matter's behavior may not be so simple. Using the original observations, astronomers found the system's core was rich in dark matter and hot gas, but contained no luminous galaxies, which normally would be seen in the same location as the dark matter. NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory was used to detect the hot gas. Astronomers used the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope and Subaru Telescope atop Mauna Kea to infer the location of dark matter by measuring the gravitationally lensed light from more distant background galaxies.

The team proposed numerous explanations for the findings, but each is unsettling for astronomers.
I think the words they should look towards are 'plasma' and 'electricity.' ;)

Can anyone come up with an EU explanation of what the scientists are seeing? As a layman, my knowledge in these matters is a bit limited, even after reading the Essential Guide.

Thanks. :)

rjhuntington

Re: "Dark Matter" Misbehaving, Physicists Panicking

Unread post by rjhuntington » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 am

Mr_Majestic wrote:Can anyone come up with an EU explanation of what the scientists are seeing?
I challenge the "hot gas" explanation. Standard-model scientists infer temperature from particle movement: the faster gas molecules are moving, the hotter the gas must be. In a Brownian sense, where a gas is contained under pressure, sure, but that does not apply in open space where gases are uncontained and free to diffuse.

Anyway heat is not the only cause of particle acceleration. Electric fields accelerate charged particles -- ions and electrons separated by double-layers -- the presence of which means the gas is actually a plasma. The more charged particles the stronger the field and the greater the acceleration. Where astronomers see heat, EU theorists see plasma and electric fields at work.
Astronomers...have observed...a clump of dark matter
Well, actually no, they haven't. No one has observed dark matter. Belief in something, no matter how fervent the belief, does not make the object of the belief real.
astronomers found the system's core was rich in dark matter and hot gas, but contained no luminous galaxies
It's their mythos that's rich! What made the gas hot? Colliding galaxy clusters? We all know how spread out galaxies are. Colliding galaxy clusters -- if galaxy clusters actually collide, which is not certain -- might never actually "smash" any galaxies together. And even if they did, where would the extra heat come from? What would raise the temperature of intergalactic gas?

Their theory itself is hot gas, "proved" by something no one can see.

mpc755

Unread post by mpc755 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 am

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.

Dark matter does not travel with matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Dark matter is not left behind after galaxy clusters collide. The aether was there all the time.

Maustin

Unread post by Maustin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

rjhuntington wrote: I challenge the "hot gas" explanation. Standard-model scientists infer temperature from particle movement: the faster gas molecules are moving, the hotter the gas must be. In a Brownian sense, where a gas is contained under pressure, sure, but that does not apply in open space where gases are uncontained and free to diffuse.

Anyway heat is not the only cause of particle acceleration. Electric fields accelerate charged particles -- ions and electrons separated by double-layers -- the presence of which means the gas is actually a plasma. The more charged particles the stronger the field and the greater the acceleration. Where astronomers see heat, EU theorists see plasma and electric fields at work.
Furthermore, temperature is a measure of random particle movement. Isn't it true that under an E field the plasma particles' movement is not random (as much) but directed and (somewhat) orderly? Someone please correct me, but while plasma certainly CAN be extremely hot, I would expect most plasmas in space to be relatively 'cold.'

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 pm

-but contained no luminous galaxies, which normally would be seen in the same location as the dark matter.
Let's see, luminosity directly associated with dark matter?! :?

I think i am beginning to understand. If it is dark there is no dark matter, but if it is luminous, dark matter lurks nearby! :roll:

Plasma discharges have different modes: ARC , oh, :shock: my favorite! Glowing. Nice and peacful.. ;) And DARK. Dark means non-luminous, but there is still a discharge in the process. If all of the DARK mode plasma were to ramp up to ARC mode, this would be a very exciting universe. :shock:

I think we can safely assume that the luminosity near dark matter is plasma in glow mode... 8-)

I would expect most plasmas in space to be relatively 'cold.'
It depends on where you stick the thermometer !... :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

quantauniverse

Unread post by quantauniverse » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Wikipedia says "The dark matter core of Abell 520 may be associated with a filament aligned with the direction of observation, and not be at the center of the galaxy cluster as a dark matter core."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abell_520
This is the EU explanation!
All the other galaxy clusters do not have this rare alignment with a vast filament to look through over millions of light years in length. Photos show this aligned filament in Abell 520 that is lacking in other galaxy clusters having phony dark matter cores. Filaments are transparent unless aligned along the line of sight of the observation. Taotao Fang discovered the Sculptor Wall of galaxies has a vast filament connecting galaxies together, and explains seeing through them. The increased density of vast ionized gas filaments when looking through them, far better explains the Einstein cross distortion of background galaxies and the bending of light, and fully discredits the gravitational lens interpretation. See story at
http://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.com/2 ... ed-as.html

rjhuntington

Unread post by rjhuntington » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 am

