Complete Gamut of Electric Discharge Effects?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

Complete Gamut of Electric Discharge Effects?

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed May 14, 2008 9:52 am

- The TPODs are showing that electric discharges do almost everything. It seems we need to start cataloging everything they do and then determining what are the conditions that lead to each effect.
- Here are the effects I can think of offhand.
1. quasar and galaxy formation
2. star formation and fissioning
3. planet and planetoid ejection from brown dwarfs
4. crater formation, EDM
5. formation of blueberries, ringed spheres, mocqui balls, geodes, crystal caves, domed craters
6. bulge formation, like Nix Olympica, massifs, blisters, mesas, natural bridges and arches
7. trench formations, like rilles, canyons, Lichtenberg figures, Atlantic Ocean basin
8. electric discharges, lightning, interplanetary lightning, interstellar lightning, intergalactic lightning, double layers, sprites, ball lightning, star clusters
9. aurorae, polar vortexes and columns
10. dustdevils, thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes
11. earthquakes, volcanoes
12. sunspots, solar flares, spicules, jets, CMEs, anode glow, anode tufts, corona
13. novae, supernovae, nebulae, pulsars
- What did I leave out? And what did I misplace?
- And what are the conditions that produce each phenomenon? How much electric current, voltage, resistance and power is involved in each?

Lloyd

Quasars & Stars

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun May 18, 2008 7:16 pm

- I think Wal has already suggested the method of quasar and star formation in Thoth articles at http://kronia.com, where I think he said a plasma gun is what shoots proto-quasars out of Active Galactic Nuclei, as well as smaller plasma guns shoot proto-stars out of star-forming regions. Upriver has said that pulsars seem to be where this happens.
- It seems like he also explained there how planets are ejected from stars, like brown dwarfs.