Magnetism

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Sparky

Re: Magnetism

Unread post by Sparky » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Are we talking about the dark energy that is supposedly moving the galaxies further away?

If so, how does it transmit energy to move anything? Kinetic, radiation?
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Sparky wrote:How does it transmit energy to move anything?
Dark energy and associated partial pressure, expanding and taking things along ,, ?

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you. With a few modifications, I can accept this as a solid aether that is the source of electrical energy, as well as all electrical phenomenon. ;)

I do not understand " torn between gravitational accumulation and the propensity to follow energy density gradients toward a lower energy density."

How did gravity get involved? :? And accumulate DM?

What sets up energy gradients? :?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Sparky wrote:I do not understand "torn between gravitational accumulation and the propensity to follow energy density gradients toward a lower energy density."
You could say that dark energy is torn between sticking together to ultimately form dark matter versus avoiding each other to reduce the pressure in the dark energy mist.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:22 am

Do you purpose that these individually vibrate.

Is the magnetic field of a permanent magnet a result of alignments within the magnet, that direct DM from one pole to the other? Thus causing the apparent attraction of N/S
and repulsion of S/S?

Would a fully "charged" battery have an accumulation of DM around the electrons? :?

I am assuming that electrons are not electricity, but are initiators of DM electrical activity. :?

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 am

Sparky wrote: Is the magnetic field of a permanent magnet a result of alignments within the magnet, that direct DM from one pole to the other? Thus causing the apparent attraction of N/S and repulsion of S/S?
Polarized DE strings would form a pattern like iron filings, outlining the magnetic field. Furthermore, end to end DE dipole strings would carry and transmit the energy of magnetism.
Would a fully "charged" battery have an accumulation of DM around the electrons?
If we could see the DE strings they should outline the electric field around the battery.
I am assuming that electrons are not electricity, but are initiators of DM electrical activity?
Electrons are probably huge balls of DE strings showing a permanent, negative electrical charge to the outside world. A single DE string is consequently only one tiny part of an electron. The motion of electrons through a conductor constitutes an electrical current with associated chain reaction of surrounding, free DE strings forming what we call the magnetic field.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

So a "ball" of DM ,moving within a conductor, can motivate the field to flow, creating electrical energy, in the form of magnetic B field, which constrains the flow near the conductor. The electric field is projected instantaneously, through the DM field, by energy pressure of aligned strings, but there is no current flow.

As two magnetic fronts contact, as a shock wave, what keeps the DM of each from merging with the other? The over all orientation of each DM field?

Edit: DE not DM!
Last edited by Sparky on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:21 am

Sparky wrote:So a "ball" of DM ,,,
I see the actors as DE = Dark Energy, not DM = Dark Matter.
There is probably a big step from DE to DM.
In Dark Matter we are likely to be talking about complex little beings like Higgs sperm, and more.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:26 am

I see the actors as DE = Dark Energy, not DM = Dark Matter.
Right! Brain Fart... :oops:

LongtimeAirman

Unread post by LongtimeAirman » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Bengt Nyman wrote:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 120#p91258

Dark Energy and Magnetism

The Standard Model suggests that there is invisible energy in the universe beyond that of invisible EM radiation. The Standard Model calls this Dark Energy.

Let us envision dark energy as a mist of energy. It is likely that when left alone dark energy shows no electrical charge. However, when exposed to electrical charge it is suggested that the elementary constituents of dark energy can become polarized and show dipole characteristics.
Me: "... a mist of energy". " invisible energy in the universe beyond that of invisible EM radiation". You've devoted yourself to expanding the Standard Model by assigning dipole properties to Dark Energy's elementary constituents. On your site http://www.dipole.se/ you use the same dipole speculations to unify gravity with the strong, weak and EM forces. A lot of work. No doubt there are many here that could help.
I for one have long rejected the Standard Model that leads to no reasonable explanation for DE and DM. How many of us really believe in Black Holes? No disrespect Sir, I started looking for better explanations when I first heard of quarks. I now believe that Dark Matter and Dark Energy are easily explained by Miles Mathis' Charge field
Bengt Nyman continued:
Through experiments and observations we have learned to describe magnetic fields and their interactions with electrical currents and more. Yet, we have no explanation for what causes these actions at a distance and what causes remote magnetic actions and reactions without a known carrier.
Me: We have a carrier. From your home site http://www.dipole.se/ : "the electromagnetic force is carried by the ‘photon’". The Standard Model is wrong in that it never worked out a valid photon model, that photons only interact virtually. Photons are actually real. They have mass,  radius and spin. In a bombardment collision (repulsion at a distance), a photon delivers a force which resolve to two orthogonal components. The forward force component conveys e-field strength, while the photon spin delivers an orthogonal magnetic field component.
Bengt Nyman continued:
The model of a magnetic field is a convenient construct for mapping and quantifying magnetic effects. But it is also a devious and misleading model as our imaginary field lines reach out into space possibly giving us the impression that they are the carrier of remote magnetic effects. They are not. They are merely a way to map and quantify an effect, the cause of which we yet have to understand.
Me: The magnetic field strength is the sum of all the individual photon spins. The more spin aligned the photons, the stronger the overall magnetic field effect becomes. Of course photons are extremely tiny, but what they lack in size they make up for in number. The combined mas of photons is 19X that of  electrons and nuclei.
Bengt Nyman continued:
So for a moment, please forget the idea of a magnetic field and ask yourself what is truly the mechanism behind and the carrier of magnetism.

