Comet Elenin on anyone's radar yet?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

blackbird

Re: Comet Elenin on anyone's radar yet?

Unread post by blackbird » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:19 pm

In a very simplistic (hypothetical) electrostatic analogy - consider interactions between 'charged' iron ball bearings on fixed-orbit rails, in a scale model of the solar system. It would be obvious that gravity is not the dominant force. Change the distances between the spheres, and their electric field-strength changes. This change in electric field strength demonstrates the presence of a work component, and it manifests as electrostatic tension on the surfaces of the spheres (if orbital velocity remains relatively uniform).

Here are some images relating to the previously discussed alignments, including Elenin related ones:
http://s1027.photobucket.com/albums/y33 ... lignments/

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Aardwolf wrote:
starbiter wrote:Hi Aardwolf: I was under the impression water was required to cool the core of reactors. Without pumps to supply the water, and computers to direct things, and motors to shut things down, might not there be a problem?
Coolant is only one the systems to prevent meltdown. If that fails the sealed containment building itself is the final option. Coolant is to prevent meltdown, once that's failed it doesn't matter about the electric and pumps. RBMK's didn't have that final failsafe. Thorium doesn't even need that as it's self regulating. If it overheats the reaction effectively shuts down.

starbiter wrote:Often things are engineered wonderfully, then an accountant comes along looking for savings. No offense to accountants. On other occasions, expert engineers are often surprised that bridges and dams fail.
None of the nuclear reactor accidents have anything to do with budget cuts. It's normally human error and that can happen anywhere in any industry.

starbiter wrote:Was the danger of Three Mile Island over stated?
The reactor was brought under control and no fatalities, unlike the thousands that have been killed digging for coal. There was never any danger of an accident similar to Chernobyl.
interesting read here .... http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ ... 4C20110312

jjohnson

Unread post by jjohnson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:42 pm

You have to wonder a little at the design logic here. Why, in the case of a general electric grid failure, in which the pumps circulating the cooling water are shut down by lack of AC power, and other systems are not operating due to having depleted the battery DC power supply system, is not a relatively small portion of the turbines' AC power output simply redirected to run the nuclear plant's AC power needs directly for coolant pumps and to keep the battery systems charged? If ever a bootstrap system to prevent a meltdown could be built, it would be at an AC and DC powered nuclear plant, it seems. It doesn't have to get its power off the grid. Now they are bringing in emergency generators in a last ditch effort to get coolant water flowing again? There's enough power put out at that plant to run a large distillation plant to create liquid gases out of air, if that would help. This is like starving to death on a farm because you can't get to the grocery store.

This has gotten off-topic, however topical it may be, news-wise. —and I'm no help, either. ;)

Jim

IbiZen

Unread post by IbiZen » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:30 am

I would like to introduce a question to this forum that has not been discussed anywhere but I find extremely relevant, especially in light of recent events.
What are the potential shielding effects of the comet, its tails, coma, negative field etc. Could it actually be a good thing that protects the Earth from harmful solar instabilities, which seem to be increasing?
Please remember that the ancients had a lot of time to observe cosmic cycles and their effects, so ancient predictions cannot be discounted. We know that everything is electrical and connected and does follow certain cycles....what cannot be predicted, the x-factor, is a comet swooping in, especially one with the uncanny orbit of Elenin, which will take it and its tails between the Earth and the Sun for an extended period of time.
I am interested in scientific opinions, as well as any myths and legends of a savior from the sky.
Thank you
Marc

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 pm

IbiZen wrote:I would like to introduce a question to this forum that has not been discussed anywhere but I find extremely relevant, especially in light of recent events.
What are the potential shielding effects of the comet, its tails, coma, negative field etc. Could it actually be a good thing that protects the Earth from harmful solar instabilities, which seem to be increasing?
Please remember that the ancients had a lot of time to observe cosmic cycles and their effects, so ancient predictions cannot be discounted. We know that everything is electrical and connected and does follow certain cycles....what cannot be predicted, the x-factor, is a comet swooping in, especially one with the uncanny orbit of Elenin, which will take it and its tails between the Earth and the Sun for an extended period of time.
I am interested in scientific opinions, as well as any myths and legends of a savior from the sky.
Thank you
Marc
Hello Ibizen: I think a comet is more likely to zap the Earth instead of shielding it. Comets can also increase solar activity.

Can you imagine the engineers in Japan trying to control the broken reactors without functioning computers. The scenario i propose is much worse than what is happening today in Japan.

The article below is sobering,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12733393

[...]
Hours later, the company revealed that the fuel rods inside had been exposed fully at one point, reportedly for about two-and-a-half hours. It said a fire pump that had been used to pump seawater into the reactor had run out of fuel.

Me again,
These poor folks sound like the Keystone Cops from silent films. The pump ran out of fuel! To quote Homer Simpson, DOH!!!!

I think that the vulnerability of unshielded printed circuits is rather obvious in an Electric Universe. I hope the events in Japan have given nuclear reactor proponents a moment of pause. If the Earth does experience a EM pulse in the future, the last thing the survivors need are 1,000 reactors spewing radiation.

After being told our existing reactors are safe by the experts, i don't trust these same experts to design gravity supplied cooling reactors. They might also have problems in an Electric Universe.