Maustin wrote:...temperature is a measure of random particle movement. Isn't it true that under an E field the plasma particles' movement is not random (as much) but directed and (somewhat) orderly? Someone please correct me, but while plasma certainly CAN be extremely hot, I would expect most plasmas in space to be relatively 'cold.'
Excellent point! For particle motion to indicate temperature the motions must be random not orderly. Perhaps this very point is what prompts standard model explainers to use shock wave analogies to account for orderly massive particle motions seen in space plasma.

Drethon

Unread post by Drethon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 am

rjhuntington wrote:
Maustin wrote:...temperature is a measure of random particle movement. Isn't it true that under an E field the plasma particles' movement is not random (as much) but directed and (somewhat) orderly? Someone please correct me, but while plasma certainly CAN be extremely hot, I would expect most plasmas in space to be relatively 'cold.'
Excellent point! For particle motion to indicate temperature the motions must be random not orderly. Perhaps this very point is what prompts standard model explainers to use shock wave analogies to account for orderly massive particle motions seen in space plasma.
One problem with that, and possibly simply me not fully understanding temperature, I don't think that temperature is random kinetic particle movement but particle vibrations. I believe the vibration that "is" heat is independent of linear kinetic movement in the same way that rotation and linear movement are independent.

mpc755

Unread post by mpc755 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 pm

'Abell 383: An Elusive Subject'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chand ... ll383.html

"If the relative lack of dark matter in the center of Abell 383 is confirmed, it may show that improvements need to be made in our understanding of how normal matter behaves in the center of galaxy clusters, or it may show that dark matter particles can interact with each other, contrary to the prevailing model."

It shows the galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. It shows what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass.

Goldminer

Unread post by Goldminer » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 am

mpc755 wrote:'Abell 383: An Elusive Subject'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/chand ... ll383.html

"If the relative lack of dark matter in the center of Abell 383 is confirmed, it may show that improvements need to be made in our understanding of how normal matter behaves in the center of galaxy clusters, or it may show that dark matter particles can interact with each other, contrary to the prevailing model."

It shows the galaxy clusters are moving through the aether. It shows what is presently postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. Aether has mass.
Dark matter and unicorns have mass. Their existence is superfluous if only you can bring yourself to understand the influence of electrical forces acting through plasma filaments which we, the untrained eyes, can see in most photos of the cosmos. Your incessant chant makes your opinion no more believable.

If you take a cup or so of cornstarch and mix it with enough water to make a liquid; and pour it out on a tray, you can manipulate it just like water. But slap the mixture with the palm of your hand, and it will not splash. The faster you move your fingers through the mixture, the more resistance you experience, until the flow of cornstarch matches the speed of your fingers.

This is how the aether works in conjunction with matter, but without the cornstarch. And unlike cornstarch/water mixture, the aether does not "flow."

On the other hand, the aether is responsible for conducting the EMF radiation away from any source at the speed of light, relative to said source.
I sense a disturbance in the farce.

mpc755

Unread post by mpc755 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:47 am

Goldminer wrote:And unlike cornstarch/water mixture, the aether does not "flow."
I never said the aether 'flows'. The aether is displaced by matter.

GR is an aether theory.

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable" - Albert Einstein

What Einstein is referring to throughout his Leyden address in terms of the state of the aether as determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ... disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the ether as determined by its connections with the matter and the state of the ether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the ether.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

Wave mechanics is an aether theory.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

"any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium"

The hidden medium is the aether. The "energetic contact" is the state of displacement of the aether.

'A quantum take on certainty'
http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110602/ ... 1.344.html

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined trajectory which takes it through one slit. The associated aether wave passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves become disorderly. The waves are disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

mpc755

Unread post by mpc755 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 am

Goldminer wrote:If you take a cup or so of cornstarch and mix it with enough water to make a liquid; and pour it out on a tray, you can manipulate it just like water. But slap the mixture with the palm of your hand, and it will not splash. The faster you move your fingers through the mixture, the more resistance you experience, until the flow of cornstarch matches the speed of your fingers.

This is how the aether works in conjunction with matter, but without the cornstarch. And unlike cornstarch/water mixture, the aether does not "flow."
What you are describing is aether displacement.