Let us start with the case of two parallel electrical conductors. Observations tell us that electrical currents flowing in the same direction through the two parallel conductors cause the two conductors to attract each other. Flowing electrical currents in opposite directions cause the conductors to repel each other. The question is, why do they do this.
Me: The photon Charge field interaction with the conductor results in a increased spin alignment of photons within and around the conductor as per say the right hand rule. Spin alignment means that those photons emitted by the one conductor will strike the other condutor with the same orthogonal spin components. This results in a mutual orbiting spiraling force and reduced distance between conductors. 
Bengt Nyman continued:
Think of a conductor as mostly empty space, occupied by a cylindrical lattice of conductive atoms. The conductive atoms consist of mostly empty space between the atom nuclei and their electrons. Now add the pinball like stampede of electrons as a result of the electrical current flowing through the conductor.
Me: Agreed. But even with a stampede of electrons, there's a lot of free space within the conductor. And photons from all directions (including those driving the conductor current pass through the spaces.  
Bengt Nyman continued:
According to the standard model 70% of all energy in the universe is dark energy, including right here and now.
Consequently, the conductors in the example above contain 2.3 times more dark energy than energy in form of atoms in the conductors and air between and around them.
Me: Most of the matter present is unseen photons (DM) and all of the energy present is within the charge field (not just that portion driving the conductor's current flow).  
Bengt Nyman continued:
Therefore, in the example above, when we start the electrons rushing through our two conductors, the negative charge of the rushing electrons polarize adjacent dark energy and induces a secondary flow of energy in, around and between the conductors. If these two flows are unidirectional, Daniel Bernoulli told us already in 1738 what to expect. We get a force pulling the two conductors together. Conversely, if the two currents flow in opposite directions we get a force pushing the conductors apart.
Me: When the spin alignent of the two conductors is opposed (current flowing in opposite directions) collisions tend to higher energy and the orthogonal components cancel resulting in increased repulsion force.
Bengt Nyman continued:
To further test this hypothesis let us look at possible dipole interactions in an electric motor...
Me: Sorry. I got lost in your motor description.

Your questions highlight the present limit of the Standard model. On the other hand, recent news affirm the validity of photons carrying electric and magnetic fields.
A dramatic and surprising magnetic effect of light
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =3&t=14759

I'm trying to spur debate. There are plenty of questions and answers that I'll never realize. The Charge field is a lot simpler than the mysterious DE and DM result of the Standard Model.

REMCB

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 am

Hello LongtimeAirman.

I have attempted to study the work of Miles Mathis.
We might be talking about the same thing but using different names.
It seems we all agree that there is more mass and more energy out there than that found in visible suns, planets and detectable EM radiation. The Standard Model talks about dark matter and dark energy. Mathis talks about a charge field.
With a bit of flexibility in how we see these things I do not see why one excludes the other.
I think it boils down to trying to conceive of a concept for the very smallest constituent of the universe, whether we call it charge or energy.
If the smallest constituent is charge, what is charge? Does it have a body? Or does it exist as a free, invisible and mass-less quality.
The Standard Model has a propensity to wrap the effects that we observe into neat little packages and call it a particle, like a gluon, a graviton and a Higgs particle etc.
The next move of the Standard Model might be to "discover" the particle that gives other particles their charge, and call it a Mathis particle.
The definition of these qualities as particles, stands in contrast to the fact that once you isolate for example a Higgs particle, it lasts only 1x10^-22 seconds before it dissolves into dark energy or into the charge field, depending on your nomenclature.

I tend to see the smallest constituent as a closed loop, recirculating, standing wave which by itself amounts to little more than a member of a dark energy mist. Maybe interwoven snarls of these elementary waves have the ability to form larger, stable constellations or balls of coexisting, recirculating, standing waves forming for example a photon, or even larger and more stable energy cooperatives like an electron.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 am

As two magnetic fronts contact, as a shock wave, what keeps the DE of each from merging with the other? The over all orientation of each DE field?
Bengt, hope that you appreciate the time and effort that I expended to modify my questions, in order to reflect a correct understanding of your hypothesis.... ;)
:D
So,we now have DE aether, C photon aether, the standard space/time aether, and solid aether. :roll:

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 am

``
The Nose Knows

(brings new meaning to the term "scatter")

http://www.frontiersinzoology.com/conte ... 0/abstract

Bengt Nyman

Unread post by Bengt Nyman » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:59 am

We are learning more about the complexities of the particle world. In all probability there is an equally complex aether world providing the energy and the building blocks for EM radiation, photons, particles and more.
Giving the aether a clever name thinking that it explains what is going on in the universe is like going back to 1898 and Ernest Rutherford, but satisfying ourselves that the lowest common denominator in the universe is now the "aether", rather than the atom.
Last edited by Bengt Nyman on Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:22 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_mirror ;)

This image shows how a charge particle will corkscrew along the magnetic fields inside a magnetic bottle, which is two magnetic mirrors placed close together. The particle can be reflected from the dense field region and will be trapped.
A magnetic bottle is two magnetic mirrors placed closed together. For example, two parallel coils separated by a small distance, carrying the same current in the same direction will produce a magnetic bottle between them.
:)

If these fields are constructed of aligned particles ,what keeps them separated? :?