The deserts in the SW USA have millions of acres of useless land well suited for solar production of electricity. The new systems heat salts to the melting point, producing steam. At night natural gas is used to keep the salts hot, and electricity flowing.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION
Thus the superior man
Sets the calender in order
And makes the seasons clear

www.EU-geology.com

http://www.michaelsteinbacher.com

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 pm

y starbiter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:43 pm

IbiZen wrote:
I would like to introduce a question to this forum that has not been discussed anywhere but I find extremely relevant, especially in light of recent events.
Thank you
Marc

SB,
May i inquire what, in your world view, does a comet fundamentally do ?
btw, No offense with the blinders bit, meant the mare, not your mind.
;)

Hello Ibizen: I think a comet is more likely to zap the Earth instead of shielding it. Comets can also increase solar activity.
editquote

SciRPG

Unread post by SciRPG » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Interesting thoughts... and its really weird how the alignment/earthquake thing worked out as some speculated over the Internet.
Even weirder is the "Deep Impact" Movie and how (if you manage 'cringe' to watch it) close some of the movie elements to today's current setting. Ellie - Elenin, African-American Presidents... could it be?? the Gods must be mad!

But on a serious note, I personally can't wait to see what happens at this time, it should be interesting to see and experience. It's close to my birthday and I'm really hoping for a great light-show.
~~Richard K~~
3D SciFi Illustration

IbiZen

Unread post by IbiZen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:28 am

Hey Richard
could you please create an animation of the comet transit between Earth and Sun and how the Earth will first transit the ion tail at alignment, and then be inside the dust tail and eventually the debris trail. The dates would be Sep 1 to Nov 5 aprox.
It would make it so much easier to explain to everybody, and I´ll make sure Leonid Elenin gets it and posts it on his page.
Thanks
Marc

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

Hello seasmith: You asked,

[...]

SB,

me again,

Below is my response to Dotini which is on page three of this thread. Everything i know about comets would be the result of reading Wal Thornhill. I'm not proposing anything new as far as i know, except the vulnerability of the grid and printed circuits.

[...]

SB,

[...]
The solar system has a positive [the sun] and negative [heliopause]. As a comet moves away from the sun it slowly becomes negatively charged. As it reaches aphelion [greatest distance from the sun] it is moving very slowly. It has been decelerating the entire outward trip. The longer this comet lingers, the more negative it becomes. After aphelion, the comet starts to accelerate towards the sun. Slowly at first. During this slow acceleration the comet is still balancing it's charge with the negative environment. I assume that at some point on the inward leg the comet would actually be balanced with the electrical environment.

Now it gets interesting. Now the comet starts to really accelerate. The now negatively charged comet enters the more positive area closer to the sun. As the differential between the negative comet and positive sun increases the comet becomes an EU laboratory. It forms a plasma sheath. When the process gets strong enough the surface of the comet starts to be electrically eroded in a process similar to electric discharge machining [EDM]. If the current becomes strong enough the comet can explode or effect the sun. I believe comet fragments were responsible for the Chicago fire, Tunguska, and the New Madrid earthquake.

Comet Elenin seems to be at the high end of long period comets. Wiki says 200 years to a few million years for long period comets. If the 3 million estimate for Elenin is correct things could be interesting. On the other hand, comets that were supposed to be spectacular were dudes. But those predictions were made in an electrically neutral world.

The link below is the good stuff. After You look at the article, i suggest the archive. It's wonderful!

http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=hcabb8zj

I hope this answers your question seasmith.

michael
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

starbiter

Unread post by starbiter » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 am

Below is a report from the Christian Science Momitor.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pac ... ear-crisis
[...]
The reports are challenging the recent refrain that the world's No. 3 economy couldn't have done better and once again highlighting how poor government oversight of an industry that allegedly cut corners to turn higher profits can spawn an environmental disaster.

me again,

Corporations are sociopathic. Their ONLY goal is to make the MAXIMUM amount of money. Period! If this means advertising cigarettes to children [Joe Camel], they will unless forced to stop.

I'm a catastrophist. This is a catastrophist forum. Events in the recent past, geologically speaking, would make the tsunami in Japan seem like a ripple in a pond. If the movement of the Earth were to be changed, either the rotation or axis, the oceans would slosh. If reactors can't handle a puny by comparison tidal wave, imagine the carnage from a slosh. This brings to mind the icon of Mad Magizine, Alfred E Newman. His catch phrase was "What me worry". Yes, i think we should worry. To turn a blind eye to our past seems silly, but common. If anyone would like to know what the catastrophes of the past looked like, sounded like, felt like, please see Worlds in Collision.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21746049/Veli ... -Collision

At least the survivors only had to deal with the comet, not uncooled reactors.

Are there still nuke proponents out there?

isaiah steinbacher
I Ching #49 The Image
Thus the superior man

www.EU-geology.com

Aardwolf

Unread post by Aardwolf » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 am

starbiter wrote:Are there still nuke proponents out there?
Yes. Nuclear power is safer than oil, coal, gas, hydroelectric power and hundreds of other industrial ventures. If man is going to stop participating in dangerous activities, then there are hundreds of things on the list that are more dangerous and have caused more harm than nuclear power. More people have been killed and harmed in agriculture than in nuclear incidents over the past 50 years. Maybe we should stop growing food.

What we should do is learn from this accident and ensure it cannot happen again. Unfortunately most of mans industries have learnt from experience. Mistakes and errors are part of that experience. Fortunately there have been relatively few nuclear incidents, so that learning will unfortunately take us much longer.

Dotini

Unread post by Dotini » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Aardwolf wrote: Maybe we should stop growing food.
I very disappointed that this thread has been hijacked by degenerating debate on non-topic subjects.

I would urge forum members to imagine that many people out there online are looking at our forum for polite, expert information on EU/PC phenomena - like comets.

For the sake of the external reputation and integrity of our forum, I would urge members to exercise their best judgment and moderators to take prompt action when required.

Respectfully submitted,
Dotini

Osmosis

Unread post by Osmosis » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Motion seconded-all agree with Dotini? :?: :?:

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:35 pm

aye

IbiZen

Unread post by IbiZen » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 am

I post a pertinent question and i get no response...and then it gets lost in all the other stuff....come on people lets´use our creativity to come up with dream scenarios, not only nightmares.